U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-03-2010, 02:41 PM

9,320 posts, read 17,753,219 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by pghquest View Post
I'm sorry.. I'm going to have to play stupid here and respond like a liberal..

That cant possibly be true.. Do you have a source?
I heard it on the news this morning. Scary and sad.
Rate this post positively Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-03-2010, 02:43 PM

10,536 posts, read 12,878,529 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by twowolves View Post
thanks for posting this source for me, I actually heard it this morning on FNC and posted immediately.
I saw that too. I posted this link to avoid the Fox News bashing and make the substance stand for itself.

Old 02-03-2010, 06:05 PM

1,472 posts, read 2,479,170 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rggr View Post
I saw that too. I posted this link to avoid the Fox News bashing and make the substance stand for itself.
gotcha. Yes, God forbid you post any link anti-Obama or against 'him' or the job he's doing-from FOX news.
I was watching this morning, heard it and I went to post immediately, there was not even an article link out to add at that time, so thanks.

Old 02-04-2010, 12:21 AM

16,076 posts, read 11,785,804 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LibertyandJusticeforAll View Post
Planned destruction
Maybe its just me but it's like they are doing it on purpose and want it to break.
You wouldnt act this way knowing what you know.
Any sane person that is.
Of course it's deliberate.
"The Power" is in a desperate situation.

1. The national debt, in excess of twelve trillions is only payable with dollars, not "dollar bills" (aka Federal Reserve notes).
2. Title 12 USC Sec. 411 defines dollar bills as obligations (debts) of the U.S. government.
3. The national debt computes to a sum of gold bullion that is over 100 times greater than all the gold ever mined and available. (600 billion ounces versus 5.5 billion ounces).
4. Fort Knox depository holds only 147.4 million ounces of gold.
5. Since 2006, Congress has borrowed MORE than it paid in interest. Isn't that what got Bernie Madoff into trouble?

Klaxon alarm - the debt is impossible to pay.
What can we do?
The law is clear.
See Article 1, Section 8, 10, USCON
Coinage Act of 1792, Coinage Act of 1873, et seq

Based on the 147.4 million ounces in Fort Knox, coining that all, would amount to 3 billions, under the law on the books.
3 billion / 305 million people = $ 9.84 (gold).
I don't think that's enough to account for trade in the U.S.A.

Silver is not much better.
U.S. silver production, annually, is about 36 million ounces.
That computes to $46.7 million in stamped coin.
$0.15 per capita. (Silver)

Hmmmm.
In ten years, there would be $1.50 (Silver) per capita in circulation.

As you can see, the scarce metal coin is not going to function as lawful money - too little of it.

So we can't pay the current debt with lawful money. We can't go back to gold / silver coin (hard money). There isn't enough of it. We can't go forward with debt-notes, thanks to usury. We can't question the validity of the impossible public debt, pursuant to the 14th amendment. There is no solution, under current law or under the Constitution, as written.

Yup, I think they are deliberately forcing a collapse so they can press [RESET] and drag us away from the U.S. Constitution.

What would you think "the people" would do if they were informed that not only did the Congress enter into an impossible contract with abominable usurers, but foisted the debt upon the people via "voluntary servitude" through FICA / Social Security. Don't they define us as "human resources"? The enumerated masses are collateral on that impossible debt.

Old 02-04-2010, 12:23 AM

61,294 posts, read 82,152,740 times
reaganomics will bury us, not russia. debt is not meaningless.

Old 02-04-2010, 12:32 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Huckleberry3911948 View Post
Wrong decade.
Go back to 1933... that's when the bankers officially took over the Federal government.

Don't believe me - go look up the Executive orders empowered by the State of Emergency declared by FDR. (Starting with the Bank holiday)

You should find that the president transferred sweeping powers to the Secretary of Treasury - during the emergency.

What's so nefarious about that, you may ask.

As part of his duties, he's also U.S. Governor of the "Bank" and "Fund"... as in the various banks and IMF.

So?
Title 22 USC Sec. 286a Appointments
(a) Governors and executive directors; term of office
The President, by and with the advice and consent of the Senate, shall appoint a governor of the Fund who shall also serve as a governor of the (World) Bank, and an executive director of the (International Monetary) Fund and an executive director of the Bank.
(d) Compensation for services (1) No person shall be entitled to receive any salary or other compensation from the United States for services as a Governor, executive director, councilor, alternate, or associate.
(2) The United States executive director of the Fund shall not be compensated by the Fund at a rate in excess of the rate ...
Secretary of Treasury = U.S. Governor of the Bank / Fund, and who shall not be paid by the U.S. government.
(WHAT!? Who pays his salary?)

The "Fund" (IMF) pays his salary. The "Secretary" does not work for the U.S. government, because the he is an employee of "someone else".

Who's your daddy?

Old 02-04-2010, 12:35 AM

LAWFUL MONEY - "The terms 'lawful money' and 'lawful money of the United States' shall be construed to mean gold or silver coin of the United States..."
Title 12 United States Code, Sec. 152.

Article 1, Section 8. U.S. Constitution.
The Congress shall have Power
...To borrow Money on the credit of the United States;
...To coin Money, regulate the Value thereof, and of foreign Coin, and fix the Standard of Weights and Measures;

Article 1, Section 10. U.S. Constitution No State shall ... coin Money; emit Bills of Credit; make any Thing but gold and silver Coin a Tender in Payment of Debts; pass any ... Law impairing the Obligation of Contracts, ...

When did everything change ?

Bank holiday of 1933. Presidential Proclamation No.2039, issued March 6, 1933, and No. 2040, issued March 9, 1933, temporarily suspended banking transactions by member banks of the Federal Reserve System. Normal banking functions were resumed on March 13, subject to certain restrictions. The first proclamation, it was held, had no authority in law until the passage on March 9, 1933, of the ratifying act (12 U.S.C.A. Sec. 95b). The present law forbids member banks of the Federal Reserve System to transact banking business, except under regulations of the _Secretary of the Treasury_, during an emergency proclaimed by the President. 12 U.S.C.A. Sec. 95.
Black's Law Dictionary, Sixth Edition, p. 146

What else does the "Secretary" do?

According to page 494 of the U.S. Government Manual, 1993/1994
edition:
"In addition , the Secretary (of Treasury) has many responsibilities as chief financial officer of the Government. The Secretary serves as Chairman pro tempore of the Economic Policy council and as _U.S. Governor_ of the International Monetary Fund, the International Bank
for Reconstruction and Development, the Inter-American Development Bank, and the African Development Bank
."

Old 02-04-2010, 12:53 AM

69,364 posts, read 60,455,269 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rggr View Post
I think they're referring to the debt ceiling prior to the increase. Either way, it's bad.

"The Treasury Department said Wednesday that it expects to reach the government's limit on borrowing, known as the debt ceiling, by the end of this month. The debt ceiling is currently $12.4 trillion. The Senate has approved an increase to $14.3 trillion but the House has yet to act."

Treasury Expects to Hit Debt Ceiling in February - ABC News
Ahh thanks for explaining.. I was scratching my head going, $14.3T debt already?

Old 02-04-2010, 12:55 AM

69,364 posts, read 60,455,269 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Huckleberry3911948 View Post
I hate to be the bearer of bad news for your philosophy, but this isnt Reaganomics.. This is Obamanomics.. Reagans been dead for years and Obama isnt even close to following Reagan
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies