Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 02-01-2010, 10:07 PM

41,325 posts, read 44,881,088 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by padcrasher View Post
Yes I'm so ashamed I get my news from factcheck.org while you get yours from some right wing hack who has a blog.....LOL

I'll let factcheck.org know that some wingnut rejects their conclusions because it doesn't jive with his ideology......They'll be so suprised!....lol
What about obama's words, coming from his own mouth, on video, saying one thing then and another thing now?

Thats the point of the video.

Old 02-01-2010, 10:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by twista6002 View Post
And it's been proven time and time again the Brown and Christie victories had little to do with Obama.
Here is truly an alternate universe.

Brown ran directly, loudly against obama's policies and won the seat Beloved Teddy held for 46 years.

You keep telling yourself that, even as the dem/libs in congress are running for the hills and AWAY from obama.

Old 02-01-2010, 10:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by RayinAK View Post
If I well remember, Fact Check Org. was founded with the help of Hillary Clinton several years ago. I could be wrong of course, but this organization could very well be a liberal Democrat organization.

Edit: perhaps the site I am referring to is factcheck.com?
Factcheck is affiliated with the Annenburg Foundation - knee deep in obama.

Old 02-01-2010, 10:15 PM

Quote:
Obama's approval rate in 60% in MA. And Corzine lost by more than just a few points.
Must have missed this;

Quote:
The poll by The Washington Post, the Henry J. Kaiser Family Foundation and Harvard University's School of Public Health underscores how significantly voter anger has turned toward Democrats in Washington and how dramatically the political landscape has shifted during President Obama's first year in office.

...Sixty-three percent of Massachusetts special-election voters say the country is seriously off track, and Brown captured two-thirds of these voters on Tuesday."

Old 02-01-2010, 10:17 PM

Quote:
Yet somehow his approval rate is overwhelmingly high in MA. And check my location. I was saying Corzine was going to lose before Obama endorsed him and I knew it was inevitable.
Yeah, that's why obama campaigned with corzine at least 5 times, why he sent his staffers down to run corzines campaign.

The whole country and most of the sane dems/libs know exactly what those elections were all about.

Old 02-02-2010, 08:41 AM

19,893 posts, read 18,411,744 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunny-Days90 View Post
Let me remind of something.

The obstructionist liberals hurt America during those 8 years. Harry Reid shut down the congress because he did not get something to go his way.

Your liberals have controlled congress for the last 3 years!!!

They were elected on the same change theory as Obama and what did we get? NOTHING.

You really need to stop looking back and start looking forward.

He has total control of the country, a blank check book, and his czars controlling every aspect of our country and yet he has accomplished NOTHING.

Obama has been an utter failure. Add in 3 years of the liberals being failures in controlling congress adds up to the mess we are in TODAY.

Believe me, if you think 8 years was bad, then you had better wake up because the last year and what we have coming is far worse then you can ever imagine.

If we continue down this current road, Obama and his band of misfits will make your 8 years look like the greatest ever.

We are going down quicker under Obama then any time in any President's first year, yet you act like things are so great when they are a total disaster.

People who do not see what Obama has done ( and of course NOT DONE ) to American have to be totally blind.

It is a total shame to see what he is doing and what is up the sleeve of this man.

We can deal with it, because hopefully this country will see the error and correct it as fast as we can.

Your liberals could not even deliver a decent health care reform plan to help Americans without porking the hell out of it with crap.

Simple- The huge majority of Americans do not trust Obama and the liberals. They earned it!
Good Post here, can't be any more straight forward then this, but what you say is true, has not been made up here, all it takes for gosh sakes, is take a look around, Are things really going great, with the new Change, hardly think so at this point, he yet has to prove himself to me, no talk is cheap, but Actions.

Old 02-02-2010, 08:55 AM

301 posts, read 282,397 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sanrene View Post
Factcheck is affiliated with the Annenburg Foundation - knee deep in obama.
knee deep? How so? Please provide links and specific information.

Old 02-13-2010, 12:10 PM

805 posts, read 773,234 times
Quote:
Gateway Pundit (http://gatewaypundit.firstthings.com/2010/02/16-lies-in-7-minutes-obamas-state-of-the-union-address/ - broken link)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HmN0h...ure=youtu.be&a

How could anyone who heard these words, "this is the moment when the rise of the oceans began to slow and our planet began to heal", not realize right away they were dealing with a snake oil salesman and fraud?

I just have to know; were you really struck deaf, dumb and blind by those words? Did you really, truly believe them?

I am still baffled how rational, thinking people with even a sliver of common sense can hear those words, then take the man who said them with any credibility at all.
Mr.Tranparent/Spend spend spend/I will not raise your taxes Agnostic/AbortionEndorser-in-Chief continues on his merry Lying way!

Cost of the Debt to every man, woman and child in the United States is north of $40,000.00 per. UNSUSTAINABLE Generational DEBT!

Liar, liar, girly pants on fire!

Old 02-13-2010, 12:20 PM

19,893 posts, read 18,411,744 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sign View Post
They ARE.....blathering sheep.

I don't think they became such overnight, either.

They have ALWAYS been blathering sheep and now they have their very own shepherd to show them the way.
BAAAAAHH

Except the Shepherd, done lost his HERD! They didn't like him taking them downhill!

Old 02-13-2010, 12:22 PM

4,085 posts, read 8,770,285 times
Quote:
Gateway Pundit (http://gatewaypundit.firstthings.com/2010/02/16-lies-in-7-minutes-obamas-state-of-the-union-address/ - broken link)
How could anyone who heard these words, "this is the moment when the rise of the oceans began to slow and our planet began to heal", not realize right away they were dealing with a snake oil salesman and fraud?

I just have to know; were you really struck deaf, dumb and blind by those words? Did you really, truly believe them?

I am still baffled how rational, thinking people with even a sliver of common sense can hear those words, then take the man who said them with any credibility at all.
Anyone who falls for the bullcrap you shovel in your post, like the "Gateway pundit" link, is a Retard.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.