Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-06-2009, 10:02 AM

683 posts, read 825,196 times

Advertisements

So why aren't the liberal statist propoganda media machines reporting any of this???

RealClearPolitics - Democrats Wallow in a 'Culture of Corruption'
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-06-2009, 10:07 AM

13,186 posts, read 14,982,506 times
Yes here are some more "enlightning" articles from Jonah "doughy pant load" Goldberg

Check out these whoppers he wrote before the November election

"The Obama Campaign is in Disarray - September 17, 2008

Snapshot of a Returning Party - New York Post - September 14, 2008

McPalin Rattles Team Obama - Los Angeles Times - September 9, 2008

Palin Bashing Press Keeps Swinging and Missing - September 5, 2008

You got that? Obama is going to lose. The GOP is back. and Palin is respected.....LOL

Old 05-06-2009, 10:07 AM

8,396 posts, read 9,445,226 times
Give a blind sniper a rifle, enough ammo and an unlimited amount of time and he's bound to hit something eventually.

Old 05-06-2009, 10:14 AM

683 posts, read 825,196 times
Oh I get it. Only the left wing liberal statist media can be trusted as a source of real news reporting... Like that goofy bi*** from CNN reporting on the Tea Parties... If they do not support your views then they must be irrelevant hacks.... I didn't say it was all the democrats fault, but let me phrase this a little more clearly for you.
Why are the liberal left wing statist media not scrutinizing every poilitician in Washington as they did with Bush and other republicans? Anyone with a "D" behind their name gets a free pass???

Old 05-06-2009, 10:28 AM

3,457 posts, read 4,654,717 times
Democrats, especially on this board, always prove themselves as the ultimate hypocrites. They are unable to see their own faults, just the faults of others. The blame Bush for everything, and much like their criticisms of Bush for standing his ground, they continue to do the same even when presented with evidence to the contrary time and time again.

Honestly, I hope the idiots on the left continue their course of actions, it may pave way for the Conservative revolution that is so long overdue.

Old 05-06-2009, 10:31 AM

15,154 posts, read 11,628,785 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BigHouse9 View Post
Democrats, especially on this board, always prove themselves as the ultimate hypocrites. They are unable to see their own faults, just the faults of others. The blame Bush for everything, and much like their criticisms of Bush for standing his ground, they continue to do the same even when presented with evidence to the contrary time and time again.

Honestly, I hope the idiots on the left continue their course of actions, it may pave way for the Conservative revolution that is so long overdue.
Unfotunately, liberal hypocrisy will always be with us..as long as they only rely on feelings and not facts to back up thier arguments

Old 05-06-2009, 10:36 AM

68,330 posts, read 54,411,082 times
Yeah! Thank goodness for Republicans who would NEVER do anything like..............

Be such a low-life you'd be the only POTUS to resign the office in disgrace

Sell weapons to an enemy and then conveniently forget about it

Send an adulterer on a witch-hunt for another

Invade/oocupy another country that never attacked us while ignoring those who did

Oh, WAIT! They DID all those things and more

Never mind..............................................

Old 05-06-2009, 10:40 AM

12,669 posts, read 20,451,330 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BigHouse9 View Post

Old 05-06-2009, 10:41 AM

15,154 posts, read 11,628,785 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by burdell View Post
Yeah! Thank goodness for Republicans who would NEVER do anything like..............

Be such a low-life you'd be the only POTUS to resign the office in disgrace

Sell weapons to an enemy and then conveniently forget about it

Send an adulterer on a witch-hunt for another

Invade/oocupy another country that never attacked us while ignoring those who did

Oh, WAIT! They DID all those things and more

Never mind..............................................
Hmm..i thought you were talking about Bill Clinton:

He sold our nuclear technology to China
He was impeached by the House of Representatives
He bombed Serbia back to the stone age
He raped several women, and lied about it.

And that is just the tip of the iceberg..need I go on?

Old 05-06-2009, 10:43 AM

68,330 posts, read 54,411,082 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ELOrocks17 View Post
Hmm..i thought you were talking about Bill Clinton:

He sold our nuclear technology to China
He was impeached by the House of Representatives
He bombed Serbia back to the stone age
He raped several women, and lied about it.

And that is just the tip of the iceberg..need I go on?
IF you go on you'll no doubt CONTINUE to ignore all the low life's of Republican history like McCarthy, Nixon, the weapons selling Reagan, and the Shrub who pursued a personal agenda rather than the attackers of the US, and let's not forget the adulterous hypocrite Newtie boy so PLEASE. DON'T BOTHER!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies