Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 02-26-2010, 08:46 AM

563 posts, read 517,881 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by a1ladyhawke View Post
I am not playing the race card, since I am not a minority. I am just saying that is seemed so many of the far right jumped on the band wagon complaining about it when all along, Bush did the same thing, as I am sure most past presidents have done while in the Oval Office meeting with advisors. It sends a message that the person is staking his territory; typical male body language.

I personally and sick of the holier-than-thou far right religious right, moral majority, Christian Coalition bashing Obama; and I am also tire of the far left liberals wanting to allow amnesty to those people who are here illegally in this country.

It's time that congress grew up and stopped bashing each others party and start trying to meet in the middle.

Regardless of the fact that there are two major political parties which most citizens seem to be swallowed up in them, instead of becoming an Independent and stand in the middle of the road making some concessions and trying to at least find a happy medium that everyone can live with instead of dividing the country.

So take your Yadda Yadda Yadda and put it on the BBQ!!!
Okay, well if he is doing an adequate job, what has he done for A: The Country and B: For the middle class? Keep in mind, he has been wasting time in office for over a year which is over 25% of his term!

As far as the BBQ, I have to scrape up some more of the promissed Change in order to have it!!

Old 02-26-2010, 12:16 PM

638 posts, read 927,658 times
LOL, I love this photo. It truly shows, this sort of thing, shoes on desks and general fun, has occured in the oval office for some time. Come on people, get a life. The President is a person too. The amount of hours the man is working requires some outlet for steam.

Old 02-26-2010, 12:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pamky View Post
I am from Europe, and I don`t care if Obama or Bush or whoever puts his feet on the desk. Dude, I don`t care what Merkel or Sarkozy do in their offices.
This is just silly. Get a life!

LMFAO, your soooooo right! Oh the humanity, what has become of his manners. These people are ludicrous bags of air at best.

Old 02-26-2010, 12:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Who?Me?! View Post
Both mothers did just fine but then one day their kids were in a chat room and saw photos of "Men with Feet On Desks"

and it was all rebellion!, disrespect!, chaos, and Antique Abuse ever since !!!!

OH SAVE THE CHILDREN FROM OBAMA......
LMFAO

Old 02-26-2010, 12:22 PM

8,346 posts, read 7,025,887 times
And yet another thing on the list of ridiculous things to critisize Obama about.

Old 02-26-2010, 01:16 PM
LML

7,100 posts, read 9,091,955 times
There are certain threads when the only appropriate response possible is; "You're an idiot."

Old 02-26-2010, 01:38 PM

527 posts, read 466,645 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by southward bound View Post
It's OK. He's wearing a jacket.

Actually, it's disgusting. It shows that Obama thinks of the WH as being HIS house. Somebody should tell him it's not HIS.

Anybody know whether the desk or other pieces are antiques with historical significance?
It is a desk to be used by the president in the course of his business as leader of the freeworld- - so now everything, even utilitarian furniture in the White House is sacred? What's next, criticizing the President for using the holy relic toilet in the bathroom? Bow down it was made in the 1800's, the presidential toilet, no one is worthy to use it not even the elected president-Who cares if Bush or Obama put their feet up on the desk for a little foot relaxation?I bet a lot of presidents worked with their feet up in this fashion, there just wasn't the same photo coverage and internet like today to document such relaxations by men who have the toughest job in the country- this is just silly, another way to just attack a president and a pretty petty one at that-

Old 02-26-2010, 02:04 PM

3,004 posts, read 6,253,116 times
I say that all presidents heretofore (dead or alive) must atone for their misuse of OUR sacred house!

Then if we do catch them in the act, misusing or abusing it we give them 20 lashes on the spot.

Call to order a Constitutional Convention I SAY!!!

Morons.

Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies