Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 01-27-2010, 07:32 AM

6,902 posts, read 7,535,790 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunny-Days90 View Post
They can wiretap my phone all they want. I wont mind at all.

I have nothing to hide and would expect them to wiretap me if I were doing something wrong.

It is NOT illegal to wiretap someone who has been doing suspicious things.

If it takes some wiretapping to catch the bad guys I am all for it.

Tap away baby!

You are completely mixed up. Have something to hide do ya?

What? Please provide a case law that states that...Provide a case law that states that a average citizen can wiretap a government official LEGALLY if they are acting shady...We'll wait. and wait and wait.
Quick reply to this message

Old 01-27-2010, 08:09 AM

9,319 posts, read 18,742,090 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dcsldcd View Post
We should all spy on Democrats!
Agree. With all the tax cheaters and the crooked ones that can be easily bought off, I think some creative spying is in order. Works both ways, the republicans had better get their schmit together as well.

Old 01-27-2010, 08:27 AM

25 posts, read 29,197 times
Did any of these guys ever see the film "All the President's Men" and see what happened to Nixon's "plumbers"? This lame scheme would be laughably bizarre if not for the bad effect a criminal conviction will have on these guys.

Old 01-27-2010, 09:06 AM

38,496 posts, read 25,804,161 times

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QrBMbS6hOsA

Old 01-27-2010, 09:15 AM

146 posts, read 149,462 times
I would bet that this is an attempt at a leftwing smear campaign. When the real facts come out I'm sure this isn't what it is being portrayed to be.

Old 01-27-2010, 09:23 AM

12,372 posts, read 9,309,239 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunny-Days90

I have nothing to hide and would expect them to wiretap me if I were doing something wrong.

Tap away baby!

Excuse me but are you saying it's not illegal for a private citizen to wiretap another private citizen or an organization? What about privacy laws? I thought only arms of the law could do legal wiretaps.

Old 01-27-2010, 09:25 AM

12,372 posts, read 9,309,239 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunny-Days90

Tap away baby!

Excuse me but are you saying it's not illegal for a private citizen to wiretap another private citizen or an organization? What about privacy laws? I thought only arms of the law could do legal wiretaps.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fortified View Post
I would bet that this is an attempt at a leftwing smear campaign. When the real facts come out I'm sure this isn't what it is being portrayed to be.
How could it be a 'left wing smear campaign'? They got caught red-handed in their fake uniforms did they not.

Old 01-27-2010, 09:25 AM

6,902 posts, read 7,535,790 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wayland Woman View Post

Wayland,...i'm still waiting on the law that Sunny Day is referencing...

Old 01-27-2010, 09:26 AM

8,624 posts, read 9,086,339 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by fortified View Post

We could start with the lying smear in the title of this thread. The Republicans did nothing, A citizen freelance reporter may have done something.

Old 01-27-2010, 10:26 AM

1,317 posts, read 1,398,649 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by workingclasshero View Post
and this while obama is monotoring the internet
Been "monitored" for many a year! Live with it!!

Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies