Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 02-01-2010, 09:09 PM

3,199 posts, read 4,316,618 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by padcrasher View Post
[Poor fellow. Can't read apparently]
Where am I wrong?

I'll wait while you spin something.

Old 02-01-2010, 09:10 PM

6,183 posts, read 6,074,281 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by pghquest View Post
I havent seen this proof.. Do you want to provide me with some? This is like proclaiming the Congress didnt switch to Democratic in 2007 because of Bush.. we all know thats not true..
Fact: Obama still has a favorable opinion rating in MA. I as well as other Dems here in Jersey voted against Corzine.

Old 02-01-2010, 09:12 PM

69,368 posts, read 64,101,577 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by allydriver View Post
Where am I wrong?

She was a Chief of Protocol until 1982, but didnt die until March 12, 2009..

At least pad got ONE thing right today..

Old 02-01-2010, 09:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by twista6002 View Post
Fact: Obama still has a favorable opinion rating in MA. I as well as other Dems here in Jersey voted against Corzine.
Obamas 50% approval rating doesnt support your argument, the race in NJ was only lost by a couple of points..

Old 02-01-2010, 09:14 PM

13,186 posts, read 14,976,972 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by allydriver View Post
Where am I wrong?

I'm not going to tell you where you are wrong.

It's so glaring you don't deserve to be corrected.

Maybe one your fellow right wingers will have pity on you?

Old 02-01-2010, 09:15 PM

2,352 posts, read 2,279,136 times
Right wing kool aid served by yet another RW whack a doo blog.

Next.

Old 02-01-2010, 09:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustCallMeTC View Post
Right wing kool aid served by yet another RW whack a doo blog.

Next.
yet another left wing posting which contributes absolutely nothing to the thread..

Next..

Old 02-01-2010, 09:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunny-Days90 View Post
Let me remind of something.

The obstructionist liberals hurt America during those 8 years. Harry Reid shut down the congress because he did not get something to go his way.

Your liberals have controlled congress for the last 3 years!!!

They were elected on the same change theory as Obama and what did we get? NOTHING.

You really need to stop looking back and start looking forward.

He has total control of the country, a blank check book, and his czars controlling every aspect of our country and yet he has accomplished NOTHING.

Obama has been an utter failure. Add in 3 years of the liberals being failures in controlling congress adds up to the mess we are in TODAY.

Believe me, if you think 8 years was bad, then you had better wake up because the last year and what we have coming is far worse then you can ever imagine.

If we continue down this current road, Obama and his band of misfits will make your 8 years look like the greatest ever.

We are going down quicker under Obama then any time in any President's first year, yet you act like things are so great when they are a total disaster.

People who do not see what Obama has done ( and of course NOT DONE ) to American have to be totally blind.

It is a total shame to see what he is doing and what is up the sleeve of this man.

We can deal with it, because hopefully this country will see the error and correct it as fast as we can.

Your liberals could not even deliver a decent health care reform plan to help Americans without porking the hell out of it with crap.

Simple- The huge majority of Americans do not trust Obama and the liberals. They earned it!
GDP has gone up multiple quarters now, the DJIA is up 4000 from a year ago, etc. That's called demand. Then comes jobs. I predict umemployment steadily goes down starting this August every month for years. It's a long process. You can't fix 8 years of blunder in 13 months. The sooner the party of instant gratificatiom recognizes this the sooner we can have intelligent debates.

Old 02-01-2010, 09:19 PM

89,000 posts, read 44,813,405 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by twista6002 View Post
And it's been proven time and time again the Brown and Christie victories had little to do with Obama.
You're in denial.

"Dissatisfaction with the direction of the country, antipathy toward federal-government activism and opposition to the Democrats' health-care proposals drove the upset election of Republican senatorial candidate Scott Brown in Massachusetts, according to a post-election survey of state voters.

The poll by The Washington Post, the Henry J. Kaiser Family Foundation and Harvard University's School of Public Health underscores how significantly voter anger has turned toward Democrats in Washington and how dramatically the political landscape has shifted during President Obama's first year in office.

...Sixty-three percent of Massachusetts special-election voters say the country is seriously off track, and Brown captured two-thirds of these voters on Tuesday."
washingtonpost.com

Read the entire article. It's a very good analysis on how badly Obama and the Dems have completely botched their voter-given chance at single-party control of the Federal Government.

Old 02-01-2010, 09:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by pghquest View Post
Obamas 50% approval rating doesnt support your argument, the race in NJ was only lost by a couple of points..
Obama's approval rate in 60% in MA. And Corzine lost by more than just a few points.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies