Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Would you support the South seceding from the Union?
Yes, strongly support 88 33.08%
Yes, support 30 11.28%
Don't care either way 33 12.41%
No, oppose 17 6.39%
No, strongly oppose 98 36.84%
Voters: 266. You may not vote on this poll

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-26-2010, 05:31 PM

25,100 posts, read 39,254,467 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by californio sur View Post
No disrespect but you sound so weak & impotent. Get some courage & stop blaming everything on the Northerners who defeated the South & will always keep racists down.
There were slave owners in the North also.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-26-2010, 05:38 PM

7,411 posts, read 10,386,687 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Greatday View Post
There were slave owners in the North also.
Nobody in the North is proud of that but some Southern racists wish slavery still existed so that they wouldn't have to work for a living. Lazy traitors!

Old 01-26-2010, 05:40 PM

25,100 posts, read 39,254,467 times
Quote:
Nobody in the North is proud of that but some Southern racists wish slavery still existed so that they wouldn't have to work for a living. Lazy traitors!
Very few in the south had slaves.

And, they were not and are not traitors.

You really seem very immature throwing around a word that you really don't know the meaning of.

Old 01-26-2010, 05:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greatday View Post
Very few in the south had slaves.

And, they were not and are not traitors.

You really seem very immature throwing around a word that you really don't know the meaning of.
I don't think you know what the word, traitor means if you support the Confederacy & KKK. You really are a person that the FBI should keep a close eye on.

Old 01-26-2010, 06:10 PM

1,333 posts, read 3,225,244 times
Quote:
Obviously you don't leave the West Coast much. I've live all over the North as well as Alabama and Georgia. The north beats the South by at least 2:1 when it comes to racism from what I've encountered. Try getting around the country some time and maybe you'll learn a few things. Especially being Puerto Rican, you'll get a real good picture. Just make sure when you go North to venture out of the big cities, same with the South. Big cities in the South such as Atlanta and Birmingham obviously don't have any racism problems seeing that they're mostly black.

Oh and can the fake overly patriotic act. I find it hard to buy that much patriotism off someone who is barely an American in the first place.

Old 01-26-2010, 06:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chadro77 View Post
Obviously you don't leave the West Coast much. I've live all over the North as well as Alabama and Georgia. The north beats the South by at least 2:1 when it comes to racism from what I've encountered. Try getting around the country some time and maybe you'll learn a few things. Especially being Puerto Rican, you'll get a real good picture. Just make sure when you go North to venture out of the big cities, same with the South. Big cities in the South such as Atlanta and Birmingham obviously don't have any racism problems seeing that they're mostly black.

Oh and can the fake overly patriotic act. I find it hard to buy that much patriotism off someone who is barely an American themselves.
I was born here & unlike you love my country. Some day I hope to be in the armed services so that I can fight against those that hate America [both outside & inside the U.S.]. Chadro, seriously, you don't know enough to be so careless & you may want to watch what you write since some posters regularly inform the FBI about traitors on this site.

Old 01-26-2010, 06:22 PM

749 posts, read 2,438,569 times
Quote:
I was born here & unlike you love my country. Some day I hope to be in the armed services so that I can fight against those that hate America [both outside & inside the U.S.]. Chadro, seriously, you don't know enough to be so careless & you may want to watch what you write since some posters regularly inform the FBI about traitors on this site.
Keep hoping, it's all you'll ever have..........your not cut out for the military,

Old 01-26-2010, 06:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1coolcustomer View Post
Keep hoping, it's all you'll ever have..........your not cut out for the military,
FBI, take note!

Old 01-26-2010, 06:26 PM

3,047 posts, read 2,825,654 times
Quote:
You can be assured the military does not want radicals and haters in their ranks. Suggest you find another profession when you reach the age of maturity. President Eisenhower, a 5 star general, kept a photo of Robert E. Lee in the oval office. Did he hate America? Is Eisenhower a traitor? Would you shoot President Eisenhower because he admired Robert E. Lee?

Last edited by DraggingCanoe; 01-26-2010 at 06:44 PM..

Old 01-26-2010, 06:31 PM

17,531 posts, read 24,693,227 times
Slavery is not the issue, TREASON is the issue
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies