Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-08-2010, 04:54 PM

19,893 posts, read 18,440,811 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by MotleyCrew View Post
We had prosperity. More than $10 billion has all but disappeard now some to the rich you so despise and supporters of Obama and to phoney zip codes. The war has now moved to Pakistan. Walter Reed was a mess before Bush and can you show me any improvements other than the plumbing? LA is still being let down and people are still displaced. The rich passed on the taxes in the form of JOBS. The deficit has hit the ceiling and broken through and you still are not mad? Oh and where the heck is Bin Laden?
They can wiretap my dog if it keeps us safe. Did the Patriot act affect you personally? Probably not as much as Obama's economic policies have.
Iraq was a threat, just like Iran and we needed to get to Iraq before we could address Iran. So where is your guy on defending us against Iran? More table talks?
You come unglued over the bleeding heart stories pushed very well by our media but hardly any of them affect you or your pocketbook. The administration will have an effect on us all. Not in a good way.

Boy i agree with you, sure have obama's number. By the time he's done spending, this Country will be bankrupt, he would have spend more then ano other president ever, you will see. Good excuses for his reasonings, wake up, it is time. On one of those political programs, one i don't know, today they said that Obama, is making us broke, and he will spend more then any other president ever, the way he is going.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-08-2010, 05:37 PM

8,145 posts, read 6,530,237 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunny-Days90 View Post
You had 6 years of Bush-Cheney as Harry and Nancy took over and of course things have been going downhill since.

NO MATTER what Bush or Cheney did OBAMA-BIDEN have made it worse, MUCH WORSE.

Like it or not, Obama and Biden are far worse then Bush and Cheney ever was. And to think they did it all in one year!

So OP, if it was that bad under Bush and Cheney, then your leader who has total control of the country should be able to fix all those things rather easily correct?

Wonder when Obama will start making things better? We have been waiting.
Your not waiting. You have no intention of ever giving Obama any credit no matter what. You simply hate him.

Old 02-08-2010, 05:44 PM

69,368 posts, read 64,096,009 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by puglywump View Post
Rep to you and bravo! I cannot stand republicans.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Peggy Anne View Post
riled righties..in their tighty whiteys.....hahahahaha
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fleet View Post
Rep for what? A wildly inaccurate post?
You should know by now that those on the left share rep points for sharing hate, not accuracy

Old 02-08-2010, 05:49 PM

14,317 posts, read 22,381,429 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kerby W-R View Post
We had eight years of Bush and Cheney. Now you get mad !

You didn't get mad when the Supreme Court stopped a legal recount and
appointed a President..

You didn't get mad when Cheney allowed Energy company officials to dictate energy policy.

You didn't get mad when a covert CIA operative got ousted.

You didn't get mad when the Patriot Act got passed.

You didn't get mad when we illegally invaded a country that posed no threat to us.

You didn't get mad when we spent over 600 billion(and counting) on said
illegal war.

You didn't get mad when over 10 billion dollars just disappeared in Iraq .

You didn't get mad when you found out we were torturing people.

You didn't get mad when the government was illegally wiretapping Americans.

You didn't get mad when we didn't catch Bin Laden.

You didn't get mad when you saw the horrible conditions at Walter Reed.

You didn't get mad when we let a major US city drown.

You didn't get mad when we gave a 900 billion tax break to the rich.

You didn't get mad when the deficit hit the trillion dollar mark.

You finally got mad when the government decided that people in America
deserved the right to see a doctor if they are sick. Yes, illegal wars, lies,
corruption, torture, stealing your tax dollars to make the rich richer, are all
okay with you, but helping other Americans... oh hell no.
Excellent post! And spot on! Best post today.

The lunacy of the Right is a cancer on this country.

Old 02-08-2010, 06:12 PM

30,419 posts, read 20,301,605 times
Quote:

appointed a President..
The recount was legal. But the Supreme Court said you must use the same rules and recount the entire state. That is what the Dems didn't like. Fairness won the day.
Quote:

You didn't get mad when Cheney allowed Energy company officials to dictate energy policy.

You didn't get mad when we illegally invaded a country that posed no threat to us.
I'm assuming you mean Iraq. No threat? Get serious. Saddam was funding terrorism. He had an active WMD program (this we know). Sorry. You lose.

illegal war.[/quote]

Pales in compariso to wha Obama is spending

Quote:

We weren't torturing anyone. Waterboarding is not "torture".

Quote:
This has been going on for years to gain intelligence on our enemies.
Quote:

Has Obama captureed Bin Laden? He's had a whole year.

okay with you, but helping other Americans... oh hell no. [/quote]

Old 02-08-2010, 07:11 PM

24,510 posts, read 33,305,373 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexus View Post
Excellent post! And spot on! Best post today.

The lunacy of the Right is a cancer on this country.
You call the OP "excellent" and say the right are a cancer?

Old 02-08-2010, 07:13 PM

3,390 posts, read 4,950,040 times
Quote:

appointed a President..

illegal war.

okay with you, but helping other Americans... oh hell no.
I hated about 90 percent of the Bush/Cheney years.

Old 02-08-2010, 08:27 PM

25,231 posts, read 16,934,056 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nononsenseguy View Post
The recount was legal. But the Supreme Court said you must use the same rules and recount the entire state. That is what the Dems didn't like.Fairness won the day. Who lawyered up first? Anyway, I had no problem with a total recount, did that actually happen?

I'm assuming you mean Iraq. No threat? Get serious. Saddam was funding terrorism. He had an active WMD program (this we know). Sorry. You lose.He was sending money to the families of those that died commiting acts of terror, not really the same thing as funding them, and surely not a threat to us. Oh, they had zero to do with 9-11, you do know why we were at war don't ya? No he did not have an active program that was producing WMDs, of-course we did not figure that out until after we used it as an excuse to invade. Now if you would like to provide evidence to prove you claim, I the readers here, the US government and UN would love to see it (please to speculations on where he supposedly sent them, facts only please).

illegal war.
Pales in compariso to wha Obama is spendingHe is spending the money on us and not on the invasion and occupation of another country, and the bill for Iraq is not done accumulating yet, how many lives does Obamas spending cost, wanna take a guess what Iraq has cost in military and civilian lives so far?

We weren't torturing anyone. Waterboarding is not "torture".So you would not mind if it were done to you or members of your family, yeah right.

This has been going on for years to gain intelligence on our enemies. Has Obama captureed Bin Laden? He's had a whole year. Bush had seven years and even went so far to say it was not important, we shall see if he is caught or killed under Obama we know you boy was a failure.

okay with you, but helping other Americans... oh hell no. [/quote][/quote]
Casper

Old 02-08-2010, 08:57 PM

11,486 posts, read 15,304,477 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sickofnyc View Post
You sidestepped my questions by giving very vague answers. Don't fret, I did not count on more than that. What is amazing is that you are making an insinuation that if you do have problems now, it is because Obama is in office. Don't you have the capacity to look back in retrospect as to why we are we are now? You do not have to answer that either because it is a rhetorical question. Quite honestly, I do not know what type of business you are in, but If it's selling Avon, I hear things are picking up. You really ought to pay attention to the people that are impeding and fillibusting any good from getting done in Congress. I do not even know why I responded to this because I really do not expect too much of a response by way of logical debate and researching the issues. You are one of those that does not make decisions based on party lines and not on a representatives voting record. The Bush Crime Family put us in the toilet and your okay with that...amazing!

Even you could have fixed these problems with an open checkbook and total control of the country in 1 year.

Filibuster? Do you even know what that is?

You must not because your libs have total control filibuster proof control of the country.

Stop reading the Daily Kooks as the rep party cannot stop ANYTHING.

It is not your fault Obama focused on the wrong issue for an entire year and STILL FAILED to bring us REAL HC reform.

Sorry to tell you but we started going into the red about the same time Harry and Nancy took over ! Look at the facts.

Sorry, not Avon. Much larger and I sold my business a few years ago and RETIRED AT AGE 40 thanks to Bush and his small business policies.

Just to let you know the lady who bought my business is hurting right now, and yes it is because your boy from Kenya has taken money right out of the consumers pockets and killing small businesses.

Obamie the Commie is killing America far worse then Bush ever did and he is doing it in 1 year and less then a month.

I figure it is all on purpose. Do you know another person like Obama who hates America and wanted to cripple us financially? Give you one guess.

Retired at a young age thanks to the Bush tax cuts and pro small business policies. Wait until the Commie repeals those tax cuts, if you think things are bad now wait and see what this will do.

Old 02-08-2010, 09:00 PM

11,486 posts, read 15,304,477 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by pghquest View Post
You should know by now that those on the left share rep points for sharing hate, not accuracy

DemNOcrats are the party of hate and NO.

They failed America by not being able to even get a decent HC reform package done in an entire year.

The party of NO. ( demwits )

No wonder the new poll come out that 80%, YES 80% of Americans DO NOT TRUST the dem controlled congress.

DemNOcrats are going down and fast.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies