Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-26-2010, 08:46 PM

19,893 posts, read 18,444,477 times

Advertisements

Call it crazy, Call it nutty, but when i have been out and about, i have actually heard conversations, with people talking, both men and women, and this subject has been brought up, i have actually herd people, say they think they are sure that Obama is, just the fact that some think this way about him, to me says a lot, whether you think he is or not, People thinking this way, is not good. If there are People who even talk about this subject, that is not a good sign for Obama.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-26-2010, 08:54 PM

760 posts, read 1,271,614 times
Expect to seem more of these posts as Psychiatric Hospitals obtain internet access for it's patients.

Last edited by JoeyPants; 05-26-2010 at 09:48 PM..

Old 05-26-2010, 09:44 PM

17,440 posts, read 28,602,920 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Palance View Post

"the third angel sounds, and there fell a great star from heaven, burning as it were a lamp, and it fell upon the third part of the rivers, and upon the fountains of waters; And the name of the star is called Wormwood: and the third part of the waters became wormwood; and many men died of the waters, because they were made bitter." (Revelation 8:10, 11).
I didn't realize that Charles Manson had Internet privileges.

Old 05-26-2010, 10:16 PM

5,756 posts, read 3,998,245 times
I was taught that anyone who doesn't accept or believe in Christ is an anti-christ...as far as Nostradamus and Mabus there is a Ray Mabus Jr....former Gov.of Mississippi, former Amb. to Saudi Arabia,helped in Obama's election win,former naval officer and the current Sec. of the Navy...the Navy being a nuclear power in itself... now if that doesn't put a chill up your spine ....but the quatrain also says soon Mabus will die and there will be a great loss of life both men and animals when the comet comes...Mabus is not the anti-christ then...for someone though to spellout the name of a current political figure over 500 yrs ago in the right time frame in history is creepy

Old 05-26-2010, 10:20 PM

17,440 posts, read 28,602,920 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JoeyPants View Post
Expect to seem more of these posts as Psychiatric Hospitals obtain internet access for it's patients.
That might also explain the recent trends on this board....

Old 05-26-2010, 10:45 PM

15,754 posts, read 7,594,663 times
It is my understanding ( I could be wrong) that the anti-christ will be some one who is well loved by the world all over. This person will possess knowledge to end poverty, to bring peace to all nations, and to preform miracles. Those who see him, will declare him the messiah, because the similarity will be uncanny.

Last I check, this does not describe any one that has held any office of power or political office in the entire world past of present.

And is most certainly does not describe Obama.

PS: Wormwood (vinegar) is lost on me too. Sorry I don't see the connection.

Old 05-26-2010, 10:50 PM

425 posts, read 366,875 times
seriously , other than building tensions with Iran and NK , and oil spills , Arnold is 7 and out this fall. Dude is Antichrist.

Old 05-27-2010, 12:32 AM

1,179 posts, read 975,501 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Palance View Post
Obama has a C+ 1st term and is struggling in the polls nearing election time in November 2012. Narrowly, he loses to a white Republican opponent. Racial tensions reach a boil, and riots erupt from coast-to-coast. Neighbors arm themselves against neighbors. Melee and pandemonium ensue. States succeed from the federal government. Terrorists strike multiple locations at once, crippling infrastructure and creating fear.

the clock strikes midnight on December 21, 2012

"the third angel sounds, and there fell a great star from heaven, burning as it were a lamp, and it fell upon the third part of the rivers, and upon the fountains of waters; And the name of the star is called Wormwood: and the third part of the waters became wormwood; and many men died of the waters, because they were made bitter." (Revelation 8:10, 11).
People have always loved fairy tales haven't they?

Old 05-27-2010, 12:33 AM

1,179 posts, read 975,501 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JoeyPants View Post
Looks like it's time to up the meds...

Old 05-27-2010, 07:05 AM

13,163 posts, read 1,695,729 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Feel The Love View Post
People have always loved fairy tales haven't they?
Especially liberals! They weave their own realities.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Feel The Love View Post
Looks like it's time to up the meds...
If you need to, go ahead...it's OK by me...
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies