Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 02-05-2010, 05:04 PM

69,368 posts, read 64,096,009 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ibginnie View Post
This thread is about Palin's emails. Not Fox News, the Obamas, Bush or Perot.

Please stay on topic. Thank you.
Way to kill the thread because I checked Palins emails posted.. hoo hum.. boring.. Is this all there is? I think this exposed more than Palins emails, it says more about liberals concern for "gotcha" even when nothing is present..
Quick reply to this message

Old 02-05-2010, 05:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Who?Me?! View Post
If only Sarah the Scared Quitter had a backbone....instead of being so weak she has to depend on someone else.
And this is why these threads go off into never never land..

Who, why are you so filled with hate? Do you consider Bill Clinton "weak" for depending on Hillary?
Quote:
Oh, and thankyou for saying that Liberal men fighting for your country in Iraq and Afghanistan are girly-men....also insulting the women in Iraq and Afghanistan who are fighting, too.....Wow, such disrespect for our troops all in one post

Now, I don't understand the "Caveman Language" so maybe you could explain what acorns have to do with being brave or strong????
Talking about going out into left field..

Old 02-05-2010, 05:07 PM

2,362 posts, read 2,995,891 times
Palin sucks.

That is all. Have a nice weekend everyone!

Old 02-05-2010, 05:08 PM

41,325 posts, read 44,937,590 times
Quote:
" While 1,200 separate e-mails were released this week, 243 others were withheld by the state under a claim that executive privilege extends to Todd Palin as an unpaid adviser to the government."
He wasn't paid for his advice? That doesn't seem fair.

Old 02-05-2010, 05:11 PM

2,404 posts, read 4,401,994 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by pghquest View Post
If you were going to court, you would probably want a lawyer graduate. I dont think a Harvard graduate in English would be very beneficial. Maybe I'm wrong, maybe you are more interested in ones degrees over their abilities, considering your support for Obama.. that might actually be the case..
She graduated from Harvard Law School in 1988! She met Barack while working at a law firm. So I would want Michelle Obama to represent me over Todd Palin in a court of law.

If I was going to skin a reindeer, then I would choose Todd. So he's not completely worthless.

What exact qualifications do you think Todd Palin has to govern a state? Not that Sarah was qualified.

Old 02-05-2010, 05:20 PM

3,436 posts, read 2,948,742 times
I'm not surprised. Clearly Palin was incompetent. I am also not surprised that the usual Obama haters are using this as an opportunity to bash Obama. This is not about him.

Old 02-05-2010, 05:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Archan View Post
She graduated from Harvard Law School in 1988! She met Barack while working at a law firm. So I would want Michelle Obama to represent me over Todd Palin in a court of law.
Wow.. you would want a lawyer to be in court with you while in law.. Imagine the odds. I bet you'd want Michele Obama to show up and advise you on how to build a homes.. Tell me what the hell "court of law" has to do with anything.. NONE of them are in a court of law.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Archan View Post
What exact qualifications do you think Todd Palin has to govern a state? Not that Sarah was qualified.
Todd Palin didnt govern a state but NEWS FLASH.. You dont need to be a LAWYER to govern a state. You do understand the difference between lawyer, and governor right?

Old 02-05-2010, 05:57 PM

30,419 posts, read 20,301,605 times
Quote:
If only Sarah the Scared Quitter had a backbone....instead of being so weak she has to depend on someone else.
Weak? If she were weak, she wouldn't have ever been elected to the highest office in the State. And that, after serving as Mayor.

Quitter? You don't know what you're talking about, as usual. There were perfectly valid reasons she left the governorship, which she plainly stated, and she was right to do so. Primarily among those reasons were the cost to Alaskans to defend the frivolous lawsuits, brought by people like you (figuratively, lest you jump all over me on that point — I know liberals don't read too well). I wouldn't call her a "quitter". She actually displayed great strength. She decided to embark on another course in the fight to save our freedom and liberty from people like you (again, figuratively) who are trying to destroy it. She felt that she needed to take the fight to a higher level.

Scared? Hardly. Scared of what, or whom? People like you (figuratively). Doubtful. I would call her brave. She is much smarter than her critics. She has no reason to fear those who cannot hold a candle to her. What have you done?

Palin is a strong woman. She is a fighter too. She left for the reasons she stated. Because you don't believe it is inconsequential. Who are you? You don't decide her motives.

Palin understands what Ameirca means. She knows what it was the founders created. And she knows what is happening. She understands the "liberal" mind. She sees what is happening to the country, and has dedicated her life to preserving the American dream, which is being systematically destroyed by leftists.

You do not know America. You have been taught a lie. You reject American exceptionalism. You believe that America is the problem in the world. You are dead wrong. America is and always has been the hope of the world.
Quote:
Oh, and thankyou for saying that Liberal men fighting for your country in Iraq and Afghanistan are girly-men....also insulting the women in Iraq and Afghanistan who are fighting, too.....Wow, such disrespect for our troops all in one post

Now, I don't understand the "Caveman Language" so maybe you could explain what acorns have to do with being brave or strong????
Such crap!

Old 02-05-2010, 06:06 PM

30,419 posts, read 20,301,605 times
Quote:
And this is why these threads go off into never never land..

Who, why are you so filled with hate? Do you consider Bill Clinton "weak" for depending on Hillary?

Talking about going out into left field..
Thank you for this post. I read it after my response to this leftist lackey.

They haven't an original thought. All they know how to do is attack.

Old 02-05-2010, 06:14 PM

2,404 posts, read 4,401,994 times
Quote:
Wow.. you would want a lawyer to be in court with you while in law.. Imagine the odds. I bet you'd want Michele Obama to show up and advise you on how to build a homes.. Tell me what the hell "court of law" has to do with anything.. NONE of them are in a court of law.

Todd Palin didnt govern a state but NEWS FLASH.. You dont need to be a LAWYER to govern a state. You do understand the difference between lawyer, and governor right?
Why do you think that the majority of our politicians on both sides are attorneys? We are a nation of laws.

Your the one who thought Michelle Obama graduated in english at Harvard. You do understand the difference between law school and an english major right?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies