Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-10-2010, 01:40 PM

69,368 posts, read 64,108,083 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by sandyrn0224 View Post
Just in case you missed my reply to the other person referring to SNL. Again, he mocked her. LOL

Geez...golley...you guyz are so literal. She did say they were neighbors...you betcha!
mocking someone, doesnt make one intelligent. Well it seems liberals believe it does..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-10-2010, 01:41 PM

12,373 posts, read 13,194,417 times
Sarah Palin's Hand-O-Prompter

Old 02-10-2010, 01:41 PM

19,784 posts, read 15,111,393 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SLCPUNK View Post
For 16 yrs old that's pretty impressive. He's right though, Obama could give the GOP everything they want and they'd still hate him. He's also correct in saying the Tea-birthers will ultimately hurt the GOP. He was ALSO right in saying they are a group of racists and Palin is a complete moron.

I love this kid. He gets it, and it gives me hope for the future.

Salient points:

Palin is an idiot
Palin is the GOPs wet dream
The Tea birthers are suffering from Obama derangement syndrome
oh, and Palin is an idiot.

Old 02-10-2010, 01:43 PM

27,624 posts, read 21,125,541 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by pghquest View Post
just because he reads things that arent factual, doesnt mean he is intelligent. The boy still thinks Palin said she can see Russia from Alaska which was a Saturday Night Live skit.. SNL is NOT news to most of us.. You call the boy intelligent who cant even get such a single fact straight?
Still thinks?

Sarah Palin Interview with Katie Couric - Palin on Russia and Alaska - Seventeen.com

Gibson alluded to McCain's recent statement that Alaska's proximity to Russia lent Palin some expertise on that nation, asking Palin to explain.

"They're our next-door neighbors and you can actually see Russia from land here in Alaska -- from an island in Alaska," she said.
http://articles.latimes.com/2008/sep...a-palin12?pg=2

Last edited by sickofnyc; 02-10-2010 at 01:56 PM..

Old 02-10-2010, 01:49 PM

446 posts, read 831,303 times
Quote:
mocking someone, doesnt make one intelligent. Well it seems liberals believe it does..
Good one!!

Why are all the conservatives so upset when someone speaks ill of dear Sarah?

Is it because it's similar to making fun of a person with a learning disability or what? Y'all have to stick up for her, but for the life of me I can't figure out why!

BTW, I think in a lot of issues I'd be more of a moderate, just, ya know, so we get our facts straight!

19,784 posts, read 15,111,393 times

What the freaking heck did she say???????

I think SNL was being a little soft on her.

Yeah, Palin for President.

14,164 posts, read 27,228,265 times
Quote:
The most glaring, was that he thinks Palin said that she can see Russia from her home... I'm not going line by line to point out the errors because you wont listen anyways..
That's one I'll give to Sarah. She said you can see Russia from parts of Alaska, which is true. This is the same type of thing like when everyone on the right was saying that Al Gore claimed he invented the Internet. People repeat a lie or mis-quote enough and suddenly it becomes truth?

Old 02-10-2010, 01:50 PM

621 posts, read 1,054,095 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by brubaker View Post
All I heard was foul mouthed and disrespectful behavior.

His random and visceral insults prove to me that.....he obviously does know how to cuss and insult.

His parents must be proud.....

Old 02-10-2010, 01:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sandyrn0224 View Post
Because IF she became President, you can bet within a week we'll have a major terrorist attack on US soil. Why? you ask...because she's WEAK.

It's scary because I don't want my President to write notes on his PALM. I stopped doing that in 9th grade. EVERY President and elected official uses a teleprompter during a speech. In case you didn't notice, that's those clear things near the podium...words run across it so they don't need to look like a dumba$$ and use their hand.

I worry for the safety of this country and I worry for the sanity of her followers. She's almost like Jim Jones minus the kool aid!
LOL! I remember years ago I thought they were bullet shields for Bush! Maybe she thinks she would be a hypocrite for using teleprompters since she makes fun of Obama for using them. Nah, I don't think her thoughts run that deep!

Old 02-10-2010, 01:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robinstyler View Post
All I heard was foul mouthed and disrespectful behavior.

His random and visceral insults prove to me that.....he obviously does know how to cuss and insult.

His parents must be proud.....
I think he just said it in a way that most Americans can understand! He's not running for office, so he can talk any way he wants to.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies