Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 02-10-2010, 09:13 PM

6,025 posts, read 15,343,192 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by LadyNix732 View Post
I'm not sure if I understand already too late for what? Maybe if you check you're surroundings on this site and see what people are talking about you would change your perception. How can I be racist I don't have the power to be, maybe you could say prejudice. Racism is stopping people from maintaining their way of life due to their culture background, which I can't. You can call me a racist all day .. but I believe you already know the truth...
in which case, using your definition, no one on a blog can be racist since their blogs aren't stopping you or the vast majority of black people, from maintaining their way of life due to their cultural background. so what's your problem again?

yup, still think you're racist and it does work both ways, regardless of how much power you think you have over another person of a different race

*goes back to watching this thread derail*

Old 02-10-2010, 09:15 PM

1,719 posts, read 4,181,377 times
Quote:
I read a number of posts on this website and noticed one thing, that a lot of the people on here are very close minded and have stereotypical views. You may say I am being stereotypical with this post, but every subject on here is about black people being thugs, sinners (due to race may I add), and comparison to being gay which is totally asinine! But I do believe that White people have an insatiable appetite to be in control of, steal from and disrespect other cultures. So answer this Whites, Blacks, Asian's , Hispanics, Middle Eastern, Multi-Racial people, are white people racist due to genetics?

Leftist drivel. For every example of "white racism" you give I could counter with an example of Asians or Africans doing something similar. Hell, when I ride my bike I get called a "cracka mutha****a" by little black kids all the time.

All ethnic and racial groups tend to seperate from differing cultures/races and associate with their fellows. It is only natural. Racism is espoused by every group towards others.

Old 02-10-2010, 09:16 PM

26,680 posts, read 28,665,061 times
Thank you for that "lovely" private message you sent me.

If the discussions on this forum offend you so much, perhaps this isn't the right forum for you. I don't see anything wrong with talking about the differences between the races, or differences between men and women, or differences between heterosexuals and homosexuals; it doesn't mean I'm a racist, or a sexist, or a homophobe, or a heterophobe, although I've been called all of those things by people who have knee-jerk reactions to certain topics of discussion.

If you can't take the heat, stay out of the kitchen.

Old 02-10-2010, 09:17 PM

105 posts, read 234,800 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by eevee View Post
in which case, using your definition, no one on a blog can be racist since their blogs aren't stopping you or the vast majority of black people, from maintaining their way of life due to their cultural background. so what's your problem again?

yup, still think you're racist and it does work both ways, regardless of how much power you think you have over another person of a different race

*goes back to watching this thread derail*

Obviously no one understood the point of the post! It wasn't to say all white people are racist.. I was typing a parody post against the ones about being black or gay.. or black thugs.. because of course no one can be genetically racist. it is a learned action... But my point is that no matter what people of color do black or brown... somehow "most whites" belittle their culture by placing them into small boxes of insulting situations. watch FOX NEWS perfect example..but I'm not even going to go there!

Old 02-10-2010, 09:18 PM

Quote:
well why do white people say things like.. Obama is racist against whites! when he was raised by whites.. or why do they make general statements all black teenagers are thugs???? No matter how well educated, well mannered, respectful black people are, white people try to find some loop hole to make them into the devil,, which is not the case if you check the history.
You take the rantings of a few people on an internet forum as evidence of the proclivities of an entire race? That is utterly ridiculous.

Old 02-10-2010, 09:19 PM

6,025 posts, read 15,343,192 times
Quote:
Obviously no one understood the point of the post! It wasn't to say all white people are racist.. I was typing a parody post against the ones about being black or gay.. or black thugs.. because of course no one can be genetically racist. it is a learned action... But my point is that no matter what people of color do black or brown... somehow "most whites" belittle their culture by placing them into small boxes of insulting situations. watch FOX NEWS perfect example..but I'm not even going to go there!
you're new here. sit on the sidelines and watch how the game is played before jumping in and making a fool of yourself

Old 02-10-2010, 09:23 PM

Quote:
because of course no one can be genetically racist. it is a learned action
That is open to debate.

Quote:
... But my point is that no matter what people of color do black or brown... somehow "most whites" belittle their culture by placing them into small boxes of insulting situations.
Huh? For every example of whites belittling a different culture I can think of a rebuttal. Foreigners think we Americans are arrogant. I have heard black people say that white people are nerdy and stuck up. Everybody judges everybody else. It's just not whites that are doing it.

And when I turn on TV, radio, and movies I see copious amounts of black men and women espousing their culture in an entertainment venue...and making a lot of money off of it I might add.

Old 02-10-2010, 09:26 PM

105 posts, read 234,800 times
a fool of myself... everyone on here talks ridiculous !!!!!! you don't need to sit on the sidelines to see that most of these people are crazy as hell.and i fit right in!!!!!!.. this is all in fun, and I bet you're not a brain surgeon and you definitely don't have to be one to type posts on this psycho site!.. actually i feel i made a pretty interesting point. why don't you type this reply on the post about, would you rather be black or gay? post created by Anunidentifiedmale instead of fighting with me about mine.... but maybe you just want to attack the person of color, maybe i hit a soft spot for you...

Old 02-10-2010, 09:29 PM

5,094 posts, read 5,439,484 times
Quote:
I read a number of posts on this website and noticed one thing, that a lot of the people on here are very close minded and have stereotypical views. You may say I am being stereotypical with this post, but every subject on here is about black people being thugs, sinners (due to race may I add), and comparison to being gay which is totally asinine! But I do believe that White people have an insatiable appetite to be in control of, steal from and disrespect other cultures. So answer this Whites, Blacks, Asian's , Hispanics, Middle Eastern, Multi-Racial people, are white people racist due to genetics?

Huh interesting may I ask how you even know what color the posters are that are posting these threads, since you have been here for all of a minute?

I don't want to discourage you from posting but this was really not a good start for you.

Old 02-10-2010, 09:35 PM

8,978 posts, read 16,554,441 times
Quote:
are white people racist due to genetics?
If white people are racist.....(ONLY white people....ALL white people.... and no one else), then you've answered your own question; yes, pretty obviously, it must be due to genetics.

On the other hand, it COULD be semantics. Maybe racism is just "what white people do" (ANYTHING that white people do)...and, if that's the case, white people would HAVE to be racist, because ALL white people "do what white people do"...and no one ELSE could be racist, because no one else is white.

Or it could just be something in the drinking water...
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies