Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-25-2010, 06:57 PM

8,624 posts, read 9,061,035 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by doctorhugo View Post
What's wrong with this picture?

I dare any hussein obama sucking liberal to say a thing about Palin being dumb when we have these raging idiots in the white house
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-25-2010, 06:58 PM

1,418 posts, read 3,443,647 times
OK and here is the "correct" actual photo of the President and First Lady - not photoshopped. It really saddens me that there are masses of people out there who buy this stuff...
Attached Thumbnails
Terror List Whitewash: Obama removes all but one member of HAMAS from the terror watch list-obama.bmp  

Old 01-25-2010, 06:59 PM

6,183 posts, read 6,042,632 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dcsldcd View Post
I dare any hussein obama sucking liberal to say a thing about Palin being dumb when we have these raging idiots in the white house
You still have never explained why you refer to him as "Hussein" and until you can prove it otherwise any modest minded person will think it's a racist jab a middle easterners considering your views of Obama. And Palin is lucky to graduate college. Obama is an Ivy League lawyer.

Old 01-25-2010, 07:00 PM

6,183 posts, read 6,042,632 times
Quote:
From hussein obama's own mouth he said he was a muslim. The enemy is in the white house.
And you wonder why everyone thinks (and knows) you're a racist.

Old 01-25-2010, 07:02 PM

Quote:
you DO know that they didn't actually use their left hands over their hearts right? Or do you believe everything you see and hear, especially if it's negative towards Obama?

Old 01-25-2010, 07:18 PM

918 posts, read 814,048 times
Default Oh you lefties of short memory

Updated June 16, 2009
Carter to Obama: Remove Hamas From Terror List

FOXNews.com

Former President Jimmy Carter says he will ask the Obama administration to remove the militant Palestinian group from the U.S.-designated terror list, just as Hamas says it foiled a bomb plot against Carter..

Former President Jimmy Carter will urge the Obama administration to remove Hamas from the terrorist list, FOX News has learned.
Carter, a chief defender of the U.S.-designated terror group, said Tuesday he will meet with officials in the Obama administration in two days to discuss his latest trip to the Middle East.
Meanwhile, two Palestinian sources told FOX News that the group had discovered two roadside bombs planted near a crossing between Israel and Gaza on a path Carter's convoy took to meet with the group's leaders -- Hamas advisers, though, reportedly cast doubt on claims that extremists were trying to kill Carter.
Carter was granted special waivers by the U.S. Secret Service allowing him to enter Gaza. Employees of the U.S. executive branch are not allowed into the strip since a roadside bomb killed three U.S. security personnel in 2003.
Carter was visiting with Hamas leaders to try to persuade them to accept the international community's conditions for ending its boycott of the Islamic militant group.

story continues here> FOXNews.com - Carter to Obama: Remove Hamas From Terror List

So what better time of great media preoccupation than now to slip this in via the Treasury Dept. Everyone paying attention to the ObaCare debacle; Scott Brown's victory and what it means; Haiti; upcoming State of The Nation speech; the Oba-monster setting a new tactic of beating on Wall Street to gain populist support. Damn...America has a full plate of distraction, so he tells Timmy Geitner to slip it in now 'cause we got to free up funds for Hamas don't-cha-know and off they go...

WAIT GANG! There's more. I have to identify the middleman (make that woman) the notorious Jodie 'Code Pinko' Evans, another dedicated Marxist pal of Smiley Obama's. Dont miss this > <<< part. Incriminating indeed. OUCH!:

Obama Funder ‘Jodie Evans’ In White House Visitor Log days after Code Pink Hamas Trip

by Kristinn Taylor and Andrea Shea King [Note: This is the latest segment in an ongoing series about Code Pink and its co-founder Jodie Evans. Click here to read earlier articles.]
The name of Obama funder and terrorist sympathizer Jodie Evans turns up twice in recently released White House visitor logs.
Buffy Wicks, center, 2008 photo by St. Louis Argus

The logs show that a ‘Jodie Evans’ met with Buffy Wicks, the Deputy Director of the White House Office of Public Engagement (OPE) on June 19, 2009. The meeting came just days after Evans’ group, Code Pink, visited the terrorist group Hamas in Gaza from May 28th to June 14th and >was given a letter by Hamas to deliver to President Barack Obama.<<<
On December 30th, the Obama administration released 25,000 records of visitors to the White House complex from the latter half of September. Mixed in those records were visits from other dates, including two by ‘Jodie Evans’ in June.

HELLLLLOOOOOOO! June...Jimmy Carter/Hamas....ring a bell....a coordinated leftie effort???!!! I have some more dots Im trying to connect , but I'll expect much whining before my update.

Old 01-25-2010, 07:20 PM

Quote:
Updated June 16, 2009
Carter to Obama: Remove Hamas From Terror List

FOXNews.com

Former President Jimmy Carter says he will ask the Obama administration to remove the militant Palestinian group from the U.S.-designated terror list, just as Hamas says it foiled a bomb plot against Carter..

Former President Jimmy Carter will urge the Obama administration to remove Hamas from the terrorist list, FOX News has learned.
Carter, a chief defender of the U.S.-designated terror group, said Tuesday he will meet with officials in the Obama administration in two days to discuss his latest trip to the Middle East.
Meanwhile, two Palestinian sources told FOX News that the group had discovered two roadside bombs planted near a crossing between Israel and Gaza on a path Carter's convoy took to meet with the group's leaders -- Hamas advisers, though, reportedly cast doubt on claims that extremists were trying to kill Carter.
Carter was granted special waivers by the U.S. Secret Service allowing him to enter Gaza. Employees of the U.S. executive branch are not allowed into the strip since a roadside bomb killed three U.S. security personnel in 2003.
Carter was visiting with Hamas leaders to try to persuade them to accept the international community's conditions for ending its boycott of the Islamic militant group.

story continues here> FOXNews.com - Carter to Obama: Remove Hamas From Terror List

So what better time of great media preoccupation than now to slip this in via the Treasury Dept. Everyone paying attention to the ObaCare debacle; Scott Brown's victory and what it means; Haiti; upcoming State of The Nation speech; the Oba-monster setting a new tactic of beating on Wall Street to gain populist support. Damn...America has a full plate of distraction, so he tells Timmy Geitner to slip it in now 'cause we got to free up funds for Hamas don't-cha-know and off they go...

WAIT GANG! There's more. I have to identify the middleman (make that woman) the notorious Jodie 'Code Pinko' Evans, another dedicated Marxist pal of Smiley Obama's. Dont miss this > <<< part. Incriminating indeed. OUCH!:

Obama Funder ‘Jodie Evans’ In White House Visitor Log days after Code Pink Hamas Trip

by Kristinn Taylor and Andrea Shea King [Note: This is the latest segment in an ongoing series about Code Pink and its co-founder Jodie Evans. Click here to read earlier articles.]
The name of Obama funder and terrorist sympathizer Jodie Evans turns up twice in recently released White House visitor logs.
Buffy Wicks, center, 2008 photo by St. Louis Argus

The logs show that a ‘Jodie Evans’ met with Buffy Wicks, the Deputy Director of the White House Office of Public Engagement (OPE) on June 19, 2009. The meeting came just days after Evans’ group, Code Pink, visited the terrorist group Hamas in Gaza from May 28th to June 14th and >was given a letter by Hamas to deliver to President Barack Obama.<<<
On December 30th, the Obama administration released 25,000 records of visitors to the White House complex from the latter half of September. Mixed in those records were visits from other dates, including two by ‘Jodie Evans’ in June.

HELLLLLOOOOOOO! June...Jimmy Carter/Hamas....ring a bell....a coordinated leftie effort???!!! I have some more dots Im trying to connect , but I'll expect much whining before my update.

I JUST can't take someone seriously who gets into all this conspiracy junk. Really, don't you have anything else to do with your mind?

Old 01-25-2010, 07:23 PM

918 posts, read 814,048 times
Default arielmina

Don't be naive. You got suckered. The one you just posted is the photoshopped cover. They shopped the actual photo and then added the background to make it appear as the original. Clever, huh? Some guy from the Huff 'n Puff site I heard. Then had a buddy post it elsewhere. Got to give them credit though.

Oh Your comment at #27. just tears all the credibility out of my connecting the dots. Typical leftist incompetence in their frustration in dealing with THE TRUTH. When you do that, connecting the dots, it ain't conspiracy toots. Wake up. Join twista at the back of the room facing the corner with the pointed hat. Thanks.

Old 01-25-2010, 07:24 PM

7,545 posts, read 8,299,027 times
Quote:

#2. is of course correct; however it may not be good judgement to acknowledge your sentiment in #1. as there is a new rule implemented here by ADMIN...Now where is that sign they told me to post? Oh! there it is...Mr. whatyousay, we do not want to encourage assessments now for some of the posters here, do we?
Ruh-roh scooby!

Old 01-25-2010, 07:25 PM

624 posts, read 1,068,034 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by saganista View Post
How so?

In what ways?

Which mistakes?

Maybe you should read this one day...
Glittering Generalities
One of the ways Obama made us less safe is requiring 'alleged' terrorists to be tried in the civilian court.

Think about it. The Christmas bomber was supposed to blow up a plane, and was expected to die in a blast, so the terror network was operating normally.

Since the explosion did not happen, the cell probably turned into a survial mode, closing their e-mail accounts, warehouses, etc..

The longer it takes to get Umar Farouk Abdulmutallab to trial, the less valuable his info will be (IF he decides to talk).

In my opinion, we should have waterboarded this guy as soon as the plane landed and then went after his cell.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies