Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-14-2010, 07:30 AM

536 posts, read 413,874 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by cuebald View Post
Maybe you should put up a poll for the gay members of this board and let them explain it to you.

You were born with a sexual orientation. I would bet dollars to doughnut holes that you could not change your sexual orientation and be attracted to another man.

If you cannot change your orientation, neither can a person who is born gay.

There is nothing difficult to understand about that. At least I don't think there is.
Nope I would not want to be gay and I am not gay because my parents raised me correctly in a correct setting.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-14-2010, 07:31 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by moonlitwishes View Post
IMHO opinion people throwing around all the bible talk should focus a little more on the "judge not lest ye be judged" part....as there is an awful lot of judgement being thrown around.

As for the article, that man needs help and jail..STAT!
Well obviously people who want to claim to be Christians then accept things or people that it states in the bible are wrong need to be told they are wrong and proven wrong.

Old 02-14-2010, 10:23 AM

2,126 posts, read 2,381,531 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TrueIsraelite View Post
Nope I would not want to be gay and I am not gay because my parents raised me correctly in a correct setting.
Tell us about that setting

Old 02-14-2010, 10:58 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by NomadScribe View Post
Tell us about that setting
Why? I am sure you can find enough other things to complain about and call me bigot for in the replies I have already made.

Old 02-14-2010, 11:01 AM

Quote:
Why? I am sure you can find enough other things to complain about and call me bigot for in the replies I have already made.
LOL. PLEASE tell me you are a troll!

Old 02-14-2010, 11:05 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by NomadScribe View Post
LOL. PLEASE tell me you are a troll!
uh why? I am not a troll. Why is it when people don't agree with someone they get called a troll? That is the dumbest thing. People need to suck it up and realize this ain't the perfect world where we all think alike.

Old 02-14-2010, 11:05 AM

530 posts, read 779,878 times
Quote:
Well obviously people who want to claim to be Christians then accept things or people that it states in the bible are wrong need to be told they are wrong and proven wrong.
And as you stated earlier you can not pick and choose what parts of the bible to acknowledge, so why the refusal to acknowledge judging people is not your place?

Old 02-14-2010, 11:06 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LIA1 View Post
the isralites charged Jesus and helped to have him nailed to the cross or so your myth goes. So you want to be associated with the myth of those who crucified Jesus? Hmmm. Jesus killer, Just kidding I don't beleive and there is no evidence this person called the christ even existed and much less he walked on water or turned water to wine.
Actually it was the Jews that did that not Israelites. If you want to discuss religion we can go to the religion section or you can message me I don't care either way. I'll discuss it with you.

Old 02-14-2010, 11:08 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by moonlitwishes View Post
And as you stated earlier you can not pick and choose what parts of the bible to acknowledge, so why the refusal to acknowledge judging people is not your place?
Because as a chosen man it is my right and the right of every chosen man woman and child to make sure God's laws are taken correctly. The bible has been destroyed,manipulated to fit these so called Christians view of things because its politically correct.The bible is not meant to be PC it is there as a guiding force for chosen people to live our lives.

Old 02-14-2010, 11:09 AM

Quote:
uh why? I am not a troll. Why is it when people don't agree with someone they get called a troll? That is the dumbest thing. People need to suck it up and realize this ain't the perfect world where we all think alike.
something about you just seems troll-like. Just my opinion!

Do you also share all the opinions and thoughts that you air on city data forum in your life at work and in the community?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies