Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-07-2010, 10:57 PM

4,657 posts, read 8,712,084 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dopo View Post
Pro-lifers keep on asking why liberals aren't happy or celebrating Tebow's mother decision.

I am glad she made that decision.

Now here's my question for pro-lifers...
when are you going to make a commercial celebrating that a large black family chose to have many kids?

Here's one that you could use: The Chukwu octuplets born in 1998.
Nkem Chukwu News - The New York Times

Chukwuebuka Nkemjika
Chidinma Anulika
Chigecherem Nwabugwu
Chimaijem Otito
Chijindu Chidera
Chukwubuikem Maduabuchi
Chijioke Chinedum
Chinagorom Chidiebere

Have you ever made a post that didn't involve race baiting? Abortion is responsible for more black deaths than all of the senseless murders combined over the last thirty years.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-07-2010, 11:02 PM

23,838 posts, read 23,123,773 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by newgal22 View Post
The pro choice movement stops way more abortions than the lifers do. Teaching abstinence and limiting access to birth control increases abortion. Maybe they will learn one day.
Who can't get birth control? Enlighten me.

Old 02-07-2010, 11:29 PM

37,135 posts, read 42,214,810 times
Why would I "celebrate" some strangers decision to have a child? Women make the decision to give birth every minute, under all sorts of cirumstances. I only celebrate my own two decisions .

If you ask me this whole "she made a choice" bit is much ado about nothing. Blown out of porportion for publicity and agenda pushing. I really don't care.

Old 02-07-2010, 11:30 PM

11,944 posts, read 14,782,788 times
Quote:
Pro-lifers keep on asking why liberals aren't happy or celebrating Tebow's mother decision.

when are you going to make a commercial celebrating that a large black family chose to have many kids?

Chukwuebuka Nkemjika
Chidinma Anulika
Chigecherem Nwabugwu
Chimaijem Otito
Chijindu Chidera
Chukwubuikem Maduabuchi
Chijioke Chinedum
Chinagorom Chidiebere

No john and kate story for these kids??? I guess they aren't ready for prime time.

Then there's the other mothers- klan mammas who mean to repopulate america with as many white children of purity as possible. Family values, social engineering, ala skin head supremacy. Not poster children for pro life?

Old 02-07-2010, 11:33 PM

61,288 posts, read 87,420,711 times
Quote:

Chukwuebuka Nkemjika
Chidinma Anulika
Chigecherem Nwabugwu
Chimaijem Otito
Chijindu Chidera
Chukwubuikem Maduabuchi
Chijioke Chinedum
Chinagorom Chidiebere

nice looking kids.

Old 02-07-2010, 11:48 PM

12 posts, read 16,803 times
Planned pwerenthood still claims to be very proud of their past tho. Its all population controll jus like aids, meant to wipe out who are considered the "low end" of society. The only legal abortions (not that I condone it but I could at least understand it) should be in the case of rape victims in my opinion

Old 02-07-2010, 11:56 PM

12 posts, read 16,803 times
Quote:
Quote Originally Posted by betamanlet YOu realize that planned parenthood founder, Margaret Sanger, believ Eugenics, right? Yes, yes, yes. That doesn't have anything to do with their mission in 2010 Margaret Sanger is long gone.
That's what I was responing to

Old 02-08-2010, 01:49 AM
CSG

201 posts, read 383,101 times
Long gone, perhaps but her views and mission permeate the kill Negroes and minorities mindset of PP. You cannot escape her past nor do they try. The statistics borne out their true mission. It's undeniable.

Some of you are so uninformed it's scary. Yet your vote is supposed to count twice as much because of your brilliance.

Old 02-08-2010, 06:30 AM

45 posts, read 30,611 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AeroGuyDC View Post
Who can't get birth control? Enlighten me.

I don't imagine from you tone being enlightened is actually what you are looking for. However many people on the religious right oppose free condoms in schools, oppose places like planned parenthood that give out birth control. People in rural areas don't just have clinics accessible to them. BC is expensive. Not to even start on the people opposing comprehensive sex ed. and supporting abstinence only.

Old 02-08-2010, 06:32 AM

45 posts, read 30,611 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jasonbourne413 View Post
Planned pwerenthood still claims to be very proud of their past tho. Its all population controll jus like aids, meant to wipe out who are considered the "low end" of society. The only legal abortions (not that I condone it but I could at least understand it) should be in the case of rape victims in my opinion

so you suggest rape victims should carry and raise children of a person who raped them
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies