Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-07-2010, 09:18 PM

5,412 posts, read 4,238,312 times

Advertisements

If a muslim terrorists hijacks and airplane and crashes it into a building, a liberal will call it backlash, or say we have to understand why the terrorists did it, implying that we have to modify our behavior so that muslim terrorists don't want to kill us.

Now say if I hate Iranian policies, and decide to hijack an Iranian plane and crash it into a Tehran office building, killings hundreds or thousands. Would anyone care to understand why I did it? Would anyone expect that Iran undernnstand my gripe, then modify its behavior so people like me don't get pissed off and do that.

Of course not. LIberals, STOP making excuses for terrorism. There's NO execuse, no understanding why someone targets innocents to kill.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-07-2010, 09:44 PM

3,078 posts, read 11,061,372 times
Oh darn, you got me all excited by claiming you had "proof", but I guess I should've expected another WMD-style claim, considering the topic.

Quote:
Now say if I hate Iranian policies, and decide to hijack an Iranian plane and crash it into a Tehran office building, killings hundreds or thousands. Would anyone care to understand why I did it? Would anyone expect that Iran undernnstand my gripe, then modify its behavior so people like me don't get pissed off and do that.
Well, lets hear your reasons for hijacking an airliner and crashing it into a building in Tehran. Are they compelling?

Did an Iranian UAV launch a hellfire missile into your sister's wedding party? Did the Republican Guard beat your mother to death? Did you grow up being indoctrinated by a Christian or Jewish Madrassa because your parents couldn't afford to feed you due to an Iranian embargo? Maybe if you tell us why you're angry enough to perpetrate a suicide attack, then we can change the circumstance that makes you and people like you willing to go to such extremes.

Quote:
Of course not. LIberals, STOP making excuses for terrorism. There's NO execuse, no understanding why someone targets innocents to kill.
There's a reason for everything. The whole point of finding that reason is to minimize the killing.

Old 02-07-2010, 10:01 PM

8,762 posts, read 11,570,445 times
I thought you had proof....

As a liberal, I am 100 percent AGAINST giving these people any kinds of rights here. I am also pro torture for people who we KNOW are terrorists. I dont care to understand their intent and feel sorry for them. All I care about is what made them do it so we can understand the situation better. That is all.

Wrong...again. How does it feel to be wrong?

Old 02-07-2010, 10:49 PM

1,317 posts, read 1,398,649 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by betamanlet View Post
If a muslim terrorists hijacks and airplane and crashes it into a building, a liberal will call it backlash, or say we have to understand why the terrorists did it, implying that we have to modify our behavior so that muslim terrorists don't want to kill us.
When supplying nothing but assertions with nothing whatsoever to back it up is not worth the time to respond.

Ai yi yi, yi yi.

Old 02-07-2010, 10:51 PM

26,639 posts, read 36,696,773 times
betatrollet, I really hope you get some...uh...release or something soon, maybe a date with a womanlet or something.

Old 02-07-2010, 11:01 PM

11,449 posts, read 14,462,518 times
Quote:

Still waiting for the "proof" part....

Old 02-07-2010, 11:40 PM

6,183 posts, read 6,072,158 times
Yea I actually wouldn't put it past this guy to hijack a plane.

Old 02-07-2010, 11:57 PM

11,240 posts, read 11,017,223 times
Easy Tiger...

Now would be a great time to step away from the computer and take a breather. You're averaging over 50 posts a day. WOW! I wish I had that kind of time in my life. Don't get your panties in a bunch. It will help lower your blood pressure and induce clearer thought patterns.

Just take solace in the fact that you alone cannot stop the terrorists. Obama and his henchmen will keep you safe at night.

Old 02-08-2010, 12:31 AM

22,180 posts, read 19,452,038 times
Trying to understand why we are being attacked beyond "they hate us for our freedom" does not = pro terrorist are changing policies to suit the terrorists or any of the other clap trap garbage you suggested. Of course we need to kill the terrorists, but that alone isn't enough. For every terrorist we kill, another takes their place, so what we need to do in addition to killing the terrorists is to stop someone else from taking the place of the terrorist once they are killed. We aren't going to be successful at doing that by the "they hate us for our freedom" philosophy.

Old 02-08-2010, 08:25 AM

857 posts, read 2,001,964 times
Quote:

now you're MAKING UP scenarios in your head for which to hate liberals?

great thread....
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies