Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-16-2010, 11:49 AM

694 posts, read 1,233,067 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by oscottscotto View Post
Uh, why is it on page 4 and no one has pointed out the obvious - that the OP is most likely a case of someone creating a rediculous screen name and acting like this to make fun of the far right?
Nope, that's no true, if not called upon he would had been ignored or he would had caught a few fish in his net.

Last edited by learningCA; 02-16-2010 at 12:19 PM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-16-2010, 11:50 AM

2,479 posts, read 3,234,947 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by carterstamp View Post
Yeah, I guess it sucks to let people with little or no use of their legs park up front, while the lazy fat bastards with two good legs have to park where they have to walk 50 years to get into Wal Mart.

Freaking handicapped people and their sense of entitlement.
Nnnneeeeeeyaaaaaaaa, especially those gulf war vets, iraq vets, korean war vets, vietnam war vets, oh,
what's the use....??
Maybe the op would like to see these folks hobble from 5,000 feet away to shop.

why'd those war vets have to lose a leg in the first place!

Ignorant threads by ignorant people. Go start another war will ya!!!???

Old 02-16-2010, 11:51 AM

2,479 posts, read 3,234,947 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by learningca View Post
nope, that's no true, if not called upon he would had been ignored or catch a few fish in his net.
trolling?

Old 02-16-2010, 11:53 AM

694 posts, read 1,233,067 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by starsNstripes4Jesus View Post
So then why MAKE the businesses do this?? Aren't there laws requiring these things?? As if I'm handicaped
BS
You even changed your post as soon as you saw my first one and before I deleted it.
Well, nice try.
Next.

Old 02-16-2010, 12:26 PM

3,088 posts, read 5,353,707 times
Quote:
When i went to the walmart's yesterday the only spaces available were handicaped!! But they weren't even used! What business does the NANNY STATE have telling PRIVATE businesses where their customers can park?? ?

Someoen with the tea party should really protest to let the MARKET decide parking!!!
]

I really do hope that you refuse to shop anywhere that the business owner (voluntarily) designates spaces for pregnant women. . . . a real travesty to justice!

Old 02-16-2010, 12:45 PM

5,715 posts, read 15,043,538 times
Default more fun with trolls...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wayland Woman View Post
Sometimes it's fun.
I've got some vintage trolls that are so ugly, they're kinda cute.

someone told me they were "evil", though...

Old 02-16-2010, 12:49 PM

5,562 posts, read 5,681,631 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Art123 View Post
"The Market" has no soul, no conscience, no ability to reason. People do. Why do we have handicapped parking? Human compassion.

It never ceases to amaze me how many conservatives have such a huge lack of moral fiber.

You know its funny becasuse the same moral fiber are the people who really arent handicap and use the spots but have the handicap stickers.
I watch them park get out walk perfectly normal and put the sign up when they want to get a close spot.

Old 02-16-2010, 12:59 PM

1,768 posts, read 3,412,655 times
Quote:
When i went to the walmart's yesterday the only spaces available were handicaped!! But they weren't even used! What business does the NANNY STATE have telling PRIVATE businesses where their customers can park?? ?

Someoen with the tea party should really protest to let the MARKET decide parking!!!

I have a disability. I cannot walk without crutches. I park in handicapped spaces whenever available so that the healthy ones can use of the many spots that were made available to them.

Often I see inconsiderate people who are too lazy to take their shopping carts just dump them in an empty handicapped space. I have had to get my crutches out of the back seat then make my way over to the cart to move it so that I can park. In my local Wal-Mart, there are approximately 24 handicapped spaces and 676 regular spaces.

You give conservatives a bad name, poster. In fact, I think you must be a liberal masquerading as a conservative to make us look bad. It is usually only Dumbocrats that are this callow.

Old 02-16-2010, 01:06 PM

1,773 posts, read 1,265,907 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rosinante View Post
You give conservatives a bad name, poster. In fact, I think you must be a liberal masquerading as a conservative to make us look bad. It is usually only Dumbocrats that are this callow.
LOL, what an awesome specimen of irony we have here. Way to go!

Old 02-16-2010, 01:07 PM

12,372 posts, read 9,310,215 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LibertyandJusticeforAll View Post
You know its funny becasuse the same moral fiber are the people who really arent handicap and use the spots but have the handicap stickers.
I watch them park get out walk perfectly normal and put the sign up when they want to get a close spot.
You can't tell by looking at someone if they are handicapped or not. You have to have faith in the medical society that doctors don't issue them out like candy. Some people with handicap place cards have good days and bad days which explains why they don't always use the handicapped spaces.

For the few people that steal place cards out of unlocked cars or from their grandparents, so they can cheat the system with a place card that doesn't belong to them eventually karma will catch up with them.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies