Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-01-2010, 02:09 PM

117 posts, read 66,019 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neuling View Post
Are you drunk? Seldom read so much nonsense in one short post...
EU members can live anywhere they choose in the EU
As An EU Citizen, Can I Live Anywhere In Europe? - Emigration Law - The Solicitor

The next British PM wants Africa and the Middle East in the EU

YouTube - Labour Party David Miliband EU 'should expand beyond Europe'

French PM wants whites to race mix

The Engineer of Diversity | The Brussels Journal

Europe swamped with Africans and Arabs will be a new Europe.

Countries like Ireland will be different with 6 million Africans. This is not clear to you?

When they vote in a Mugabe, it will be the Zimbabwe of Europe. You know what happened to the Whites in Zimbabwe? It wasn't nice.

Old 07-01-2010, 02:15 PM

18,381 posts, read 19,020,549 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by saywut View Post
EU members can live anywhere they choose in the EU
As An EU Citizen, Can I Live Anywhere In Europe? - Emigration Law - The Solicitor

The next British PM wants Africa and the Middle East in the EU

YouTube - Labour Party David Miliband EU 'should expand beyond Europe'

French PM wants whites to race mix

The Engineer of Diversity | The Brussels Journal

Europe swamped with Africans and Arabs will be a new Europe.

Countries like Ireland will be different with 6 million Africans. This is not clear to you?

When they vote in a Mugabe, it will be the Zimbabwe of Europe. You know what happened to the Whites in Zimbabwe? It wasn't nice.
yep, the sky is falling...yawn

Old 07-01-2010, 02:22 PM

I take it you would have no problem with 2.5 million Nigerians moving to Hawaii?

Old 07-01-2010, 02:30 PM

20 posts, read 18,676 times
Places like Paris are becoming African cities. The French, however, don't seem to care that much with becoming darker. I see the French as a kind of model of non-racist society, as well as Sweden and Germany to some extent.

Old 07-01-2010, 02:43 PM

Quote:
I take it you would have no problem with 2.5 million Nigerians moving to Hawaii?

we don't have the land mass to handle 2.5 million anybodies. hawaii is very diverse no one cares

Old 07-01-2010, 02:56 PM

In France, it is illegal to even count the blacks. The people have no freedom to stay majority French whether they like it or not.

I only have hope for the UK as a country with enough whites and enough pride to just say no once France is no longer European and it is time to wake up. Ireland, Iceland etc have small populations and will be swamped quickly. France is a write off and Germany is still suffering from Nazi guilt.
Quote:
we don't have the land mass to handle 2.5 million anybodies. hawaii is very diverse no one cares
When any particular race is dominant and asserts itself, everybody cares.

Old 07-01-2010, 03:13 PM

Quote:
When any particular race is dominant and asserts itself, everybody cares.

you mean like the whites have done for so long?

Old 07-01-2010, 03:29 PM

Yes, exactly. That's one example. I'm all for the colonies having control of their countries back, but Whites deserve a cornor of the world as well. We are widely resented for slavery (even though we didn't invent it and in fact were the ones to abolish it) and not likely to live peacefully as minorities under Black rule. We did all this cool stuff like outlawing Indians burning widows alive on their husband's funeral pyre and all that civilising of primitive tribes. But people just remember the slavery. What can you do?

You know, sex slavery is more rife than cancer in some countries even today. Not in white nations, though. We ought to at least be given credit for improving the living standards of minorities in our countries. Trouble is we are bending over backwards so much we are hurting ourselves.

Whites today never owned any slaves. All those guilty are long dead and gone. Except for some non-whites of course.

Old 07-01-2010, 03:32 PM

Quote:
Yes, exactly. That's one example. I'm all for the colonies having control of their countries back, but Whites deserve a cornor of the world as well. We are widely resented for slavery (even though we didn't invent it and in fact were the ones to abolish it) and not likely to live peacefully as minorities under Black rule. We did all this cool stuff like outlawing Indians burning widows alive on their husband's funeral pyre and all that civilising of primitive tribes. But people just remember the slavery. What can you do?

You know, sex slavery is more rife than cancer in some countries even today. Not in white nations, though. We ought to at least be given credit for improving the living standards of minorities in our countries. Trouble is we are bending over backwards so much we are hurting ourselves.

whites don't "deserve" anything more than anyone else you have a problem with sharing? as to the rest of your post I would say you have some very strange ideas of the world, no wonder you think the sky is falling.

Old 07-01-2010, 03:38 PM

"Sharing" means swamping small countries with millions of immigrants that are outbreeding us and replacing us. You say you can't accept millions of Nigerians in Hawaii. Well this is expected of us. We are whitey. We deserve it.

Africa for Africans. China for Chinese. Israel for Jews. Arabia for Arabs. Europe is a free for all.

Can I go to Somalia and get a free £1.8 million mansion to fill with wives and offspring paid for by the state?

Ich don't think so.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies