Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-08-2010, 05:26 PM

20,054 posts, read 18,282,893 times

Advertisements

You're not truly liberal unless you have a token black, hispanic, and muslim friend you can show off at the coffee shop while drinking your certified fair trade latte or sipping on your microbrew IPA.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-08-2010, 05:28 PM

35,016 posts, read 39,154,953 times
^ Deep Thoughts?

Old 02-08-2010, 05:32 PM

328 posts, read 306,805 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by summers73 View Post
You're not truly liberal unless you have a token black, hispanic, and muslim friend you can show off at the coffee shop while drinking your certified fair trade latte or sipping on your microbrew IPA.
This is true, I hate Liberals just Like I hate right wingers.

Old 02-08-2010, 05:34 PM

7,545 posts, read 8,326,934 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oakland City View Post
None of you care anyways, you hate Muslims. You just pretend to be mad, but based on most of the posts here , none of you care about that woman anyways. All religions are a cancer. The Christians had their time where they raped and murdered millions.
Ok, pretend and ASSume to know how I feel and think if it furthers your hypothesis. YOU are the apathetic one in this thread.

Quote:
The crazy ones do, just like the crazy Muslim clerics who do. You act like this is the normal aspect of Islam. it's the right wing of the Islamic sect.
You're missing the fact that this behavior is accepted in mainstream muslim cultures. You may see this guy as some crazy muslim cleric, but to mainstream muslim culture, he is accepted as the norm.

Old 02-08-2010, 05:37 PM

328 posts, read 306,805 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by whatyousay View Post
Ok, pretend and ASSume to know how I feel and think if it furthers your hypothesis. YOU are the apathetic one in this thread.

You're missing the fact that this behavior is accepted in mainstream muslim cultures. You may see this guy as some crazy muslim cleric, but to mainstream muslim culture, he is accepted as the norm.
Considering there are 1 Billion Muslims to assume they all or the majority feel this way shows your bias and BS. You don't care about that woman. Admit it.

Old 02-08-2010, 05:41 PM

639 posts, read 1,142,772 times
Just bring up Christianity and things that happened many, many, moons ago and it justifies the actions of the radical muslims.......tired of that same old story.....it's getting old.....

Old 02-08-2010, 05:51 PM

7,545 posts, read 8,326,934 times
Quote:
Considering there are 1 Billion Muslims to assume they all or the majority feel this way shows your bias and BS. You don't care about that woman. Admit it.
What woman? Did you even read my initial post or the links I gave? This is a self proclaimed muslim cleric teaching his followers that in Islam, it is okay to rape and beat your wife if she doesn't submit. I admit that I, unlike you, am disgusted and appalled by the lack of basic human rights for women and children in muslim cultures. This is just added proof of that.

Continue on with your apathy. Cover your eyes and pretend that this is not part of Islamic culture.

Old 02-08-2010, 05:53 PM

8,762 posts, read 11,573,373 times
Who flippin cares what Christians did years ago? These sick Muslims are doing it NOW! THE VERY MOMENT I type this!

Old 02-08-2010, 06:03 PM

Location: Georgia, on the Florida line, right above Tallahassee
10,471 posts, read 15,833,234 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by summers73 View Post
Your posts consistently make me chuckle. Ok, bray like a mule. In a chuckling fashion. "Must spread rep around before repping again."

Our local snake handlers tell me Islam is wrong. Do not fear the snake. Let the Lord (YEOWCH) keep you (OMG THAT SMARTS) from harm. (Help? Some one? Any one?)

I've had two Muslim friends, one military and one civilian. The only thing I noticed about them in day to day life on the base was their aversion to pork. One politely asked me to not eat pork around him, he couldn't stomach the smell. The other one asked a chow hall guy to change the spoon before he dipped out his food, because it had touched a pork product.

LIFE SHATTERING BEHAVIOR THAT CAN NOT BE TOLERATED>

Old 02-08-2010, 06:06 PM

38,496 posts, read 25,815,033 times

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GkDd1XVSpig
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies