Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-08-2010, 08:53 AM

4,145 posts, read 10,427,153 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zimbochick View Post
Yeah, I guess all those Iraqi children's lives are not as valuable as American children's lives. Do you have a value system you impose, rate people's importance in the world.

Your beef is with the Muslims that are killing their own children. Not with our military. Our military stopped a murderous dictator from killing his own people.

You're reaching, but if it's how you sell it to yourself, you've got to do what makes you feel better.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-08-2010, 08:55 AM

5,747 posts, read 12,052,379 times
Okay, here goes. I had a natural miscarriage in my twenties a few weeks (<10) into a pregnancy. I did not consider the embryo I was carrying a baby at that point, but when I elected to terminate a 22-week pregnancy of a fetus with a profound birth defect, I did.

Old 02-08-2010, 09:05 AM

68,329 posts, read 54,381,135 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by betamanlet View Post
it's sure easier to kill something if you don't consider it a human. The nazis did it. That's also how they justified slavery and withholding rights from blacks. Didn't consider them humans. Congrats on carrying on those wonderful traditions.

Again, if you have an abortion other than in the case of rape, or health of the mother, it's only out of sociopathic self absorption. You think your convience is more important than the life of your own child.

Oh yeah libs, I'd LOVE to hear you claim that the fetus isn't even your child.

As it's easier to justify belief and blind faith with asinine comparisons to Nazi Germany.

You offer NOTHING based in fact.

Your beliefs are fine.............................................. .........for you.

Attempt to force them on others and just WHO is it acting the Nazi?

Old 02-08-2010, 09:08 AM

12,980 posts, read 14,562,129 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by kevcrawford View Post
Your beef is with the Muslims that are killing their own children. Not with our military. Our military stopped a murderous dictator from killing his own people.

You're reaching, but if it's how you sell it to yourself, you've got to do what makes you feel better.
Hey if it helps you sleep at night believing we are not all responsible for the deaths of 2,146 Iraqi children who have died so far in this war, then good for you. It bothers the hell out of me.

Old 02-08-2010, 09:08 AM

5,412 posts, read 4,239,419 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by burdell View Post
As it's easier to justify belief and blind faith with asinine comparisons to Nazi Germany.

You offer NOTHING based in fact.

Your beliefs are fine.............................................. .........for you.

Attempt to force them on others and just WHO is it acting the Nazi?
I'm not the one who thinks killing your own child is an acceptable choice outside of certain circumstances.

The nazis were quite in favor of abortion for those they deemed undesirable.

My beliefs don't result in the deaths of innocents, yours does.

Hope you can live with that.

Old 02-08-2010, 09:09 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by wjtwet View Post
Its a developing changing human . just as you are changing now. if it makes you feel warm and fuzzy to kill off 49 million and then hide behind the legal argument then do so. Hope it makes you feel wonderful denying life.
enjoy yoru fruit sald the german peopel did also

No, it's a potential human being, you offer NOTHING factual proving otherwise.

Does it make you all warm and fuzzy thinking you should force your factless beliefs on others? That would be closer to your little snide, baseless German comment. I guess you feel good looking in the mirror? Funny thing is most Nazis did too.

Two can play the finger pointing Nazi game.

Old 02-08-2010, 09:13 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kevcrawford View Post
We have different beliefs. We know that a human being is started at conception, so that's why we don't support abortion. We see it as murder.
Excatly! BELIEFS

I respect your beliefs......................................for you.

Unless you have facts, I fight fight you trying to impose your beliefs on me every step of the way.

Old 02-08-2010, 09:16 AM

5,412 posts, read 4,239,419 times
Quote:

Does it make you all warm and fuzzy thinking you should force your factless beliefs on others? That would be closer to your little snide, baseless German comment. I guess you feel good looking in the mirror? Funny thing is most Nazis did too.

Neither do you. Given it's not a human, is it a chicken? A textbook? a shrimp? Provide some facts that what you say is true. You're the one trying to justify killing it.

Old 02-08-2010, 09:28 AM

12,481 posts, read 10,221,813 times
Quote:

You choose to back policy which denies peoples life. When you rip them from the womb they will never live. That is a fact. If you do not rip them from a womb they will live that is a fact.
The Nazi denied 6 million life . Abortion in the US has denied 49 million their ability or chance to live.
You say its OK because its legal. fine hide behind that as the German people did

Old 02-08-2010, 12:42 PM

7,006 posts, read 6,993,500 times
Great article that sums up the "tolerant liberals"-

Tebow's Super Bowl ad isn't intolerant; its critics are
washingtonpost.com
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies