Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-14-2010, 11:44 AM

536 posts, read 414,185 times

Advertisements

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ftX9whtttFY

This is what we are heading for if it's not stopped!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-14-2010, 11:55 AM

2,735 posts, read 2,464,558 times
I stopped after watching one minute of the clip. I was too much reminded of german propaganda of the 1930's if you know what I mean. Quite shocking how history will always repeat itself.
I once read: Today the target are Jews, tomorrow it will be the gays, and after that the muslims...

Old 02-14-2010, 12:03 PM

536 posts, read 414,185 times
hmm...you should watch the entire thing because its coming true,Muslims in England have already said that England should be under sharia law. France looks more like Iraq than a European country. So think what you want but the point is its coming true.

Old 02-14-2010, 12:25 PM

615 posts, read 1,693,820 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TrueIsraelite View Post
hmm...you should watch the entire thing because its coming true,Muslims in England have already said that England should be under sharia law. France looks more like Iraq than a European country. So think what you want but the point is its coming true.
This statement right here shows your true ignorance of Europe. Have you even ever been to France?

Old 02-14-2010, 12:25 PM

25,231 posts, read 16,944,857 times
This is an old claim and not one that have made such claims has ever been able to prove their accusation. Muslims are not taking over in the US and they will not take over in Europe. Besides the term muslim referes to a religous belief not an ethnic group of people, it would be like saying Christains are taking over, that is if you understand that Christians come in every shade of the rainbow.
Anyway, I see this as nothing more than right wing propaganda and not worthy of discussion.
Casper

Old 02-14-2010, 12:35 PM

5,365 posts, read 6,340,314 times
With muslim birth rates the way they are, we can be sure that their culture (sharia) will have a larger impact on the West in our future. I think that immigrants that show poor social integration should be banned from immigrating. It just causes social problems. Japan seems to understand this, why can the West not?

Old 02-14-2010, 12:38 PM

2,735 posts, read 2,464,558 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TrueIsraelite View Post
You don't understand. You watch this propaganda like germans did when Hitler showed them. Someone like you should see this, but you are blind.

And it quite ignorant to say that France looks like Iraq.

Old 02-14-2010, 12:50 PM

24,868 posts, read 24,396,474 times
Someone needs to stop worrying about tomorrow, and start worrying about today.

England and France are just fine.

You know, there are Christians here in our own country, who think we should live under biblical law?

That doesn't mean that most Christians feel that way, just like most Muslims don't think we should live under Sharia law. Of course, pictures from a movie make it look like all Muslims are banned together trying to kill everyone in England, but as I tell my son when we watch something, its just a movie.

Old 02-14-2010, 12:52 PM

5,160 posts, read 9,175,007 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Memphis1979 View Post
You know, there are Christians here in our own country, who think we should live under biblical law?
Yeah, that's really scary.

Old 02-14-2010, 12:53 PM

2,126 posts, read 2,382,601 times
Been to France a few times. It does not look like Iraq. Even Sweden, a country I lived in for a few years, hosts a large Muslim minority in the population but it still looks very much like Sweden. The Muslims have changed the demographics, not the laws, or the built environment. Europeans will not "allow" Muslims to convert the unique cultures of their different countries, and I would say the Muslim majority is not aiming for this anyway.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies