Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-07-2010, 06:54 PM

1,842 posts, read 1,707,510 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by TrueIsraelite View Post
I forgot about this thread. Eh its a bit boring now though. To the social parasite who said not to reproduce sorry but I have 2 wonderful kids so to late for you and anyone else who swallows the governments bs every time.
If everything the government said was wrong then it would be easy to tell lies from truth. The problem is that most of what the government says is close to the truth. This makes it substantially harder to tell truth from lies. If you want to tell the difference you have to look for yourself and see for your self. Not easy. I don't think that you've done this at all.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-08-2010, 12:34 PM

15,051 posts, read 8,619,636 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by newonecoming View Post
If everything the government said was wrong then it would be easy to tell lies from truth. The problem is that most of what the government says is close to the truth. This makes it substantially harder to tell truth from lies. If you want to tell the difference you have to look for yourself and see for your self. Not easy. I don't think that you've done this at all.
Ridiculous. You can almost be assured that what the government says is 180 degrees out from the truth.

And it's not hard to see ... that you have such difficulty is a personal issue. Many others have no such problem.

Old 03-08-2010, 01:03 PM

23,841 posts, read 24,087,427 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GuyNTexas View Post
Ridiculous. You can almost be assured that what the government says is 180 degrees out from the truth.

And it's not hard to see ... that you have such difficulty is a personal issue. Many others have no such problem.
... says the guy that thinks Bill Gates wants to kill us all.

That you have such difficulty with reality is a personal issue. Many others have no such problem.

Old 03-08-2010, 02:16 PM

43 posts, read 25,868 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TrueIsraelite View Post
I forgot about this thread. Eh its a bit boring now though. To the social parasite who said not to reproduce sorry but I have 2 wonderful kids so to late for you and anyone else who swallows the governments bs every time.
Oh great!
Two more whacko conspiracy theorists in this world
Two more extremist right wing nut jobs in this world

And you're PROUD of that????

Old 03-08-2010, 02:37 PM

634 posts, read 1,558,093 times
I do not want to believe that our government would do such a thing, but I do not think the TRUTH of the Bush years have NOT come to light yet and would not put anything past him and Cheney.

I was watching this on CNN that day and recorded it, I know they did report multiple explosions before the first plane hit and they said they thought it was coming from the CIA building next to the Towers.

NO AMERICAN WANTS TO BELIEVE THIS-IT WOULD SHAKE EVERYTHING WE BELIEVE WE ARE!

Old 03-08-2010, 02:56 PM

43 posts, read 25,868 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by EllenArlingtonPark View Post
I was watching this on CNN that day and recorded it, I know they did report multiple explosions before the first plane hit and they said they thought it was coming from the CIA building next to the Towers.
Interesting.
It's also interesting that you didn't post a link to your source.

Old 03-08-2010, 10:19 PM

15,051 posts, read 8,619,636 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by swagger View Post
... says the guy that thinks Bill Gates wants to kill us all.

That you have such difficulty with reality is a personal issue. Many others have no such problem.
Hey ... I just posted the video of him saying their goal was near zero man made C02. That would require most to stop breathing since we all exhale C02.

Maybe he's not aware of the fact that humans exhale CO2 or realize exactly what he is advocating ... but I doubt it.

The bottom line is ... it's one or the other ... either he wants most of us to stop breathing, or he's as ignorant as you are.

Old 03-09-2010, 10:40 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by GuyNTexas View Post

then it should be easy to tell the truth from lies and everyone would see it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by newonecoming View Post
I've given up on this thread.

Old 03-09-2010, 01:21 PM

182 posts, read 718,450 times
How does proof that there were bombs in the WTC prove that the govt. did it?

Old 03-09-2010, 01:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by yellowboy06 View Post
How does proof that there were bombs in the WTC prove that the govt. did it?
It doesn't.

What GW did was to downgrade the importance of counter terrorism. Everyone would've gotten the hint He wasn't that interested in stopping it before it happened. Under this political atmosphere is the FBI going to vigorously follow up on any leads it gets? Or are they going to say, “I'm sorry in the post Watergate regulatory environment we did all we could do.” BS They could have acted on information they got but didn't. The reason? I think that the president's downgrading of the importance of counter terrorism speaks for itself. He didn't want it stopped and it wasn't. Simple as that.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies