Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-04-2010, 11:57 PM

3,047 posts, read 2,815,745 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by gsupstate View Post
LMAO!!!! For a POTUS that is "supposed" to be so educated, Obumble, while reading from the teleprompter of course, pronounced "corpsman" wrong not one, not twice, but three times today. He actually pronounced the "p". Wouldn't you think an educated person, and especially a commander in chief, would be able to pronounce "corpsman" correctly? My God, even Bush was able to pronounce corpsman.

Every day that passes, Obama just continues to look like a bigger fake and fraud.

Did anyone else see the clip?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t4-AKcH3eC8

Add the corpsman mistake to the never ending list..

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-04-2010, 11:59 PM

19,893 posts, read 18,369,970 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunny-Days90 View Post
It has already been proven that his fake education still shows us all that this man is one stupid ass embarrassment to our country.

The daily make a mistake an hour loon needs to stop using the teleprompter because he cannot even get that correct.

What a total joke he is.

Dumb as DIRT.

Gosh we need to find a way to get him to resign.

He clearly is not capable of doing this job.

Hope he is not taking a paycheck for his failures.

Hate to be the one now, Sunny-Days90 to break the news to ya, but OBAMA he ain't going anywhere for a while. Can your heart take it!

Old 02-05-2010, 12:07 AM

44,882 posts, read 33,129,444 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by california-jewel View Post
Hate to be the one now, Sunny-Days90 to break the news to ya, but OBAMA he ain't going anywhere for a while. Can your heart take it!
Mine might not if I wasn't so old and tough but I think I can weather this storm if the nation can make it. I don't think he will leave it very much like he found it, though.

Old 02-05-2010, 12:13 AM

44,882 posts, read 33,129,444 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by highcotton View Post
The media may give him cover for that performance but I don't think this guy intends to cover him at all. How can a person reach nearly 50 and not pronounce that word properly? Maybe he hasn't had much in the way of spelling and pronunciation of English in his younger days. He did spend some of his formative years in a Muslim school so maybe he missed out on many of those things.

Now it is time for deluded to come up with her nucular crap. I have told her but bet she doesn't remember where that pronunciation first hit us from. I will be glad to freshen her memory if she wants to know. The man was many years older than Bush and also a President of the US at a time when the term meant much more as a weapon than now. (hint)

Old 02-05-2010, 12:28 AM

236 posts, read 550,470 times
We will recover. The political fight is on. The media and the stepford democrats sold us this fraud. Time to fight back. Keep up with the political game going on in Washington. Read the policies, watch the Senate and House of Representative meetings. The media is also guilty by not reporting the truth. Find a reliable news source to watch or read, then take time to read and verify the information yourself. On the local level contact your State Representatives, Mayor, and the Governor. We are not going down like suckers. Go to: www.whitehouse.gov and read policies being created.

The United States Constitution - The U.S. Constitution Online - USConstitution.net The United States Constitution
Freedom: A History of US. Home | PBS Freedom: The History Of Us
Chronological History Timeline of the United States - SHG Resources Historic Timelines

Now for all you kool aide drinkers step away from the punch. It is spiked with wonderful ellusions of a quick recovery. Nothing is further from the truth. Recovery will take time. Do you feel light headed? Have a sense of overwhelming joy? Feel tingly all over? That is what happens when you drink the nectar of the god: Obama. The effect overtakes you and makes you see things with rose colored glasses. WAKE UP! Reality has come to slap you in the face. Failed policies, assisting people who have benefited his campaign, creating healthcare with no real agenda. Yes, many need help. But this bill was going to become one big lawsuit.
Cap and Trade: Cap and Trade | US EPA
Audio: Obama's Cap and Trade Policy is So Aggressive It Will Bankrupt Coal Powered Plants (Wizbang) More information on Cap and Trade
Obama's Cap-and-Trade Plan - BusinessWeek

Enough said...

Old 02-05-2010, 02:02 PM

115 posts, read 272,979 times
speaking as a former corpsman...at least he didn't use('cuz it was a dude) the ever popular and incorrect "corpswave"

Old 02-05-2010, 04:26 PM

1,689 posts, read 4,285,489 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by poppiepc View Post
speaking as a former corpsman...at least he didn't use('cuz it was a dude) the ever popular and incorrect "corpswave"

He should apoplogize; but he will not. He relies on the people's short term memory and keeps making these "not acceptible" errors when speaking.

Of course the commander in chief of the Armed Forces should know how to pronounce words relating to the our military.

and he talks about education

Old 02-05-2010, 04:28 PM

7,993 posts, read 12,802,353 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tyvin View Post
He should apoplogize; but he will not. He relies on the people's short term memory and keeps making these "not acceptible" errors when speaking.

Of course the commander in chief of the Armed Forces should know how to pronounce words relating to the our military.

and he talks about education
Obama would pronounce that "edgeumacation".

Old 02-05-2010, 04:34 PM

37,565 posts, read 21,756,102 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by gsupstate View Post
LMAO!!!! For a POTUS that is "supposed" to be so educated, Obumble, while reading from the teleprompter of course, pronounced "corpsman" wrong not one, not twice, but three times today. He actually pronounced the "p". Wouldn't you think an educated person, and especially a commander in chief, would be able to pronounce "corpsman" correctly? My God, even Bush was able to pronounce corpsman.

Every day that passes, Obama just continues to look like a bigger fake and fraud.

Did anyone else see the clip?
I did, it was LOL funny, what a dolt.

Those Navy corpse-men work with the Marine corpse, and these corpse-men and woman serve a very dangerous job on the battle field, its not as if they were AmeriCorpse volunteers. Wait until the Washington Press corpse finds out about this 0bama gaffe.

Old 02-05-2010, 05:07 PM

7,993 posts, read 12,802,353 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by wapasha View Post
i did, it was lol funny, what a dolt.

Those navy corpse-men work with the marine corpse, and these corpse-men and woman serve a very dangerous job on the battle field, its not as if they were americorpse volunteers. Wait until the washington press corpse finds out about this 0bama gaffe.
lmao!!!!!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies