Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-02-2010, 05:26 PM

19,893 posts, read 18,436,651 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by sanrene View Post
The perpetual campaign continues.

He knows of no other way to get his message out.

His problem; only his mesmerized sheeple believe his BS now.

It's amusing that he is mesmerized by himeself, Still with all the rheotric and people still buying what he is selling. Only thing he is not a good sales man. Good with the sales pitch, but no one buying.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-02-2010, 05:28 PM

328 posts, read 306,620 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sign View Post
OK.......his credentials, as stellar as they are are to be held to the highest of honor for thoust elite progressie to revere....for such a legend in his own mind.

WHAT experience does he really have with anything other than community activists, orgs. like ACORN and WHAT private sector or managerial exp. is there?

NADA lotta.
NUTHIN..........but a "well-deserved"......Nobel Prize and his World Apolgy tour 2009.

Stimulated yet?
More right wing catch phrases, Acorn and Education is bad. Just admit you hate Obama for personal reasons. It's the first step to admitting you have a problem.

What experience did Bush have? Oh yeah owning a baseball team.

Old 02-02-2010, 05:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by california-jewel View Post
It's amusing that he is mesmerized by himeself, Still with all the rheotric and people still buying what he is selling. Only thing he is not a good sales man. Good with the sales pitch, but no one buying.
You mean you're not buying, good to see you have lost faith after 1 year of him trying to clean up a huge mess. Go move to Germany and come back when he's out of office. You probably don't even make enough money for anything he does to affect you anyways, you just like to complain for the sake of complaining.

Old 02-02-2010, 05:32 PM

19,893 posts, read 18,436,651 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lifelongMOgal View Post
You can support these claims (in bold) how exactly?

An "open" President does not lock out nearly half of the elected representatives when discussing HIS legislation to take control of the health care of every U.S. citizen.

An "available" President does not refuse to communiate with the Senate minority leader for most of his first year in office.

A President who feels he is "accountable to the American people" does not condescend to them or belittle them for disagreeing with his policies and agenda.

It is never a "misguided effort" for citizens to guard their freedom with jealousy and speak out against any elected representative who threatens it through the unConstitutional usurping of power.

To bad he wasn't accountable with the health care bill, even demcracks, saw the bill for what it was, crap. I wish the available President, would be avilable for those who lost there homes, to the scheming bank and loan companies. I wish he was available to fix the broken economy, he said he would. And do something about the failing job market.

Old 02-02-2010, 05:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by california-jewel View Post
To bad he wasn't accountable with the health care bill, even demcracks, saw the bill for what it was, crap. I wish the available President, would be avilable for those who lost there homes, to the scheming bank and loan companies. I wish he was available to fix the broken economy, he said he would. And do something about the failing job market.
It IS "Crap" thanks to the party of NO and idiots wanting everything revised to basically nothing. The failing job market can't be fixed overnight or even in 1 year but you're the typical crybaby American with ADHD that expects things to happen overnight.

Old 02-02-2010, 05:38 PM

1,747 posts, read 1,952,749 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oakland City View Post
More right wing catch phrases, Acorn and Education is bad. Just admit you hate Obama for personal reasons. It's the first step to admitting you have a problem.

What experience did Bush have? Oh yeah owning a baseball team.
You DON'T know me one bit....so please, don't assume.

NO problem...at all, in DIS-agreeing with him, his agenda, his "experience" and his ABILITY as an effective CiC.....as a LEADER.......personally-speaking.
But....it's no problem........just a disgrace to the US Constitution, maybe.

Too bad....YOU cannot UNDERSTAND THIS.

Maybe.....just maybe...it IS YOU that needs to admit that YOU have a problem?
I really don't think that you do....personally.
I just think ignorance is bliss.

Old 02-02-2010, 05:49 PM

7,545 posts, read 8,323,498 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oakland City View Post
You mean you're not buying, good to see you have lost faith after 1 year of him trying to clean up a huge mess. Go move to Germany and come back when he's out of office. You probably don't even make enough money for anything he does to affect you anyways, you just like to complain for the sake of complaining.
You have an amazing ability to discern how much someone earns over the internet based solely on reading a couple of posts. WOW, color me surprised.

Old 02-02-2010, 05:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sign View Post
You DON'T know me one bit....so please, don't assume.

NO problem...at all, in DIS-agreeing with him, his agenda, his "experience" and his ABILITY as an effective CiC.....as a LEADER.......personally-speaking.
But....it's no problem........just a disgrace to the US Constitution, maybe.

Too bad....YOU cannot UNDERSTAND THIS.

Maybe.....just maybe...it IS YOU that needs to admit that YOU have a problem?
I really don't think that you do....personally.
I just think ignorance is bliss.
Seems to me like you put all your hope and faith into American politics and YOU are the one who is jaded into thinking one man can change the world. I, unlike you am a realist. You are naive and think the President is the sole controller of power not understanding he's just one of many who is making moves. Just like Bush was not the only one destroying the country the past 8 years, he had a team of help.

Old 02-02-2010, 05:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by whatyousay View Post
You have an amazing ability to discern how much someone earns over the internet based solely on reading a couple of posts. WOW, color me surprised.
I know, it is amazing isn't it? Actually just transparent.

Old 02-02-2010, 05:59 PM

7,993 posts, read 12,856,042 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by EasilyAmused View Post
Like him or not you have to admit this is getting a bit silly. There are a lot more pressing things to do other than prepping and giving speeches on a daily basis.

I don't think any president has ever been this addicted to the media.
Exactly. This has been and will continue to be his downfall....overexposure. People want to know with all these issues, why he isn't in Washington working. He so doesn't get it.

He needs to shut up, stop flapping his gums and get to work. Honest, truthful, hard work and leadership.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies