Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-24-2010, 02:39 PM

19,893 posts, read 18,447,268 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunny-Days90 View Post
Two things come to mind.

He talked about the need to RUSH thing to stop unemployment from rising and of course he rushed things and look what we got, HIGHER unemployment.

Then he talked about stopping foreclosures from happening and look what we got.

He rushed it up and we ended up with the highest amount of foreclosures in our history.

Notice he mentioned education. Something he has NOT talked about in a year.

Everyone needs to watch his changing of ideas.

From an everyday ramming of HC and not talking about the economy, jobs, education to now starting to talk about creation of jobs.

Watch him closely now shift to jobs, saving homes and the economy and of course with no ideas on how to fix them, just smoke and mirrors just like this video shows.

He thinks he is fooling people all over again that he has the answers.
Read something late late last nite at USA TODAYS WORD AND AT FIREANDREAMITCHELL.COM

It went exactly as this. How's that stimulas working out for you. More jobs have been lost under this Obama Administration in one year's time more then any other President since WWII. Americans have lost over 4 million jobs in 2009. This is more jobs lost in 1 yrs time, more then any other President. But But, everything is just fine and dandy, those will continue to make there excuses, even though the writing is on the wall. no rocket scientist needed, to tell us exactly what is going on here.

Barney Frank Banking Queen
Charlie Rangel Tax Cheat
Chris Dodd Mortage Fraud
Bill Richardson Pay to Play
CHUCK SCHUMER A Little Pork is Ok
Diante Feinstein Can i cash in. And his list go's on.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-24-2010, 02:47 PM

8,624 posts, read 9,090,222 times
Walmart just announced they will be letting go 10,000 from their Sam's operations. How many more will be in the bread lines because of hussein obama?

Old 01-24-2010, 03:01 PM

2,196 posts, read 1,994,806 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunny-Days90 View Post
In this video he was in Ft Myers Florida last February and said he needed to do something NOW to make sure that unemployment and home foreclosures do not get out of control.

This video proves to us all that he was smoke and mirrors.

Home foreclosures was the highest in our history in 2009, so his BS of doing something now to stop it did NOT WORK.

Unemployment, he said if we do not do something now that it would hit double digits.

Well, it hit double digits and is now 17.3% if you add in all the people who have been take off the roles etc and it is getting worse.

In his own words he said jobs and saving peoples home were important and he needed to do something now.

Well, almost one year later he has not even talked about jobs until this past week after he cause the lose of a dem seat in Mass and has not addressed the record foreclosures as he promised in this video.

This is just one video to show he is a total liar and no capable of handling this country.

More videos to come, they will be Obama in his own words promising things that never happened and lying to us over and over again.

Videos do not lie.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NIF2IXPJKFo
Sunny-Days90 You are well within the mark with your above offering !

It my well be that the majority of American's are rapidly approaching the absolutely horrendous consensus of "No Confidence" in the current incredibly "Paltry and Absurd" Administration !

What extreme measures will deeply concerned Patriotic American citizens have to take to ensure that this great nation has effective and resolute leadership in the Oval Office !
Please No More "Long Winded & Do Nothing" Lawyers as President !

Thank / Lamar

Old 01-24-2010, 03:04 PM

2,196 posts, read 1,994,806 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by california-jewel View Post
Read something late late last nite at USA TODAYS WORD AND AT FIREANDREAMITCHELL.COM

It went exactly as this. How's that stimulas working out for you. More jobs have been lost under this Obama Administration in one year's time more then any other President since WWII. Americans have lost over 4 million jobs in 2009. This is more jobs lost in 1 yrs time, more then any other President. But But, everything is just fine and dandy, those will continue to make there excuses, even though the writing is on the wall. no rocket scientist needed, to tell us exactly what is going on here.

Barney Frank Banking Queen
Charlie Rangel Tax Cheat
Chris Dodd Mortage Fraud
Bill Richardson Pay to Play
CHUCK SCHUMER A Little Pork is Ok
Diante Feinstein Can i cash in. And his list go's on.
california-jewel you are on the mark with this one !!! Lamar

Old 01-24-2010, 03:25 PM
CSG

201 posts, read 383,128 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by california-jewel View Post
Your pretty new, but really good post, glad you can see what is clearly going on. They all bought into the Media Hype, and now those who did vote for him, will see that they are going to pay the price, a very high price at that.
Actually, I've been a member since 2006, I just don't post often.

Old 01-24-2010, 03:39 PM

1,747 posts, read 1,953,701 times
Someone got their hands on the "State of the Union" address....before it even aired?!

I never knew they pre-recorded those speeches.

Oh....wait a minute.

A year ago?
A WHOLE, long, year ago?

No need to hold anymore campaign, pep talk speeches.......when they can just use run this old video over and over.....instead.
It could sooo easily apply to the present.

Great job giving us all a sneak peek of his upcoming, "State of the Union" address.
I look forward to noticing further change that what he promised.....and SEE what further hope he's about to promise his sheep.

Old 01-24-2010, 03:39 PM

Location: Georgia, on the Florida line, right above Tallahassee
10,471 posts, read 15,835,178 times
I think we have gone through a period when too many children and people have been given to understand "I have a problem, it is the Government's job to cope with it!" or "I have a problem, I will go and get a grant to cope with it!" "I am homeless, the Government must house me!" and so they are casting their problems on society and who is society? There is no such thing! There are individual men and women and there are families and no government can do anything except through people and people look to themselves first. It is our duty to look after ourselves and then also to help look after our neighbour and life is a reciprocal business and people have got the entitlements too much in mind without the obligations...[

- Margaret Thatcher

Last edited by 70Ford; 01-24-2010 at 03:51 PM..

Old 01-24-2010, 03:44 PM

78,863 posts, read 46,634,918 times
Lack of experience running anything but his mouth, is showing brightly.

Everything he has had the Midas touch with has been a mess, filled with corruption, and then failed.

Old 01-24-2010, 03:47 PM

1,747 posts, read 1,953,701 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BentBow View Post
Lack of experience running anything but his mouth, is showing brightly.

Everything he has had the Midas touch with has been a mess, filled with corruption, and then failed.
And to think.........people really didn't like lepers giving 'em a kiss...too.

Old 01-24-2010, 05:15 PM

11,486 posts, read 15,310,171 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by meson View Post
Watch for a new thread titled "Obama Video No. 2" as well, we all know how much these wingnuts like to author Obama bashing threads....

Why do you care you are NOT EVEN AN AMERICAN? You are from Canada.

I welcome your response to the video.

Defend Obama's remarks instead of being off topic all the time.

Obama's own voice, own words and own promises.

Now defend his comments if you can.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies