Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-26-2010, 04:11 PM

217 posts, read 125,776 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smash255 View Post
What exactly isn't racist about being against interracial marriage??

Can't say I'm surprised a David Duke supporter is against interracial marriage....
I can be against any damn thing I want to be. You liberal sheeple use the word racist and bigot so much you probably don't even know what the real meaning is. You use it to label anyone regardless of race who disagrees with your multicultist garbage view of society.

Old 05-26-2010, 04:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ambient View Post
Not liking things because of the race of people involved generally = racist.

If you really saw all people of different races and cultures as fundamentally equal humans, how could you oppose the entire premise of their choice of interracial union?

Just go ahead and own it.
It's been proven not all races are equal just like not all people in 1 race are equal. Jeez. Sheeple need to grow up and read something before whining about racism when you are the ones hating people for having their own point of view.

Old 05-26-2010, 04:17 PM

22,180 posts, read 19,449,121 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AmericanPatriot83 View Post
I can be against any damn thing I want to be. You liberal sheeple use the word racist and bigot so much you probably don't even know what the real meaning is. You use it to label anyone regardless of race who disagrees with your multicultist garbage view of society.
We use it to label racists as racists

Believing interracial marriage should be illegal = racist

Wanting a KKK member to become President = racist

Old 05-26-2010, 04:17 PM

8,762 posts, read 11,569,482 times
If you are against interracial marriage, you are just a sad human being.

That is (in my opinion) a very anti freedom stance.

Old 05-26-2010, 04:22 PM

15,088 posts, read 13,444,381 times
Quote:
It's been proven not all races are equal just like not all people in 1 race are equal. Jeez. Sheeple need to grow up and read something before whining about racism when you are the ones hating people for having their own point of view.
If you believe that propaganda, then you are by definition a RACIST. Sorry, but you just are - there is no way around it unless you like to make up new definitions to words in your head.

I also know quite certainly that the "science" you've been fed by other racists is thoroughly misguided and wrong, but that's a whole different story.

But you're entitled to your racist point of view, uncivilized and un-American as it is. You get more freedom from society than you'd give if you were in charge. I'm just grateful that you're not in charge and that most of society does not share your point of view, thus relegating you to be a freak sideshow that will have no bearing on the rest of civilization.

Old 05-26-2010, 04:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smash255 View Post
We use it to label racists as racists

Believing interracial marriage should be illegal = racist

Wanting a KKK member to become President = racist
Again the sheeple speak and again the sheeple are wrong.

1. I never said I wanted it to be illegal that should be left up the the individual states to decide.

2. He is not a klan member.

3. You are speaking out of your rear end AGAIN.

Old 05-26-2010, 04:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Theliberalvoice View Post
If you are against interracial marriage, you are just a sad human being.

That is (in my opinion) a very anti freedom stance.
It isn't anti freedom its my choice to be against it. Someone wants to destroy their heritage and make a child that looks nothing like either parent then be my guest. I ain't gonna stop you but do not expect me do condone it or associate with you. I love having 2 beautiful kids that look similar to me. Again I am not stopping anyone they have that choice they make it themselves not me or anyone else. I have seen that aftermath of racial mixing and it was not a good thing.

Old 05-26-2010, 04:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ambient View Post
If you believe that propaganda, then you are by definition a RACIST. Sorry, but you just are - there is no way around it unless you like to make up new definitions to words in your head.

I also know quite certainly that the "science" you've been fed by other racists is thoroughly misguided and wrong, but that's a whole different story.

But you're entitled to your racist point of view, uncivilized and un-American as it is. I'm just grateful that most of this society does not share your point of view, thus relegating you to be a freak sideshow that will have no bearing on the rest of civilization.

So you think everyone in the world is equal eh? So we are all the same height,weight,eye color,hair color,have the same i.q , same weaknesses and strengths etc etc? I mean you believe that marxist crap that we are all equal you can't pick and choose what is equal and what isn't.

Old 05-26-2010, 04:28 PM

8,762 posts, read 11,569,482 times
Quote:
It isn't anti freedom its my choice to be against it. Someone wants to destroy their heritage and make a child that looks nothing like either parent then be my guest. I ain't gonna stop you but do not expect me do condone it or associate with you. I love having 2 beautiful kids that look similar to me. Again I am not stopping anyone they have that choice they make it themselves not me or anyone else. I have seen that aftermath of racial mixing and it was not a good thing.
I have seen interracial children that look like both their parents.

And how is it a bad thing? What if you dont care about your heritage?

Old 05-26-2010, 04:29 PM

22,180 posts, read 19,449,121 times
Quote:
Again the sheeple speak and again the sheeple are wrong.

1. I never said I wanted it to be illegal that should be left up the the individual states to decide.

2. He is not a klan member.

3. You are speaking out of your rear end AGAIN.

1. Its still utterly disgusting to be against it. Thinking states should be able to ban it, and being against Loving V Virginia was a bad thing is reprehensible.

2. Ok ok former Grand Wizard of the KKK who is still an avid racist.

3. Ahh yes, because I think racists are filth I am speaking out of my rear....
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies