Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-26-2010, 02:33 PM

44,882 posts, read 33,251,465 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aqualung View Post
The only thing Kansas has going for it is their amateur basketball team.
I think they get paid about as much as Mizzery's. Also, we have another team that is pretty good except in the Mizzery gym.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-26-2010, 02:34 PM

6,022 posts, read 7,825,777 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sanrene View Post
Have you EVER watched their prime time shows, for that matter any of their segments throughout the day?

In prime time, Oreilly, Hannity, Greta ALWAYS have liberals on their shows.

Same in the day - their is almost always two sides to debate an issue.

Now, try and find that with doberman and his brother Maddow.

no comparison at all and at most they talk over the liberals and or invites the dumbest ones or hire actors as liberals.

msnbc and cnn shows are not 100% liberal.. fox news shows are, were and always has been. having liberal guest does not fit in the puzzle, if there were a liberal show on fox then maybe you'd have an argument but you dont

SCARBOROUGH COUNTRY IS/WAS A CONSERVATIVE SHOW ON A SO CALLED LIBERAL NETWORK CAN YOU SWALLOW THAT

Old 01-26-2010, 02:34 PM

2,352 posts, read 2,277,624 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fleet View Post
Fox News seems to be like a RW machine only because those other stations are so far left.
See what I mean?

Old 01-26-2010, 02:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BentBow View Post
Matshoes had a republican on the other day.
He would not let the guy finish anything he was talking about, while trying to answer the question for him, that he himself asked. I seriously think the guy is a Meth head. He won't shut up for a second and is always on edge.
I am so glad that my Dish program doesn't have MSNBC. I just get to watch those people when some lib links me to them, and that is plenty.

Old 01-26-2010, 02:35 PM

1,418 posts, read 3,454,179 times
All you are proving with this thread is that more on the RW watch cable political shows than those on the center and LW. (and I think we already knew that )

Old 01-26-2010, 02:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustCallMeTC View Post
Roy,

You strike me as a reasonably intelligent guy despite your political choices. You're smart enough to know exactly why I bring it up.

And if you're not not, well then I'm disappointed.
Yes, I understand but just don't see why you have to get so excited about it. Can't you see that part of the reason it happens is to make people like you go off?

Old 01-26-2010, 02:37 PM

6,022 posts, read 7,825,777 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by roysoldboy View Post
I am so glad that my Dish program doesn't have MSNBC. I just get to watch those people when some lib links me to them, and that is plenty.
and we're suppose to care ur dish network doesnt have etc because. very kiddish lol

Old 01-26-2010, 02:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by city414 View Post
no comparison at all and at most they talk over the liberals and or invites the dumbest ones or hire actors as liberals.

msnbc and cnn shows are not 100% liberal.. fox news shows are, were and always has been. having liberal guest does not fit in the puzzle, if there were a liberal show on fox then maybe you'd have an argument but you dont

SCARBOROUGH COUNTRY IS/WAS A CONSERVATIVE SHOW ON A SO CALLED LIBERAL NETWORK CAN YOU SWALLOW THAT
That one is like the token, either race, on many sports teams and nothing else.

Old 01-26-2010, 02:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by city414 View Post
and we're suppose to care ur dish network doesnt have etc because. very kiddish lol
I don't, at all, care what you think about my quandry but I sure won't pay $10 per month more just to see MSNBC. My wife would kill me if she caught me with some of that crap on the TV. She likes Fox and even CNN, but doesn't care about anything like MSLSD.

Please don't feel any sorry for me. I was without Fox until a year ago when it just showed up one day and I was so happy to get away from CNN that way.

Old 01-26-2010, 02:44 PM

1,418 posts, read 3,454,179 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by roysoldboy View Post
I don't, at all, care what you think about my quandry but I sure won't pay $10 per month more just to see MSNBC. My wife would kill me if she caught me with some of that crap on the TV. She likes Fox and even CNN, but doesn't care about anything like MSLSD.

Please don't feel any sorry for me. I was without Fox until a year ago when it just showed up one day and I was so happy to get away from CNN that way.
Oh that is unfortunate, I actually do feel sorry for you, because probably you were leading a productive life prior to getting Fox a year ago. I mourn the loss of productive Roy.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies