Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-10-2010, 09:40 AM

283 posts, read 495,939 times

Advertisements

Still think everything is a conspiracy? They are now openly admitting to a one global government/New World Order in the main stream lame media.....All you drones out there better start waking up and start researching on what the N.W.O means to all of us, and it's origin..........

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZzWUgXbQn3s
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-10-2010, 09:49 AM

7,545 posts, read 8,325,406 times
Our nation has a $65 Trillion negative net worth. If that doesn't scare the hell outta people, I don't know what will.

Old 02-10-2010, 09:51 AM

1,067 posts, read 1,998,790 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by whatyousay View Post
Our nation has a $65 Trillion negative net worth. If that doesn't scare the hell outta people, I don't know what will.
For all the nanny boobs I say get out of the equity market. It ain't for the weak of stomach.

Debt is relative to worldwide currency valuation.

I'm just wondering which country is gonna fess up to being belly up???

WHICH WILL BE FIRST???

Old 02-10-2010, 10:20 AM

283 posts, read 495,939 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by checking out View Post
For all the nanny boobs I say get out of the equity market. It ain't for the weak of stomach.

Debt is relative to worldwide currency valuation.

I'm just wondering which country is gonna fess up to being belly up???

WHICH WILL BE FIRST???
From my research, the euro will be abandon for the dollar. Doing this will drive the value of the dollar temporarily up. Of course, this will only be short term. Shortly after that scenario plays out, we will have total collapse of the dollar. People better realize there is nothing backing up this fiat paper money they're printing in DC. We are up to our eyeballs in debt, and this country is not producer or exporter of ANYTHING. When the dollar collapse, we will go to WAR, and I'm not talking about the current conflicts we are already involved in.........This is not me speculating or predicting. This is being stated on record by top economist. Unfortunately you won't here them in the main stream lame media.....You will have to research and find your own truth....This way, you will stop believing everything is a conspiracy..........

Old 02-10-2010, 10:51 AM

13,138 posts, read 22,810,657 times
Maybe the networks are realizing that scary new world order stuff gets better ratings.

Old 02-10-2010, 11:05 AM

12,867 posts, read 14,911,536 times
i think that "new world order" is the media's condescending term to try to dismiss what is going on. there can be no denying that there is a small group of people, controlling a lot of wealth, who are doing their best to hang onto that wealth at all costs.

i think it is interesting that obama is ramping up aggression towards iran, because cutting off supplies that flow into a country is an act of aggression. i wonder how alfred nobel would feel about his prize now.....

i think ron paul did an interesting piece on our last round of sanctions ( in december) before these new sanctions that are just being issued now:
http://www.campaignforliberty.com/article.php?view=447

Old 02-10-2010, 11:08 AM

7,545 posts, read 8,325,406 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by floridasandy View Post
i think that "new world order" is the media's condescending term to try to dismiss what is going on. there can be no denying that there is a small group of people, controlling a lot of wealth, who are doing their best to hang onto that wealth at all costs.

i think it is interesting that obama is ramping up aggression towards iran, because cutting off supplies that flow into a country is an act of aggression. i wonder how alfred nobel would feel about his prize now.....
I imagine he would be as disgusted with this empty suit as we are. The joke is on all of us, well... those who voted for him.

Old 02-10-2010, 11:40 AM

7,085 posts, read 12,053,112 times
LoL, NWO tin foil hat stuff is always hilarious. There are always three good explanations why it can never exits, and proven experimentally.

1) Is it likely that tens of thousands of evil, malicious, utterly loyal people are employed to control world events...when in every other circumstance that there is any wrong doing involving more then two people the whistle is blown?

2) Is it likely that everyone advocate for "truth" in these conspiracies have had a complete failure to learn anything that has yet to find any shred of evidence in centuries of people looking at hundreds of different supposed conspiracies?

3) If these people are powerful enough to start wars and control companies, and ruthless enough to kill anyone who knows anything, that either the people have just marked themselves for death...or that the decades of people screaming it and nothing happens to them means nothing is there?

Old 02-10-2010, 11:45 AM

12,867 posts, read 14,911,536 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by subsound View Post
LoL, NWO tin foil hat stuff is always hilarious. There are always three good explanations why it can never exits, and proven experimentally.

1) Is it likely that tens of thousands of evil, malicious, utterly loyal people are employed to control world events...when in every other circumstance that there is any wrong doing involving more then two people the whistle is blown?

2) Is it likely that everyone advocate for "truth" in these conspiracies have had a complete failure to learn anything that has yet to find any shred of evidence in centuries of people looking at hundreds of different supposed conspiracies?

3) If these people are powerful enough to start wars and control companies, and ruthless enough to kill anyone who knows anything, that either the people have just marked themselves for death...or that the decades of people screaming it and nothing happens to them means nothing is there?
i think you are the one being dramatic here-with the quotes about "kill anyone who knows anything". i don't see anybody saying anything like that......

what people are saying is that there are certain rich people who are using their money and influence to sway events in the world for their own financial gain, and we certainly see evidence of that. we can certainly all see that rich people have been made richer by being bailed out by average americans collectively, and i don't think that is accidental at all.

Last edited by floridasandy; 02-10-2010 at 11:56 AM..

Old 02-10-2010, 11:50 AM

13,138 posts, read 22,810,657 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by floridasandy View Post
what people are saying is that there are rich people who are using their money and influence to sway events in the world for their own financial gain, and we certainly see evidence of that.
That much is true but to say they have absolute power over everyone and are quietly pulling all the strings is "out in left field"

Leaving millions of "peasants" with 200+ million privately owned firearms is not a particularly logical or successful strategy to take over the world. All they could ever do is push and pull a little, but not control.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies