Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-08-2010, 06:34 AM

45 posts, read 30,611 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by CSG View Post
Long gone, perhaps but her views and mission permeate the kill Negroes and minorities mindset of PP. You cannot escape her past nor do they try. The statistics borne out their true mission. It's undeniable.

Some of you are so uninformed it's scary. Yet your vote is supposed to count twice as much because of your brilliance.

now you guys are really looking like you should wear foil hats. PP is trying to wipe out minorities?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-08-2010, 06:43 AM

17,764 posts, read 39,731,146 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Theliberalvoice View Post
Dear, you are expecting too much of the so called joke "prolife" movement.

Wayyyy too much. They won't ever learn.
and anti-choicers ARE pro-choice ... they just want to be able to dictate who can have an abortion. Funny, I wonder how it is that they plan to adminster such a policy. Hmmm ... no abortions for people past the third trimester, even though the baby died in utero ... NOOOO! You must haf zat baby! mom's birth control failed ... no!! You must haf zat baby and put eet up for adoption! teenager gets date raped after having rufies put into her drink ... NO! You must pay for your discretions you harlot, no such thing as date rape. A woman doesn't have the financial means to raise a baby ... NO!!!! Pay zee piper, carry it to term and put it up for adoption!

And who is going to be in charge of determining whether or not the mother's life is in danger .. under what circumstances? Is there going to be a pregnancy policy board? Yuck ... talk about big brother.

Old 02-08-2010, 08:24 AM

90,297 posts, read 120,759,995 times
Quote:
Long gone, perhaps but her views and mission permeate the kill Negroes and minorities mindset of PP. You cannot escape her past nor do they try. The statistics borne out their true mission. It's undeniable.

Some of you are so uninformed it's scary. Yet your vote is supposed to count twice as much because of your brilliance.
I think some people need to become more informed about Planned Parenthood and what they are doing today. Do not wallow in the past.

I get annoyed when people go on about Christianity and the Crusades, like they're still happening today.

Move on.

Old 02-08-2010, 08:28 AM

12,481 posts, read 10,222,878 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by newgal22 View Post
The pro choice movement stops way more abortions than the lifers do. Teaching abstinence and limiting access to birth control increases abortion. Maybe they will learn one day.
That funny pro abortionists stop more abortions then pro lifers. Orwellian New speak is it. Because you are pro abortion you stop more abortions than people who would never have an abortion in the first place.

Old 02-08-2010, 09:11 AM

3,565 posts, read 4,866,610 times
Quote:
I wonder which group statistically has the largest number of abortions? I wonder why the left continually wants that group to abort its babies? Curious, isn't it?
That's where you're wrong and you know it. We are pro-choice. Do you know the word "choice"? Do you know what it means? I don't think you do. But that's just the right wing propaganda we already know about.

Old 02-08-2010, 10:03 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by wjtwet View Post
That funny pro abortionists stop more abortions then pro lifers. Orwellian New speak is it. Because you are pro abortion you stop more abortions than people who would never have an abortion in the first place.

you clearly have an inability to see big pictures. Like the fact that the pro choice movement supports access to birth control, education, free condoms, education, did i mention education? Your calling it pro abortion makes it sound as if people are walking up to pregnant people saying "wow your gonna look fat in a bikin, have an abortion" its just ignorant. The "life" movement focuses on one thing. No abortion. How about stopping the pregnancy before it happens? How about giving people the education to do so? How about not stopping access to condoms in school and pushing abstinence only ed.

Dont even even start on how the "pro life" idea stops upon birth. Or how the right wing anti government folks want to legislate a womans body.

Old 02-08-2010, 10:05 AM

8,762 posts, read 11,573,373 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by domergurl View Post
and anti-choicers ARE pro-choice ... they just want to be able to dictate who can have an abortion. Funny, I wonder how it is that they plan to adminster such a policy. Hmmm ... no abortions for people past the third trimester, even though the baby died in utero ... NOOOO! You must haf zat baby! mom's birth control failed ... no!! You must haf zat baby and put eet up for adoption! teenager gets date raped after having rufies put into her drink ... NO! You must pay for your discretions you harlot, no such thing as date rape. A woman doesn't have the financial means to raise a baby ... NO!!!! Pay zee piper, carry it to term and put it up for adoption!

And who is going to be in charge of determining whether or not the mother's life is in danger .. under what circumstances? Is there going to be a pregnancy policy board? Yuck ... talk about big brother.
You forgot. No abortions for white people. Only minorities and if the fetus is gay.

The "prolife" movement is the biggest joke and fraud movement in politics today.

Quote:
you clearly have an inability to see big pictures. Like the fact that the pro choice movement supports access to birth control, education, free condoms, education, did i mention education? Your calling it pro abortion makes it sound as if people are walking up to pregnant people saying "wow your gonna look fat in a bikin, have an abortion" its just ignorant. The "life" movement focuses on one thing. No abortion. How about stopping the pregnancy before it happens? How about giving people the education to do so? How about not stopping access to condoms in school and pushing abstinence only ed.

Dont even even start on how the "pro life" idea stops upon birth. Or how the right wing anti government folks want to legislate a womans body.
The pathetic "prolife" movement is only "Prolife" for you when you are in the womb. After that, you are just another number to go wars or slave away for pennies an hour to the right.

Old 02-08-2010, 10:08 AM

12,481 posts, read 10,222,878 times
Quote:

You use Orwellian Newspeak at its finest.
You scream choice, but the baby has no choice, The baby has no choice in its death and you scream of choice. Yes the woman can choose to deny life. just as the Nazis chose to deny life

Old 02-08-2010, 10:12 AM

5,412 posts, read 4,239,885 times
Quote:
you use orwellian newspeak at its finest.
You scream choice, but the baby has no choice, the baby has no choice in its death and you scream of choice. Yes the woman can choose to deny life. Just as the nazis chose to deny life
tee hee! Grrrl power! I should be able to do whatever i want!

Old 02-08-2010, 10:14 AM

Quote:
You use Orwellian Newspeak at its finest.
You scream choice, but the baby has no choice, The baby has no choice in its death and you scream of choice. Yes the woman can choose to deny life. just as the Nazis chose to deny life

Last time I checked a group of cells cannot survive on its own nor will it ever be able to by itself. Therefore it is part of the mother. I like how you failed to address the rest of my statement.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies