Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-30-2010, 10:50 AM

2,404 posts, read 4,402,724 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunny-Days90 View Post
I was thinking that myself.

The left new thing is the word HATE.

Why they do not see is they are backing up a man in the WH who HATES America and is purposely trying to destroy it financially. ( Sounds like someone else who hates America doesnt it?)

Now that is real hate.
Yes, he became President because he hates America and wants to destroy it.

He has two young daughters who have to grow up in it. Also, with a Harvard Law Degree and head of the law review if he did hate the country so much he would have gotten a job on Wall Street and help screw the country while making a fortune for himself.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-30-2010, 10:51 AM

17,764 posts, read 39,731,146 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dcsldcd View Post
There is no such thing as a pregnant man. There is such a thing as a seriously confused lesbian who got preganant with the aid of a heterosexual sperm.

Will the sickness ever stop?
wow, i actually agree with you. As long as the plumbing is still there to carry a fetus, it's a woman.

I don't think they're a confused lesbian though ... just a person who wants to have it both ways.

Old 01-30-2010, 11:05 AM

15,089 posts, read 8,634,588 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JerseyG View Post
Questioning something and not blindly buying a line of crap is not "judging" or "hating".

Having an opinion that doesn't match up to yours isn't sickening.

Liberals like to pretend they are "out of the box" thinkers, when they couldn't find their way out of the four corners they happily sat their behinds down in.

I wish the liberal party would stop pretending to be the party of "the all inclusive, live and let live". Because it's a lie. It's more like, "we like you until you don't think like us". Which is what they hate and judge other groups for doing.
It's part of there makeup. Lives built upon lies. They have a whole pile of them, such as calling illegals "undocumented immigrants" which is like calling bank robbery an "unauthorized withdrawal".

It's deception ... political correctness originated in the liberal media that panders and peddles the lies, trying to convince everyone to agree that abnormal is normal ... that up is actually down.

Ever ask yourself why the ACLU will come charging to the defense of some deviate group of pedophiles, while ignoring the plight of their innocent victims?

This ridiculous notion that the left has the corner on a higher state of awareness and enlightenment is their biggest lie. Mommy is really a man, and daddy is really a woman is just the tip of the iceberg, but consistent with their overall theme.

Truth be told, ALL groups of people, regardless of their particular cause, don't simply want to be left alone to live their desired lifestyle .. they want to dominate ... they want to lead society in THEIR direction. That's true of political ideologies, religious beliefs, and yes, sexual orientation too.

People of like mind and interests will always gather together to promote THEIR interests. That's human nature, and to suggest otherwise is just a lie.

Perhaps the biggest lie is diversity ... which ignores the aforementioned human nature. People always separate into groups of those who share commonality ... get a large diverse group gathering and watch them slowly disband and collect ... black people with black people ... Asians with Asians, Whites with Whites ... lawyers with lawyers, journalists with journalists, Muslims with Muslims, Christians with Christians. It's only viewed as bad when it happens to be white heterosexuals gathering ... and god forbid they be christians.

The liberals will tell you it's OK to have the NAACP, but just try to start an organization that is the "National Association for the Advancement of White People" and watch them SCREAM BLOODY MURDER. Criticize Israel, and you're an anti-semetic. The list goes on and on.

With the never ending subdivisions of special groups all wanting protected status (read: special treatment and advantage) about the only minority group left to protect is heterosexual white males, which of course would be automatically labeled as a group of homophobic white racists that should be wiped from the face of the earth, by the demands of all those highly evolved and enlightened, politically correct and all inclusive folks on the left.

Indeed, the enlightened ones.

Old 01-30-2010, 11:18 AM

24,873 posts, read 36,171,415 times
Quote:
It impacts society (which makes it any good citizens business). I sware liberals can never think past themselves.
how?

Old 01-30-2010, 02:07 PM

3,424 posts, read 5,975,456 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GuyNTexas View Post
The liberals will tell you it's OK to have the NAACP, but just try to start an organization that is the "National Association for the Advancement of White People" and watch them SCREAM BLOODY MURDER. Criticize Israel, and you're an anti-semetic. The list goes on and on.

Yeah for centuries that was called "Congress".....just jerkin your chain...lol..

Old 01-30-2010, 02:23 PM

3,565 posts, read 4,866,610 times
This thread got the Conservative real worked up. I love it. They are so desperate. And there's nothing they can do

Quote:
It impacts society (which makes it any good citizens business). I sware liberals can never think past themselves.

Old 01-30-2010, 02:26 PM

24,511 posts, read 33,312,803 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by XodoX View Post
This thread got the Conservative real worked up. I love it. They are so desperate. And there's nothing they can do

The conservatives are "desperate" about what?

Old 01-30-2010, 03:03 PM

10,655 posts, read 18,663,385 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fleet View Post
A strange comment from someone who has satan under his name.
It's there just to irk people like you!!!

I will pray to Satan for you tonight.

Old 01-30-2010, 03:08 PM

994 posts, read 1,682,000 times
Hmm they have a striking resemblance...

Old 01-30-2010, 03:24 PM

26,680 posts, read 28,670,280 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fleet View Post
How many heterosexual males do you know who are "pregnant?"
None, but what's the definition of a "weirdo"? That's what I was addressing with my comment. As I said, I've known a lot of "normal heterosexuals" who I would call weirdos too.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies