U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-10-2010, 11:56 AM

12,867 posts, read 14,286,756 times

Advertisements

i think that is why we have so much instability in the world because there are so many ATTEMPTS at manipulation. i did not say that all attempts at manipulation are successful. there are definitely events going on behind the scenes to try to elicit a particular outcome.

for example, i think that our president increasing sanctions on iran is intended to produce a particular outcome.
Rate this post positively Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-10-2010, 12:00 PM

11,447 posts, read 13,901,144 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by REIRehabber View Post
Still think everything is a conspiracy? They are now openly admitting to a one global government/New World Order in the main stream lame media.....
What in the hell are you talking about? Did you even watch your own video? Where do they "admit" to anything?

Old 02-10-2010, 12:02 PM

9,319 posts, read 17,986,795 times
The left is too busy poking fun at Sarah Palin to be concerned over a silly thing like the dollar tanking. Wonder where the welfare checks will come from?

Old 02-10-2010, 12:04 PM

34,968 posts, read 37,613,762 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by REIRehabber View Post
Still think everything is a conspiracy? They are now openly admitting to a one global government/New World Order in the main stream lame media.....All you drones out there better start waking up and start researching on what the N.W.O means to all of us, and it's origin..........
Hi, REI. Have you met Arthur Jensen, CEO of CCA, the Communications Corporation of America? He'd like to take you in this conference room here and explain some stuff to you. You'll have to hop in the time machine though, since he explained it to everyone in the US except you, apparently, about 35 years ago.

Old 02-10-2010, 12:06 PM

9,319 posts, read 17,986,795 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chango View Post
That much is true but to say they have absolute power over everyone and are quietly pulling all the strings is "out in left field"

Leaving millions of "peasants" with 200+ million privately owned firearms is not a particularly logical or successful strategy to take over the world. All they could ever do is push and pull a little, but not control.
You might want to take a stroll through some history books to see what kind of effect the military and tanks would have on an HOA community. It has always puzzled me as to why people cave so when they have the numbers and only need to disarm the totalitarians, but they don't, they run in herds. Control is actually rather easy.

Old 02-10-2010, 12:20 PM

6,218 posts, read 7,297,521 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MotleyCrew View Post
Control is actually rather easy.
particularly when the vast majority dont even realize the extent to which they are being controlled, already........

Yachtcare has spoken.......

Old 02-10-2010, 01:05 PM

13,144 posts, read 21,666,316 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MotleyCrew View Post
You might want to take a stroll through some history books to see what kind of effect the military and tanks would have on an HOA community. It has always puzzled me as to why people cave so when they have the numbers and only need to disarm the totalitarians, but they don't, they run in herds. Control is actually rather easy.
Quote:
Originally Posted by yachtcare View Post
particularly when the vast majority dont even realize the extent to which they are being controlled, already........

Yachtcare has spoken.......
So essentially you guys are saying the hidden elite puppeteers let people own weapons to fool them into believing they are free when they really aren't? Private ownership of firearms is only a bluff?

Sure, a bunch of couch potato warriors with their semi-auto ARs and mini 30's aren't gonna stand much chance against a regular army (although you never know.. Iraqi insurgents and taliban folks are still giving our army a run for their money).

But still... to rule a country by force where everyone hates you and you have total control, but still leave 200 million easy ways to take you out? That seems imprudent, if not incredibly stupid from the evil overlord's point of view...

Need I make a "special metallic hat" comment here?

Last edited by Chango; 02-10-2010 at 01:36 PM..

Old 02-10-2010, 04:01 PM

283 posts, read 479,046 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by delusianne View Post
Hi, REI. Have you met Arthur Jensen, CEO of CCA, the Communications Corporation of America? He'd like to take you in this conference room here and explain some stuff to you. You'll have to hop in the time machine though, since he explained it to everyone in the US except you, apparently, about 35 years ago.
I don't need your condescending attempt of a post, by directing me to some hollywood movie in an attempt to fog up the message. Is it possible for you to add some value to the topic? I direct you to look into Aldous Huxley and Dr. Carroll Quigley. I'll give you another name. Do you know who "Eric Arthur Blair" is? Do you know where and how he was able to obtain such information in order to publish under an alias name? I would suggest you listen to Aldous Huxley's final speech at UC-Berkeley as a starting place.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies