Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-13-2010, 09:42 AM

4,538 posts, read 4,811,230 times

Advertisements

They expose the financial idiots running this country better than anyone else I know.

The Coming Economic Depression

Mish's Global Economic Trend Analysis
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-15-2012, 05:59 PM

47 posts, read 43,002 times
Default The Coming Depression, a SOURCE of mine and GLYNBRIAR's

The Coming Depression

Old 01-15-2012, 06:01 PM

4,042 posts, read 3,528,918 times
I have not clicked your links, yet. Gerald Celente is an excellent Trend Predictor and worthy of being followed, too.

Old 01-15-2012, 06:07 PM

24,621 posts, read 19,163,062 times
Those are garbage. You're wasting your time.

No impending collapse...

Mircea

Old 01-15-2012, 06:47 PM

6,369 posts, read 6,408,266 times
Yes! Keep up the scare! Sell your stocks so I can buy them!

Old 01-15-2012, 06:54 PM

I'm not a smart-aleck nor am I condescending as I say this.

I am sorry for those that don't discern the impending collapse. This is because "math is an absolute." If folks can find the wisdom to understand that though we cannot predict the month, or even the year, we know that printing a currency as if it were "game board bucks" absolutely guarantees that at some point "the dollar dies."

I do think the powerbrokers probably....not positive, can use bandaids and manipulate things covertly so that the impending crash is not before they elect whomever will bow to them, and then...anything really horrible is possible.

They can't force their world currency and heck, never mind that....they can't force a new, national currency on us without the old being broken, then in our rightful panic and desperation to keep food on the table and diapers on our babies, WE WILL accept the new currency as long as it works at our stores.

The new currency? Checkless and cashless, whether it's a world currency at first, or not. Then, they own us.

Old 01-15-2012, 07:00 PM

9,827 posts, read 6,935,420 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunnysee View Post

I am sorry for those that don't discern the impending collapse. This is because "math is an absolute." If folks can find the wisdom to understand that though we cannot predict the month, or even the year, we know that printing a currency as if it were "game board bucks" absolutely guarantees that at some point "the dollar dies."

I do think the powerbrokers probably....not positive, can use bandaids and manipulate things covertly so that the impending crash is not before they elect whomever will bow to them, and then...anything really horrible is possible.

They can't force their world currency and heck, never mind that....they can't force a new, national currency on us without the old being broken, then in our rightful panic and desperation to keep food on the table and diapers on our babies, WE WILL accept the new currency as long as it works at our stores.

The new currency? Checkless and cashless, whether it's a world currency at first, or not. Then, they own us.
I hate to tell you this, they already do.

Old 01-15-2012, 10:20 PM

I know and I indicate by what I wrote that it's going to get even worse. They do not yet know every dime we spend. We can still use cash. Communists, which "they are" do micromanage. There is this good argument for the cashless, checkless society. What will it benefit muggers to steal things from us when they can't get currency for them? I think it was famed attorney F. Lee Bailey that sent a chill up my spine as he, more than 20yrs. ago was already arguing for this digital type of currency though he did not use the term "digital."

Old 01-15-2012, 10:55 PM

3,045 posts, read 3,192,924 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by KRAMERCAT View Post
They expose the financial idiots running this country better than anyone else I know.

The Coming Economic Depression

Mish's Global Economic Trend Analysis
I'm educated, information and can actually think for myself. I'm not so stupid as to need blogs to give me my opinion. I'd really encourage those who feel the need to visit blogs to hit the library or go back to school so you can do the same.

Old 01-15-2012, 11:38 PM

24,621 posts, read 19,163,062 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunnysee View Post

I am sorry for those that don't discern the impending collapse.
What collapse? You don't even know what you're talking about. Name one economy in the last 7,000 years that has collapsed.

What does is it mean, "collapse?"

Is it like rats coming out of the sewer and I got Willard and Ben chasing me down the street?

Does that include zombies?

Running faster than zombies...

Mircea
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies