Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-08-2010, 11:36 AM

25,100 posts, read 39,261,360 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by newgal22 View Post
So you think people are never paid to be on forums promoting agendas, products, etc???
Not in the way and manner you are suggesting.

Face it - there are MILLIONS who have opposing opinions to yours (and mine). This is but one way these people express those opinions.

BTW, polls clearly show that a VAST majority of those in the United States identify themselves as being "religious" (around 80%) and a vast majority oppose Abortion - yet will support a womans right to choose.

Give it up - No - I do not believe there are people being paid to express an opinon on this subject on these forums.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-08-2010, 11:39 AM

12,481 posts, read 10,222,878 times
Quote:
So 2 cells can survive all alone outside the womb?

You still ignored the rest.
Human Cells Human Dna changing and evolving just as yours are now

Old 02-08-2010, 11:48 AM

45 posts, read 30,611 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by wjtwet View Post
Human Cells Human Dna changing and evolving just as yours are now

can they survive outside of the womb alone??

Old 02-08-2010, 11:49 AM

45 posts, read 30,611 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Greatday View Post
Not in the way and manner you are suggesting.

Face it - there are MILLIONS who have opposing opinions to yours (and mine). This is but one way these people express those opinions.

BTW, polls clearly show that a VAST majority of those in the United States identify themselves as being "religious" (around 80%) and a vast majority oppose Abortion - yet will support a womans right to choose.

Give it up - No - I do not believe there are people being paid to express an opinon on this subject on these forums.
Just because you dont believe it does not make it so. I suppose that DeWalt does not pay people to go on tool forums and promote their products either?

Old 02-08-2010, 11:50 AM

Quote:
Ever hear of "Test Tube Babies"?

Old 02-08-2010, 11:51 AM

Quote:
Not if you do not give them the chance to. They are human, there own DNA they are evolving and changing as you are at this moment.

Old 02-08-2010, 11:53 AM

Quote:
Just because you dont believe it does not make it so. I suppose that DeWalt does not pay people to go on tool forums and promote their products either?
I CLEARLY SAID, and limited my response to, the subject at hand - abortion and abortion rights. I did not respond to the sale of tools.

Perhaps you would do well to READ what others have written and then try to COMPREHEND their clear posts - and don't be so disingenuous (as you are being) in totally misrepresenting what they have written. To do so is being dishonest.

Do YOU consider yourself an Honest or Dishonest person?

Old 02-08-2010, 11:55 AM

37,803 posts, read 41,013,481 times
C'mon, you libs are just jealous you didn't think of a Super Bowl ad first or couldn't you find any football player who wished his mother aborted him?

Old 02-08-2010, 12:32 PM

8,762 posts, read 11,573,373 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Greatday View Post
OK - enough. Now I'm going to call you out on this outlandish statement above - MOST OF THEM ARE PAID?

Prove it. Step up to the plate and prove one of the more asisine statements I have seen anywhere on the CD Forums.

PROVE IT
HA! This is the most asinine statements on CD? Get outta town.

As newgal explained to you, you dont have to have proof. Sometimes you just know.

I could reveal a lil more but I dont want to get banned.

Quote:
Originally Posted by wjtwet View Post
Yes I will place your child in the adoption agency i work with and that child will have a wonderful life. If you would come in before you have it we will aid you with prenatal and post natal counseling for life. we would also not charge you one medical expense. I guarantee your child a wonderful home and life. thanks so much for asking
ALL RIGHT! How about you DM me your address and phone number? We can get in touch with 2 of my friends who are pregnant. You can help them out. And I don't mean the adoption agency. I mean YOU. Out of your own expense.

Quote:
I certainly could not prove it but judging from how much time spend on here and judging from the issues they choose to attack and there methods I would not be surprised at all. The GOP has alot of money and paying people to troll internet forums is certainly not an extreme concept.
And thousands of post later, it will become more evident. I am so happy to have you on this board! Welcome!

Quote:
Originally Posted by domergurl View Post
oh no .. according to james dobson and focus on the family, them gay fetuses can be cured of their homosexual tendencies!
Yeah. Thats right. We love everyone until we realize they are gay or liberal.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LauraC View Post
C'mon, you libs are just jealous you didn't think of a Super Bowl ad first or couldn't you find any football player who wished his mother aborted him?
That ad was so vague. I did not even know it was about abortion. But yes, I am glad . Not jealous. She had a CHOICE. That is what I want EVERY woman to have. The CHOICE, the FREEDOM.

Old 02-08-2010, 12:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Theliberalvoice View Post
HA! This is the most asinine statements on CD? Get outta town.

As newgal explained to you, you dont have to have proof. Sometimes you just know.

I could reveal a lil more but I dont want to get banned.

ALL RIGHT! How about you DM me your address and phone number? We can get in touch with 2 of my friends who are pregnant. You can help them out. And I don't mean the adoption agency. I mean YOU. Out of your own expense.

And thousands of post later, it will become more evident. I am so happy to have you on this board! Welcome!

Yeah. Thats right. We love everyone until we realize they are gay or liberal.

That ad was so vague. I did not even know it was about abortion. But yes, I am glad . Not jealous. She had a CHOICE. That is what I want EVERY woman to have. The CHOICE, the FREEDOM.
Dm me their numbers and location and I will find a good adoption agency for them. Glad to help
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies