Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 02-14-2010, 02:57 PM

646 posts, read 801,533 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Haaziq View Post
When you make dozens of posts about this issue (and you have), then I don't know if you can call it anything other than an obsession.
I think those numbers need to repeated and not be ignored.What are we going to do hide from the truth,look I don't want to look at these kids as statistics.I want them to get the help,parental love and confidence that they can become anything including president.We have got to focus on those numbers.Maybe if more people were obsessed with it someone in the communtity would take notice,than another,another.I want to see these kids be successful,not a stat

Old 02-14-2010, 03:03 PM

5,160 posts, read 9,172,561 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mary phagan View Post
I think those numbers need to repeated and not be ignored.What are we going to do hide from the truth,look I don't want to look at these kids as statistics.I want them to get the help,parental love and confidence that they can become anything including president.We have got to focus on those numbers.Maybe if more people were obsessed with it someone in the communtity would take notice,than another,another.I want to see these kids be successful,not a stat
Having a screenname like yours makes it obvious that you are a troll.

Old 02-14-2010, 03:06 PM

Quote:
Having a screenname like yours makes it obvious that you are a troll.
So you do not have an argument so you call me a troll?Game,set match.And besides,what's in a name?

Old 02-14-2010, 03:07 PM

Quote:
So you do not have an argument so you call me a troll?Game,set match
Perhaps if I took you seriously, I'd form an argument. But I don't, so....yeah.

Old 02-14-2010, 03:12 PM

Quote:
Perhaps if I took you seriously, I'd form an argument. But I don't, so....yeah.
You sure are responding quite a bit for not taking me serious.I don't care if you take me serious,I should be the last thing you are concerned with life.You are to me.But I take crime serious and the future of our children,maybe you should too.Hopefully we got that much in common

Old 02-14-2010, 03:12 PM

2,126 posts, read 2,381,741 times
I somehow doubt that anyone takes the mary character seriously at all. Seriously, I sometimes wonder how the trolls look!

No games for the troll.

Old 02-14-2010, 03:13 PM

Quote:
You sure are responding quite a bit for not taking me serious.
Yet, my posts are shorter than yours.

Old 02-14-2010, 03:14 PM

2,126 posts, read 2,381,741 times
Quote:
You sure are responding quite a bit for not taking me serious.I don't care if you take me serious,I should be the last thing you are concerned with life.You are to me.But I take crime serious and the future of our children,maybe you should too.Hopefully we got that much in common
Then start threads with various ideas about how citizens of your community (or any community) can help increase safety. You only sound sketchy because you don't seem to want to talk solutions or propose them. I'm sure people would love to dialogue about neighborhood safety groups, how to improve them, suggestions. Can you channel your energy into something like this?

Old 02-14-2010, 03:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by NomadScribe View Post
Then start threads with various ideas about how citizens of your community (or any community) can help increase safety. You only sound sketchy because you don't seem to want to talk solutions or propose them. I'm sure people would love to dialogue about neighborhood safety groups, how to improve them, suggestions. Can you channel your energy into something like this?
It's much easier for people to bait in threads like this one.

Old 02-14-2010, 03:17 PM

39,031 posts, read 23,020,628 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cuebald View Post
How about "Unity through our common humanity"? Wouldn't that work better, and take fewer brain cells to understand?

If I want to sit down, I don't care what color the chair is. Color makes no difference at all.
Exactly! We all are more alike than different. Skin color is so superficial and has no bearings upon who a person is on the inside. I just cannot wait until our society becomes trully colorblind.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies