Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 01-26-2010, 08:53 PM

3,018 posts, read 3,567,137 times

Advertisements

If making money for yourself is the only motivating force in your life and you will do anything and trample anyone who gets in your way...do you just tell your kids to be selfish and that the Bible you preach from is only useful to condemn others... as the Republican you put in office is flying all over the Southern Hemisphere having an affair on the tax payers account?

"Just wondering"

Old 01-26-2010, 08:55 PM

2,589 posts, read 10,556,354 times
The title of the thread and the statement you make don't go together. I don't think being a Republican says that the only motivating force in your file is making money.

I am Republican and money is far from the motivating force in my life.

Old 01-26-2010, 08:57 PM

2,404 posts, read 3,948,403 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by brubaker View Post
What do Republicans tell their kids?
Hippies suck.

Old 01-26-2010, 08:59 PM

2,830 posts, read 2,503,562 times
Quote:
If making money for yourself is the only motivating force in your life and you will do anything and trample anyone who gets in your way...do you just tell your kids to be selfish and that the Bible you preach from is only useful to condemn others... as the Republican you put in office is flying all over the Southern Hemisphere having an affair on the tax payers account?

"Just wondering"
Do you enjoy being a loser?

People like you should seriously not be allowed to vote...

Old 01-26-2010, 09:01 PM

419 posts, read 448,308 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ryanst530 View Post
Do you enjoy being a loser?

People like you should seriously not be allowed to vote...
You forgot to add, "naner naner poo naner"

Old 01-26-2010, 09:10 PM

Default *shakes head frowning*

Quote:
If making money for yourself is the only motivating force in your life
What a simple opinion. My life is pretty colorful.

Quote:
...do you just tell your kids to be selfish

Old 01-26-2010, 09:11 PM

11,486 posts, read 15,306,908 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave1215 View Post
The title of the thread and the statement you make don't go together. I don't think being a Republican says that the only motivating force in your file is making money.

I am Republican and money is far from the motivating force in my life.

Some people just do not get it at all.

They believe that everyone is a bible carrying nut.

They think that everyone who has became a successful person in life should share with those who have not.

Op- You have no clue what a real republican stands for at all.

Nice try though.

I will tell you a few things I tell my kids.

If you work hard and do the very best at everything you do and set goals in your life they can be obtained. If something happens along the way just pick yourself up and go on. I tell them that if you are a successful decent person in life that everything else will come to you.

I tell them that through hard work and determination that good things will happen.

I tell them to never expect something from others that you cannot obtain for yourself.

I tell them that people have their own opinions and when someone does not agree with you that is ok, they have the right to their opinions.

I tell them that when someone is trying to take away the rights given to you to stand up and not allow them to take them away.

I also tell them that family is very important in your life.

I tell them that the non believers have a right to think that way but they also know we were not just all dropped from the sky!!!

And of course they know a family is important.

A man, a woman and their kids.

I can see the hits coming, but you know what? I don't give a crap.

Just so you will understand that you have no clue whatsoever what a conservative believes.

Gosh, I know liberals better then they know themselves and yet you pretend to know conservatives. What a joke.

Old 01-26-2010, 09:18 PM

90,297 posts, read 120,759,995 times
Quote:
Gosh, I know liberals better then they know themselves and yet you pretend to know conservatives. What a joke.
The joke is that a conservative would make such a foolish statement on the WWW.

Old 01-26-2010, 09:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunny-Days90 View Post
I also tell them that family is very important in your life. ...And of course they know a family is important.
Family brings you into the world. Family carries you out; or you die alone.

Old 01-26-2010, 09:24 PM

9,437 posts, read 7,369,351 times
Quote:

"Just wondering"
I don't know. Why don't you tell us what obsessed liberal nutjobs tell their kids? You surely have experience in that area.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies