Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-12-2010, 01:43 PM

5,562 posts, read 5,680,664 times

Advertisements

Those listed above are in fact republicans. This is not about Democrats because I think its about time republicans start reviewing who is leading this ship. I'm tired of these idiots and its time we stop letting the media make them even worth our time.

Those on the list...they influence the public and at the same time entertain the masses.

Everyday they continue the us vs them. Republicans vs Democrats.

They wave the flag, the land of the free and home of the brave like its a religion only known to them.

They have no interest it having a free country they only are interested in power and or getting you worked up enough to be mad over the ideas of the democrats and liberals. They arent interested in fixing anything only distracting you from the own idealogy of more failed "republican practices"

These republicans are the demise of common sense, fiscal responsibility and most of all liberty. They only see liberty when it suits them and use the word tax cuts for voting reasons and popular vote. (They have no idea what a REAL tax cut should be)
They latch onto the government programs and systems and see no way to ever fix and or dissolve those that only bankrupt the nation. They like the status quo of war and spending and the illusion of security.

Bush bailouts, spending money and the continued flaw of nation building.

Those who support this do it because they believe it and or because they have a R next to their name and have no other options.

I don't think republicans need conservatives anymore. True Conservatives have been redefined by the Bush Admin so stop wasting time with terms of neocon, vs paleo etc.

Republicans need liberty minded individuals and nothing else.

Rush and Hannity are not interested in solutions only telling everyone liberals are evil and or stupid. Rush isn't going to lower your taxes. Turn off fox news and start thinking about less government even the military. WHY? Because we are broke! Time to think about closing those 700 bases around the world. WW2 and the cold war is over.

Even if liberals have the wrong ideas I would suggest Rush and Hannity start presenting some ideas if your going to have a debate. Rush and Hannity have so much air time you would think they could come up with some details and lead the nation in a positive direction. All we get is Obama this, Obama that, we all know what Obama is about stop wasting my time and the nations and start taking some ACTUAL ACTION! Obama is in many ways just like BUSH of which again is another reason these 2 clowns need to turned off because they support BUSH for 8 years. Republicans need to think outside the box, offer some extreme views, ideas and present freedom in a way that puts the power in the hands of the individual.

Revolutionize the tax system to make it fair for all tax payers and the lower the better across the board. Put the IRS out of business!

Fund projects based on free will, charity and not via tax dollars and slavery to debt.

Removing the hb1 visas, and put a end to illegal immigration once and for all. This government lies to you about security yet leaves the borders open (Am I the only one wondering what the hell they are thinking)

Start looking at infrastructure with all the tax dollars you do have and be realistic and stop policing the world, and stop funding other nations with tax dollars. Invest at home. Look at manufacturing here at home the working man and women need jobs that can move into other positions. We have high unemployment and we are spending money to keep other nations to keep their lights on. Government should not provide jobs but it should create them with less regulation and at the same start time make business accountable to AMERICAN workers and jobs. If companies want to consider themselves Americans I suggest they start thinking about American workers and families who BUY their products.

Republicans need to challenge a "global economy and a global labor pricing" We are the number 1 economy in the world but that doesn't mean we will be forever with only service jobs. There is free trade but it cant be fair until third world nations have a pay scale close to ours.

How can American blue and white collar workers expect to live in a third world salary standard living in a high standard of living country. We have people who have masters degrees who lose computer jobs to India via outsourcing because its cheaper. Government and corporations expect us to lower our salaries to those of third world or they ship your job off to third world nations (outsourcing). If we lower our salaries to those of India and china do you think that is a good thing? Do you think the price of milk will go down, or college education? Outsourcing via the global economy only will makes the corporations richer, your standard of living lower and your financial life back wards. The only people promoting a global economy are those who seek to benefit from cheap labor. Lowering your standard of living so you can as well afford the cheap products from walmart is not really helping you in the long run. Before walmarts via china products you could still get everything you needed at the stores when they were the normal price. American workers are going to revolt against the companies they work for as they drop insurance, ship jobs over seas because there comes a time when people wont take it anymore.

Be honest when they ship your job overseas they are not looking to beat their neighboring corporation they are looking to save money to the point where they say FU to the current worker. Loyalty is dead between a employee and a company soon to follow will be the loyalty of the customer. If a customer loyalty is no longer important what is the companies agenda?

I want trade and friendship with all nations and alliances with none. Remove NAFTA, cafta, and all trade agreements via the federal government they have only benefited Mexico not American workers.

Lets us be open, free and fair and most of all be ready to defend your nation.

You can have a strong defense within the borders of your own country.

Terrorist will not attack us if you put this plan into place.
1. Remove the CIA from their back door wars
2. Don't supply weapons to any country (Israel and the Arab nations)
3. Do not support any political and or physical aggression of any nation.
4. Set up SDI and have subs in the water.
5. Stop supporting Israel all of those nations are need to work something out on their own.

The speak softly and carry a big stick.

Be pro military but know when to use it and what it is used for NOT nation building is not one of it's tasks.

Those who say its not realistic are those who are afraid to challenge a system of which gives you a false sense of security.
You are not secure you are a slave and those who promise safety at the illusion of fighting someone in another nation and building freedom while your country is 12 trillion in debt is LYING to you.

Wake up, be a individual again and fight for your liberty from those clowns on radio and tv and congress who tell you a slogan and sell you new bridges in Iraq.

Republicans have become the party of big government and democrats only want to expand it.
Either way your getting more of the same, your getting no change and most of all your further into debt and less free.

Your tea party should be against most of congress, your tea party had no R vs D when it was in Boston all those many years ago.
It was standing up against the simple fact that we the people were not going to take another tax.

12 trillion in debt, 2 wars, people without health care, social and economic (oppression)
This government needs a change and the current Congress of Republicans and Democrats and the president have got to go.

You can have health care and there is a way to do it without government control and tax dollars.
Its so simple its scary.

Health care is not a right but out of love and charity and peoples free will and our natural ability to spend money we can fund a system to help those who don't have insurance.

Just because government doesn't believe in freedom that doesn't mean you have to stop moving toward it.

Liberty

Last edited by Mike from back east; 02-12-2010 at 07:03 PM.. Reason: Added carriage returns for readability.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-12-2010, 02:37 PM

2,126 posts, read 2,381,089 times
Interesting post.

Old 02-15-2010, 08:29 AM

5,562 posts, read 5,680,664 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NomadScribe View Post
Interesting post.
Thank you

Old 02-15-2010, 08:35 AM

38,859 posts, read 25,521,957 times
Default Todays Republicans: Sarah Palin, John McCain, George Bush, Rush Limbaugh, Hannity, Fox news

With the exception of McCain, this list of bozos constitutes the reason that I'm no longer a Republican. I'm a very angry ex-Republican who may very well spend the rest of my life voting against every Republican candidate for every office in every election.

What the GOP has done to America is inexcusable. And their childish behavior over the past year just reinforces my opinion.

Old 02-15-2010, 08:40 AM

50,339 posts, read 63,906,560 times
Hannity is an Independant, and I'd hardly call George Bush or John McCain "Todays Republicans". They are over.
Palin and Limbaugh may be significant since they are both beating the drum for a return to the core conservatism of the party, and they both have a platform in which to spread the gospel.

Old 02-15-2010, 08:50 AM

69,368 posts, read 64,081,664 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by gentlearts View Post
Hannity is an Independant, and I'd hardly call George Bush or John McCain "Todays Republicans". They are over.
Palin and Limbaugh may be significant since they are both beating the drum for a return to the core conservatism of the party, and they both have a platform in which to spread the gospel.
let the tread die.. it wasnt meant to be accurate, it was meant to distract from the current economic leadership in Washington and just another rant so liberals can pass "rep points" to those who hate.

Facts are meaningless to liberals.. you should know thsi by now..

Old 02-15-2010, 08:51 AM

69,368 posts, read 64,081,664 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Old Gringo View Post
With the exception of McCain, this list of bozos constitutes the reason that I'm no longer a Republican. I'm a very angry ex-Republican who may very well spend the rest of my life voting against every Republican candidate for every office in every election.

What the GOP has done to America is inexcusable. And their childish behavior over the past year just reinforces my opinion.

See, I can do it also...

Old 02-15-2010, 09:02 AM

1,463 posts, read 6,219,968 times
political disc jockeyes lead the party....making millions off of "philosophy" and "idealism" and never reality or experience....limbaugh, beck, hannity have never lead anything yet millions of lemmings listen to them each week...How did their sound support for the war work out for you? Were they right? 6,000 deaths, 60,000 injured and our governemtn is bankrupt.....hows that yellow cake? on the mobile train of death?

Old 02-15-2010, 09:21 AM

37,949 posts, read 17,851,639 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LibertyandJusticeforAll View Post
Republicans have become the party of big government and democrats only want to expand it.
Either way your getting more of the same, your getting no change and most of all your further into debt and less free.

Liberty
I bolded for emphasis. You nailed it right on the head.

Old 02-15-2010, 09:29 AM

38,859 posts, read 25,521,957 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by pghquest View Post
See, I can do it also...

Mine's better played.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies