Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-16-2010, 07:47 AM

20,054 posts, read 18,281,090 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by pghquest View Post
Ahh, somewhere along the line I got the impression it was posted by Medina.. At least you clarified it was from some wack job who doesnt know the difference between questioning what happened, and claiming the government caused 911.. Not even in the same ballpark.
Hmm...I seem to recall Medina not saying that either. I'm just saying that Beck is as much a truther as Medina. Of course you'll disagree as you're more aligned with the RINO neo-con crowd on foreign matters (again a relative non-issue in a governor's position), and a potential Perry supporter if you lived in TX.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-16-2010, 07:50 AM

69,368 posts, read 64,101,577 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by summers73 View Post
Hmm...I seem to recall Medina not saying that either. I'm just saying that Beck is as much a truther as Medina. Of course you'll disagree as you're more aligned with the RINO neo-con crowd on foreign matters (again a relative non-issue in a governor's position), and a potential Perry supporter if you lived in TX.
Your video does not even come close to proving that Beck is a truther.. Not even close..

Truther believes government CAUSED 911.. Nothing in the video even comes close to displaying Beck accusing the government of causing 911.. Nothing..

Old 02-16-2010, 07:52 AM

Quote:
Your video does not even come close to proving that Beck is a truther.. Not even close..
It wasn't meant to prove conclusively, unless you are using HIS litmus test. If so, then he most certainly is a truther.

Quote:
Truther believes government CAUSED 911.. Nothing in the video even comes close to displaying Beck accusing the government of causing 911.. Nothing..
Good, then neither Beck nor Medina believe this according to YOUR litmus test.

Old 02-16-2010, 07:54 AM

479 posts, read 879,398 times
From wikipedia:9/11 Truth movement - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Some of the organizations state that there is evidence that individuals within the United States government may have been either responsible for or knowingly complicit in the September 11 attacks.

Looks like Beck could be guilty of the second.

Old 02-16-2010, 07:59 AM

My fiancee's cousin sent the memo to Bush about men taking flying lessons in FL (FBI counterterrorism). Of course it was ignored. A van with Mossad agents was reported by CNN and Fox as containing lots of explosives. While I don't believe the government DID the deed, there's some MAINSTREAM evidence of weirdness among our officials. Unfortuantely, some videos are wrapped in anti-Semitic rhetoric, weakening the argument.

Old 02-16-2010, 08:02 AM

Quote:
My fiancee's cousin sent the memo to Bush about men taking flying lessons in FL (FBI counterterrorism). Of course it was ignored.
If your fiancees' cousin sent a memo to Bush and expected action to be taken.. your fiancees' cousin is an idiot.

You would call the closest FBI office.

Old 02-16-2010, 08:03 AM

Quote:
If your fiancees' cousin sent a memo to Bush and expected action to be taken.. your fiancees' cousin is an idiot.

You would call the closest FBI office.
He's part of FBI counterterrorism. You suggesting he should call his own workplace?

Old 02-16-2010, 08:03 AM

Quote:
It wasn't meant to prove conclusively, unless you are using HIS litmus test. If so, then he most certainly is a truther.
Not even Becks own litmus test would classify Beck as a truther..
Quote:
Good, then neither Beck nor Medina believe this according to YOUR litmus test.
Never claimed medina was a truther, didnt watch the interview.. I simply pointed out that your video doesnt backup Beck as being a truther..

Old 02-16-2010, 08:05 AM

Quote:
He's part of FBI counterterrorism. You suggesting he should call his own workplace?
You dont expect Bush to get out and investigate, do you? He would tell his superiors, and if he is a FBI agent and doesnt understand the proper chain of command, I indeed have to question who they are letting in the FBI office nowadays.

Old 02-16-2010, 08:05 AM

Quote:
Not even Becks own litmus test would classify Beck as a truther..
His litmus test on the day of the Medina interview.

Quote:
Never claimed medina was a truther, didnt watch the interview.. I simply pointed out that your video doesnt backup Beck as being a truther..
Again, he's a truther according to him own criteria.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies