Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-26-2010, 09:10 PM

1,747 posts, read 1,953,436 times

Advertisements

[quote]
Quote:
Originally Posted by JerseyG View Post
But when the liberal media is influencing, misleading and sensationalizing...it's ok? Please don't say "that doesn't happen" b/c you KNOW it does.

Even the likes of Dan Rather got served by his blind HATE. Didn't see any FOX anchor get tossed for spouting crap that had no substantiation and was working on hate alone?

People with a brain in their head use a multitude of media sources to inform themselves and draw their own conclusions.

Given the HATE the self-professed libs have for Fox news, I'd say the libs are the least of the informed. Only want to hear what they want to hear and make crap up about a news source they don't like...because it would have to or does make them have to re-think (or think, for the first time ever) where they stand.
Quote:
Faux news? Any time I see someone call it that I know there is a scared little person behind it, who isn't as intellectual as they profess to be and so afraid to hear the "other side" let alone absorb and consider it for ONE second, b/c they might end up being WRONG. And then, their whole life, all they think and believe in, would be a sham. Easier to bury their head in the sand and make fun/disparage/slam an opposing view...than admit there may be some truth behind the FACTS.
AMAZING!

This describes exactly how the right feels about the left.

The....ONE thing in common!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-26-2010, 09:11 PM

44,882 posts, read 33,268,118 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by california-jewel View Post
This administration, and "PRESIDENT" are like watching a comedy Show never know what to expect !
Oh, I think I know every word he will say more than once tomorrow night but I will watch it on Fox later since there are college basketball games that are more in doubt as to what will happen than in his speech.

Old 01-26-2010, 09:12 PM

1,422 posts, read 2,303,650 times
Here are a few

Fox News Boycott » lies

Oh the one that really made me laugh was when they stated that CNN did not report on the Tea Parties.

Interesting - as I had already watched quite extensive coverage of the Tea Party in Washington - on CNN

Video: CNN's Rick Sanchez slams Fox News over 9/12 Tea Party coverage

Morons.

Old 01-26-2010, 09:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by williamOrbit View Post
News Hounds: We watch FOX so you don't have to. This is a great site that points out the hypocrisy at fox.
Why don't you share their info with me so I don't have to work so hard trying to find out about what a left wing site is saying?

Old 01-26-2010, 09:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JerseyG View Post
And....?
Ray is referring to the fact that the Fox viewers make up the middle or a lower part of the population than the lefties who she says are on the small but very elite group on the side of the curve.

Old 01-26-2010, 09:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by plannine View Post
More like, they create the stories the way that their viewers want to hear them, and sometimes that might actually use facts, but if they don't have them they just make them up as they go.

And that's a fact.
Prove that fact, please.

Old 01-26-2010, 09:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by London Girl View Post
Here are a few

Fox News Boycott » lies

Oh the one that really made me laugh was when they stated that CNN did not report on the Tea Parties.

Interesting - as I had already watched quite extensive coverage of the Tea Party in Washington - on CNN

Video: CNN's Rick Sanchez slams Fox News over 9/12 Tea Party coverage

Morons.
I didn't watch CNN when it came time for Rick Sanchez back when I watched CNN all day every day because of what Sanchez obviously is. I certainly won't be watching your piece of Sanchez Pelosi.

As for the boycott site, I doubt that many libs read past the part where the real maybe begins because you have to continually click away to get to the end. So much crap in the beginning that I have trouble getting to that part also.

There is no wonder you have the attitude you do, reading crap like this as truth.

Old 01-26-2010, 09:35 PM

Quote:
Again,
you'll just discount it. That's all that you guys do is discount.

If i post a youtube, you'll just find something wrong with it or claim it was from a liberal.
I guess you don't do that at all about Fox. Right?

Old 01-26-2010, 09:51 PM

5,376 posts, read 5,346,581 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by shorebaby View Post
Link? Surely if it ALWAYS you must have just gobs of examples!

if you don't see it, then you are not paying attention).

Old 01-26-2010, 09:57 PM

1,915 posts, read 3,486,709 times
Quote:
Again,
you'll just discount it. That's all that you guys do is discount.

If i post a youtube, you'll just find something wrong with it or claim it was from a liberal.
And you did what, exactly?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies