Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-12-2010, 09:52 AM

7,211 posts, read 9,441,701 times

Advertisements

The Republicans have been behind this "movement" virtually from the beginning...this teabagger is a little slow, like most of them, but he finally gets it....

Quote:
A prominent Tea Party leader from Texas is warning that the movement "is becoming nothing more than a wholly owned subsidiary of the Republican Party," and slamming Sarah Palin as representing "a growing insider's attack to the heart of the Tea Party."
'Warning: Tea Party In Danger': Leader Slams Palin As 'Wolf In Sheep's Clothing' | TPMMuckraker
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-12-2010, 09:58 AM

5,715 posts, read 15,054,854 times
Poor little Palin.

She keeps getting used and then they throw her to the wolves when it doesn't work out for them.

I just want to ask her....

how's that workin' out for ya?

Old 02-12-2010, 10:02 AM

6,734 posts, read 9,349,863 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Upton View Post
The Republicans have been behind this "movement" virtually from the beginning...this teabagger is a little slow, like most of them, but he finally gets it....
Republicans see the baggers as fighting for the GOP. The movement was basically started and promoted by FNC. What do they expect? Who are the baggers going to vote for? A third party?

Old 02-12-2010, 10:05 AM

27,623 posts, read 21,154,814 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by World Citizen View Post
Poor little Palin.

She keeps getting used and then they throw her to the wolves when it doesn't work out for them.

I'd say it is working out just as she planned as she laughs all the way to the bank. There is nothing that she has not done that has not been for the benefit of her now hefty bank account. She is a successful version of the "Balloon Boy" daddy guy that will do anything for attention and profit.

Old 02-12-2010, 10:10 AM

8,624 posts, read 9,098,170 times
Quote:

'Warning: Tea Party In Danger': Leader Slams Palin As 'Wolf In Sheep's Clothing' | TPMMuckraker

What does the gay sex act of teabagging have to do with the TEA PARTY<----TAXED ENOUGH ALREADY movement?

I don't think anyone cares who is behind it (actually started by Ron Paul followers) as long as it is against the squandering of our tax dollars.

Old 02-12-2010, 10:14 AM

38,648 posts, read 26,418,133 times
Quote:

Oh look! Another thread about how irrelevant and non-threatening Sarah Palin and the Tea Party movement have become.

Are you trying to convince me or you?

Old 02-12-2010, 10:23 AM

6,022 posts, read 7,837,161 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by World Citizen View Post
Poor little Palin.

actually republicans have been using them, do u think republicans would vote for a tea party candidate, heck no. republican pundits have said we have to get behind the tea party and bring em in.

michelle bachman

Old 02-12-2010, 10:29 AM

7,211 posts, read 9,441,701 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by momonkey View Post
Oh look! Another thread about how irrelevant and non-threatening Sarah Palin and the Tea Party movement have become.

Are you trying to convince me or you?
I just think it's interesting that several prominent teabaggers have now spoken out and confirmed that the teabag movement has really become nothing more than a thinly disguised arm of the GOP....if you remember correctly, this is something the Left has been saying for months

Old 02-12-2010, 10:32 AM

69,368 posts, read 64,186,917 times
Quote:
Teabagger leader: Movement being hijacked by Palin and Republicans

I'm a little confused.. If Republicans have been behind the movement from the beginning, how are they hijacking it? You cant hijack something you already are in control of

Old 02-12-2010, 10:34 AM

23,861 posts, read 24,142,266 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by pghquest View Post
I'm a little confused.. If Republicans have been behind the movement from the beginning, how are they hijacking it? You cant hijack something you already are in control of
Stop using basic logic and pointing out the huge, gaping holes in their positions. They don't appreciate being made to look like fools, and they'll end up keying your car or something.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies