Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-10-2010, 02:43 PM

5,944 posts, read 5,582,900 times

Advertisements

Palin is NOT smarter than a 5th grader.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-10-2010, 02:50 PM

14,481 posts, read 11,278,588 times
Wow, we really are scraping the bottom of the gene pool aren't we brubaker.

Old 02-10-2010, 03:00 PM

23,866 posts, read 24,105,148 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roguer View Post
The tea baggers are disgruntled voters, no more, no less. Unless the tea baggers run 3rd party candidates, the tea baggers will mostly vote republican because they sure aren't going to vote for left wing progressives.
I thought gays typically voted for Democrats?

Old 02-10-2010, 03:01 PM

13,815 posts, read 29,387,646 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sandyrn0224 View Post
I thought he was more informed that most adults I know. Good for him. Only thing, if he wants to be more credible, stop saying f'ing! LOL

Otherwise, yeah, he's a smart kid.
you hang around some real winners then.. good to know, dismissed
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrSykes View Post
A mind like Olbermann with a mouth like Carlin.

Kid's going places. Keep an eye on him.
I wouldn't mind if olber(notreallya)mann was in the same place good old George is right now. Any kid that follows msnbc also needs to be there before he grows up to be like their "adult" audience.
Quote:
Originally Posted by swagger View Post
The bearing strait is about 50 miles wide. The Diomede Islands are separated by only about 2 miles.

Yes, Russia and Alaska are neighbors. You should try looking at a map once in a while.
you're asking quite a bit from an audience that worships 16 year olds that parrot a loser...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Joshua View Post
Wow, we really are scraping the bottom of the gene pool aren't we brubaker.
I think the bottom was about 500 lame topics ago.

Old 02-10-2010, 03:13 PM

446 posts, read 831,087 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by rd2007 View Post
you hang around some real winners then.. good to know, dismissed

I wouldn't mind if olber(notreallya)mann was in the same place good old George is right now. Any kid that follows msnbc also needs to be there before he grows up to be like their "adult" audience.

you're asking quite a bit from an audience that worships 16 year olds that parrot a loser...

I think the bottom was about 500 lame topics ago.
How long did it take ya to come up with that come back?

Old 02-10-2010, 03:16 PM

13,609 posts, read 21,391,107 times
Not only is he ignorant worse he is arrogant. Now I actually agree that Palin is not a shining star at all. However when he said he is "smarter than 50% of the country" that was too much. Then he goes on to say the tea party are a group of "old redneck racists" which again is just a load of partisan elitist crap.

I suppose Hilter and Stalin thought they were smarter than everyone else also though. When one gains in their own mind that they are superior they start terrorizing others for the "greater good".

Old 02-10-2010, 03:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sandyrn0224 View Post
How long did it take ya to come up with that come back?
About two seconds, why? Not like the original statement needed much ammo. It basically failed on its own and I was just kicking some dirt in the eyes.

Old 02-10-2010, 03:25 PM

2,016 posts, read 5,205,090 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roguer View Post
Well if you think that that 16 year old ignorant turd owns Sarah Palin, then that's very telling about you, isn't it?
Whoa. The 16 year-old is an "ignorant turd", but Sarah Palin is not? I haven't watched the video yet, however, "if" he IS indeed an ignorant turd, I will let it slide as he's 16 years old and he has an excuse.

Now what exactly do you attribute Sarah Palin's ignorance to??? I attribute it to the fact that she (1) is indeed ignorant and might not have the capacity for anymore intelligence to be forced into her head and (2) she is a self-righteous, holier than thou neo-con who feels that she can do anything to anybody and thinks that it's okay because "God's on her side" or "it's God's will." She also thinks that she can lie and backtrack and that no one will ever notice.

Again, what's HER excuse for being the way that she is???

Old 02-10-2010, 03:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donna7 View Post
Whoa. The 16 year-old is an "ignorant turd", but Sarah Palin is not? I haven't watched the video yet, however, "if" he IS indeed an ignorant turd, I will let it slide as he's 16 years old and he has an excuse.

Now what exactly do you attribute Sarah Palin's ignorance to??? I attribute it to the fact that she (1) is indeed ignorant and might not have the capacity for anymore intelligence to be forced into (his) head and (2) she is a self-righteous, holier than thou neo-con who feels that she can do anything to anybody and thinks that it's okay because "God's on her side" or "it's God's will." She also thinks that she can lie and backtrack and that no one will ever notice.

Again, what's HER excuse for being the way that she is???
ummm, FYI, almost all of that happens to fit the current guy in charge to a tee

Old 02-10-2010, 03:43 PM

446 posts, read 831,087 times
Nobody ever said why they feel the need to defend this woman. Obviously she can't speak for herself, not well enough to make any sense anyway...that must be the reason. Y'all feel sorry for her?

Jim Jones minus the kool aid. Cult followers...minds bent somehow. Creepy is what it is.

I'm proud of my country and I'm proud to be American but I am EMBARRASSED by Sarah Palin. The rest of the world laughs at her but we have these followers who are so dedicated to her.

It makes NO sense. John McCain, yeah, I understand that. In fact, for the most part I LIKE him but he screwed up royally with Palin and if you guys actually watch the news many repubs are also embarrassed.

She's a disgrace!

WHAT has happened that people actually want this person who is so DUMB, PROVEN time and time again to be their leader. The blind leading the blind.....

I don't think her 'followers' can look any more stupid. The world is watching...and she makes us look like fools. Thanks y'all.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies