Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 01-26-2010, 09:25 PM

24,873 posts, read 36,099,791 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunny-Days90 View Post
Some people just do not get it at all.

They believe that everyone is a bible carrying nut.

They think that everyone who has became a successful person in life should share with those who have not.

Op- You have no clue what a real republican stands for at all.

Nice try though.
Just like you cons think everyone on the left is a lazy welfare recipient.

Old 01-26-2010, 09:25 PM

2,830 posts, read 2,496,806 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Katiana View Post
The joke is that a conservative would make such a foolish statement on the WWW.
No, the joke is seeing liberals like yourself failing to acknowledge just how badly the democratic party is taking this country down the toilet, while STILL proudly sticking up for that same party.

The democrats whine and cry about high unemployment while remaining completely oblivious to the fact that their own party is the party responsible for punishing the job creators... THAT is the joke. Wake up already.

Old 01-26-2010, 09:29 PM

90,316 posts, read 120,475,124 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ryanst530 View Post
No, the joke is seeing liberals like yourself failing to acknowledge just how badly the democratic party is taking this country down the toilet, while STILL proudly sticking up for that same party.

The democrats whine and cry about high unemployment while remaining completely oblivious to the fact that their own party is the party responsible for punishing the job creators... THAT is the joke. Wake up already.
I thought this thread was supposed to be about parenting, e.g. what do Repubs tell their kids?

My Republican parents told me something much different than I hear from Repubs these days.

Old 01-26-2010, 09:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Katiana View Post
I thought this thread was supposed to be about parenting, e.g. what do Repubs tell their kids?

My Republican parents told me something much different than I hear from Repubs these days.
Yeah lets divert from the point I was making... you know I'm right though.

Old 01-26-2010, 09:32 PM

20,274 posts, read 37,040,759 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by brubaker View Post
If making money for yourself is the only motivating force in your life and you will do anything and trample anyone who gets in your way...do you just tell your kids to be selfish and that the Bible you preach from is only useful to condemn others... as the Republican you put in office is flying all over the Southern Hemisphere having an affair on the tax payers account?

"Just wondering"
I am not a Republican, but I would tell my kids to read your post to see an example of what pot does to one's brain

Old 01-26-2010, 09:33 PM

7,786 posts, read 8,010,775 times
i'm not a republican but i tell my kids to demand an honest days pay for an honest days work nothing more nothing less. if you dont like it start your own business and make it work. or you can just go on the gov dole and live off people like your Dad

Old 01-26-2010, 09:34 PM

90,316 posts, read 120,475,124 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ryanst530 View Post
Yeah lets divert from the point I was making... you know I'm right though.
You are the one who diverted from the topic. I'd also say you don't understand economics very well.

Old 01-26-2010, 09:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by rkb0305 View Post
Just like you cons think everyone on the left is a lazy welfare recipient.
For being a sophisticated liberal like yourself you are pretty narrow minded.

The reality is most conservatives hate liberals for their ideology of promoting and rewarding people regardless whether or not they worked for what they receive.

True, not all liberals are lazy. However what drives conservatives crazy is that liberals ideologically SUPPORT people who are lazy without thinking of the repercussions it has on both the economy and cultural mannerisms.

Old 01-26-2010, 10:01 PM

48,505 posts, read 96,675,147 times
No I tell them that they are responsible to earn their own way in this world and that they should help their fellowman that has a disability;not take what is available for those disabled.Itell them that nothing is free and when you become a taker and not a contributer you lose your freedom of choice in selling your vote to the highest bidder.Btter than the liberal who says why work when you can take from other and even get what would go to others like the handicapped. Only suckers actually contribute .

Old 01-27-2010, 04:47 AM

11,944 posts, read 14,755,915 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by brubaker View Post
If making money for yourself is the only motivating force in your life and you will do anything and trample anyone who gets in your way...do you just tell your kids to be selfish and that the Bible you preach from is only useful to condemn others... as the Republican you put in office is flying all over the Southern Hemisphere having an affair on the tax payers account?

"Just wondering"
I think it goes something like... do as I say, not as I do. And; don't worry about morality, your government will provide it for you.

Then there's the other brand that goes: Just make sure you always agree with the boss, that's how you get ahead.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.