Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-23-2010, 10:32 AM

2,404 posts, read 4,401,031 times

Advertisements

The way they treat their women, I'm surprised they haven't used them more in the past. They treat their women like second class citizens.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-23-2010, 10:34 AM

7,138 posts, read 14,633,867 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Archan View Post
The way they treat their women, I'm surprised they haven't used them more in the past. They treat their women like second class citizens.

True. But an understatement to say the least. Actually, their women are used as battering rams, and at the least, pawns to the filthy cowardly swine they call "master".

Old 01-23-2010, 10:36 AM

77,005 posts, read 47,597,802 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sailordave View Post
There goes the theory that they do it for the virgins in heaven or for the Quran.

Old 01-23-2010, 10:37 AM

7,138 posts, read 14,633,867 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Finn_Jarber View Post
There goes the theory that they do it for the virgins in heaven or for the Quran.
Why can't the women have virgins too?

Old 01-23-2010, 10:39 AM

7,545 posts, read 8,323,498 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by other99 View Post
well I dont blame them, as if I was made to wear the burka I would be one too
Geez, they look like a group of grim reapers in that get-up.

Quote:
Originally Posted by inspironmini View Post
With the majority of people in the United States being "Christian", it's ok for us to killl hundreds of thousands of innocent civilians in Iraq and throughout the rest of the world?

It was ok for us to slaughter entire villages of people in Vietnam in the 60's and 70's?

But wait, Christianity is a "religion of peace". Way to be a hypocrite.
When has the US ever invaded or attacked anyone on the basis of "our" religion?

And I really don't know the figures to this offhand, but since you brought it up, maybe you could provide us with the number of civilian casualties in Iraq caused by the US and compare that to the number of Iraqis murdered by Saddam Hussein?

Old 01-23-2010, 10:40 AM

228 posts, read 483,111 times
You're right, we don't invade because of our religion. We invade because of our business interests. That is SOOO much more humane.

Old 01-23-2010, 10:42 AM

77,005 posts, read 47,597,802 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lilypad View Post
Why can't the women have virgins too?
No, no virgins for women

In the other hand I read about Nevada's "prostiDUDEs". Maybe they could have one of those.

Old 01-23-2010, 10:42 AM

8,624 posts, read 9,085,580 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by whatyousay View Post
Geez, they look like a group of grim reapers in that get-up.

When has the US ever invaded or attacked anyone on the basis of "our" religion?

And I really don't know the figures to this offhand, but since you brought it up, maybe you could provide us with the number of civilian casualties in Iraq caused by the US and compare that to the number of Iraqis murdered by Saddam Hussein?

Why not compare them to the thousands the muslims are still killing their own people? Muslims kill more muslims around the world than anyone.

Burkas should be banned in this country. You cannot see who is under them or what they may be carrying.

Old 01-23-2010, 10:44 AM

8,185 posts, read 12,634,639 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by inspironmini View Post
With the majority of people in the United States being "Christian", it's ok for us to killl hundreds of thousands of innocent civilians in Iraq and throughout the rest of the world?

It was ok for us to slaughter entire villages of people in Vietnam in the 60's and 70's?

But wait, Christianity is a "religion of peace". Way to be a hypocrite.

And please, ABC is hardly a reliable source for news. Talk about fear-mongering. Let's all be scared of these "terrorists" even though since the 1960s more Americans have been killed from allergic reactions to peanuts and lightning strikes than these so-called terrorists. Man I am so scared, since ABC news told me to be. Everything they say should be valued as the highest truth.

The United States is not a theocracy. I'm surprised you didn't know that

And the wars in Vietnam and Iraq (while unjust and irresponsible) were not based out of religiousity. There were no Christian sects that preached the need to kill Vietnamese or Iraqis. Quite unlike the imams of widespread islam, eh? Quite unlike the mosques in the UK who had a radical imam who travelled to mosques throughout the country recruiting future jihadists. And not one of those so called moderate muslims turned the psycho in.

Old 01-23-2010, 10:48 AM

228 posts, read 483,111 times
Like I just said, so it's more humane to kill people because of business interests than religion? The amount of people, especially muslims that we kill regardless of the reason is not even comparable to the TINY amount of "terrorists" that have killed Americas in the last 50 years.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies