Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-29-2010, 09:13 PM

10,655 posts, read 18,663,385 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by JerseyG View Post
Questioning something and not blindly buying a line of crap is not "judging" or "hating".

Having an opinion that doesn't match up to yours isn't sickening.

Liberals like to pretend they are "out of the box" thinkers, when they couldn't find their way out of the four corners they happily sat their behinds down in.

I wish the liberal party would stop pretending to be the party of "the all inclusive, live and let live". Because it's a lie. It's more like, "we like you until you don't think like us". Which is what they hate and judge other groups for doing.
Take a read at some of the things this couple was called in this thread and tell me it's not vile and judgmental.

You want to disagree with me, fine, you want to say vile things about 2 happy people because you don't agree with their lifestyle, I'm going to call you out on it.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-29-2010, 09:25 PM

5,660 posts, read 5,088,512 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnUnidentifiedMale View Post
I don't agree with that, but that's okay. I believe that people have a right to judge and criticize. I would be bothered, however, if a law was proposed that would make it illegal for transgendered people to become pregnant. I can imagine some social conservatives wanting to do that.
"Transgendered" is a null term. Look at the DNA - we're all either male or female. Period. It's non-negotiable. As was stated above, just because it looks like a man doesn't make it one, especially if it has a functioning uterus and can still become pregnant. Likewise, show me a single case where a male-> female has conceived and borne a single child. It's all theater and catering to mental illness in the name of being PC. Whacking off a willy doen't make a man a woman, nor does getting an addadictomie make a woman a man!

My cat makes a barking noise when hacking up a hairball but that doesn't make him a dog. And painting lipstick on a pig doesn't make it a beauty queen.

Old 01-29-2010, 09:28 PM

2,404 posts, read 4,402,724 times
This is such a silly thread. You can sew a pair on wings on me, but I still couldn't fly. That's not hatred or prejudice, it's just the way it is.

Old 01-29-2010, 09:28 PM

8,624 posts, read 9,088,985 times
This kind of marketing your gross perversions and proudly bring an innocent child into it will only turn more people off to acceptance. This is side-show ready.

Old 01-29-2010, 09:34 PM

10,655 posts, read 18,663,385 times
You would never accept them anyway.

Old 01-29-2010, 10:04 PM

1,915 posts, read 3,486,709 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by newtoli View Post
You would never accept them anyway.
I hear you.

But I seriously don't understand this couple. Two women, living as men, having a baby. They want to look/live like men, but be with someone who has women "parts"? It is kind of confusing, you have to admit.

I'm all for any gay/lesbian couples bringing a baby (no matter the means) into a loving relationship.

This couple? I don't think they know what the heck they are doing from step one. I'm not professing I know anything, so help me out here:

TWO women who live and look like men end up with eachother. If you are a woman, and feel like you are a man and live/look like/proclaim you are a man, wouldn't you be looking for a woman? As opposed to a man that used to be a woman? Or do you just want to look like a man and really are a lesbian when you hook up with another woman who looks like a man on the outside? Maybe these two women who look like an live like men think they are a gay male couple? I'd get that if either one had male physiology.

I'm not judging, I'm just seriously confused.

Old 01-29-2010, 10:15 PM

3,424 posts, read 5,975,456 times
LMAO!...did anyone see the picture?...BAHAHAHAHAHA!

Old 01-29-2010, 10:17 PM

536 posts, read 413,999 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dcsldcd View Post
There is no such thing as a pregnant man. There is such a thing as a seriously confused lesbian who got preganant with the aid of a heterosexual sperm.

Will the sickness ever stop?
Amen to that.

Old 01-29-2010, 10:19 PM

26,680 posts, read 28,670,280 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Workin_Hard View Post
"Transgendered" is a null term. Look at the DNA - we're all either male or female. Period. It's non-negotiable.
I don't think it's that simple. There are people who are born "intersexed" (with both male and female genitalia), and there are clearly people who look like men but feel like women, or look like women and feel like men. I don't think it means they're mentally ill. I think it means that humans are a lot more diverse and complicated than many in society want to accept or understand.

Old 01-29-2010, 10:20 PM

1,530 posts, read 3,943,987 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Joshua View Post
Isn't this just wonderful? As a Conservative I am so embarrassed that I ever even considered opposing this kind of wonderfulness.

Search: Another pregnant man - Second pregnant man (http://specials.msn.com/A-List/Second-pregnant-man.aspx?cp-searchtext=second%20pregnant%20man&gt1=36010 - broken link)
this is ridiculous
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies