Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-19-2010, 01:33 PM

146 posts, read 149,462 times

Advertisements

Maybe the racist rhetoric about the Tea Party participants will cease now.

FOXNews.com - Black Conservatives Take Lead Role in Tea Party Movement
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-19-2010, 01:35 PM

13,186 posts, read 14,973,712 times
They found one fool and FOX of course ran with it!

LOL

In case any blacks are curious, here is your typical tea partier and what they think about blacks.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zRqcfqiXCX0

Old 01-19-2010, 01:38 PM

7,411 posts, read 10,383,215 times
There are "nuts" in every race but something like 95% of blacks vote Democratic. Talk about a tiny minority within a minority.

Old 01-19-2010, 01:40 PM

Try all you want spin meisters, you are only looking more foolish as you try.

Old 01-19-2010, 01:42 PM

26,680 posts, read 28,661,576 times
Interesting, but I can't see it leading to any real movement by blacks. Has Michael Steele been successful at recruiting blacks to the Republican Party? I think it's one of the main reasons he was hired for the job.

Old 01-19-2010, 01:44 PM

17,400 posts, read 11,969,121 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnUnidentifiedMale View Post
Interesting, but I can't see it leading to any real movement by blacks. Has Michael Steele been successful at recruiting blacks to the Republican Party? I think it's one of the main reasons he was hired for the job.
To specifically try and attract blacks would be racist. I think the party stands for conservatism, which comes in all colors.

Old 01-19-2010, 01:44 PM

6,902 posts, read 7,535,790 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by padcrasher View Post

LOL

In case any blacks are curious, here is your typical tea partier and what they think about blacks.

You know, its those simple minds that really buy into this rhetoric. The right continuously focus on the % or total #'s of Blacks who vote democratic, never mind you have the % of whites and hispanics that vote democrat. The minute you have blacks out there center stage representing the right we get articles like these.
The thing that **** me off is when they get on there and make the same ascenine statements about blacks depending on the government. Maybe he better do a little research on on the ratio of government dependency by race. Idiot!

Old 01-19-2010, 01:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackandproud View Post
You know, its those simple minds that really buy into this rhetoric. The right continuously focus on the % or total #'s of Blacks who vote democratic, never mind you have the % of whites and hispanics that vote democrat. The minute you have blacks out there center stage representing the right we get articles like these.
The thing that **** me off is when they get on there and make the same ascenine statements about blacks depending on the government. Maybe he better do a little research on on the ratio of government dependency by race. Idiot!
Who are you calling an idiot? That guy in the video?

Old 01-19-2010, 02:20 PM

457 posts, read 756,665 times
Who suppresses whom?

American Thinker: Libs Scold Black Conservatives

Old 01-19-2010, 02:34 PM

44,882 posts, read 33,257,166 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by padcrasher View Post

LOL

Who made that video? At the end the voice for it said it was al Jazeera. That sounds like very shaky ground but then I have been called a racist many times because I didn't like Obama and didn't vote for him. I guess I still am racist because I don't like him and the people he surrounded himself with. He said we should judge him by the people he surrounded himself with and I have done that from the start.

BTW, do you have some more proof about how racial all tea partiers are?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies