Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-27-2010, 10:41 PM

5,094 posts, read 5,439,927 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by harborlady View Post
didn't used to be... Thanks neocons for destroying republican party. The more they talk the more people wake up to the con job. Nothing they say or do represents anything conservative.

Oh God another one that has no idea what they are talking about. Go read the damn thread before you talk or you just look dumb.

Now that was MEANT to be rude. See the difference.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-27-2010, 10:42 PM

1,915 posts, read 3,486,466 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by harborlady View Post
didn't used to be... Thanks neocons for destroying republican party. The more they talk the more people wake up to the con job. Nothing they say or do represents anything conservative.
And we can all thank Obama and his sitting congress for destroying the liberal/democrat party. Nothing they say or do represents anyone who isn't happy to live off of others.

Old 01-27-2010, 10:43 PM

11,431 posts, read 18,999,262 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by pghquest View Post
So you think its sickening that Republicans have minorities in their party?

Tell me, how will you know when Republicans because its "right" vs when its not "right" like you claim of these people?
the repugs use minorities, but care nothing about them. they want to appeal to independents by putting minorities in key positions in many cases, not ALL. I truly think that W REALLY liked mexican americans and blacks. Even Daddy bush liked us, even voted for a civil rights bill in 1966 when he was a US rep from houston. Reagan clearly disliked minorities and used them whenever he could to somehow show that he was not racist. there are minority repugs ( i know some personally), but it looked really phoney when they placed them at either side of the VA governor.

Old 01-27-2010, 10:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cyber Queen View Post
Who is rude I asked if I quoted your post? What is so rude I thought maybe I hit the wrong quote button. Sheesh!!
sorry, my mistake.

Old 01-27-2010, 10:46 PM

1,915 posts, read 3,486,466 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by wehotex View Post
the repugs use minorities, but care nothing about them. they want to appeal to independents by putting minorities in key positions in many cases, not ALL. I truly think that W REALLY liked mexican americans and blacks. Even Daddy bush liked us, even voted for a civil rights bill in 1966 when he was a US rep from houston. Reagan clearly disliked minorities and used them whenever he could to somehow show that he was not racist. there are minority repugs ( i know some personally), but it looked really phoney when they placed them at either side of the VA governor.
Wow! Don't you have that bass ackwards!

Old 01-27-2010, 10:46 PM

5,094 posts, read 5,439,927 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by wehotex View Post
sorry, my mistake.

No worries. Trust me you will KNOW when I am being rude.

Old 01-27-2010, 10:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JerseyG View Post
Wow! Don't you have that ass backwards!
how so?

Old 01-27-2010, 10:57 PM

19,893 posts, read 18,442,508 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cyber Queen View Post
So you think there are no black or Asian republicans? Funny cause when I was watching it I saw a young white woman sitting to the right of him. But this just shows how petty Libs are. Had there been no minorities we would have heard how republicans ignore them. You are pathetic.

That is just plain ignorant talk.!

Old 01-27-2010, 11:01 PM

19,893 posts, read 18,442,508 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JustCallMeTC View Post
Yes, the republicans tried to play the race card. As if somehow to suggest they are tolerant and inclusive.

Which is clearly a joke.

Check the voting records.

Oh wait. I forgot. You refuse to do any homework.

No the JOKE IS, Obama, refuses to CHECK HIS HOMEWORK! And therfore, does not get a PASSING GRADE!

Old 01-27-2010, 11:02 PM

3,071 posts, read 9,139,204 times
There hasnt been the true republican rebuttal yet.you see Rush limpball hasnt spoken yet...lol
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies