Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-16-2010, 08:17 PM

805 posts, read 774,063 times

Advertisements

""Saw this on the news just now- the hotel in dubai has some amazing video of the 11 suspects.""

Saw the same on early evening news today!

Most interesting!

Surveillance cameras all over the place.

In the report they claimed that the two men who entered his room suffocated him.
Then later it was reported that he was electrocuted?

I'm sure that to go to all this trouble that they had him marked and targeted for something he had done to Israeli citizens... I wonder if they left a calling card?

Remember a while back when they (Mossad) targeted a Palestinian terrorist who was known to have bombed many civilian Israeli targets...
They finally got this POS by giving him a cell phone (loaded with plastique).

Hello, Abdullah here!!! hello!? hello!? kabooooooom!

Man that had to really clean his ears out...

POS that target civilians deserve no better than this!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-16-2010, 09:19 PM

16,880 posts, read 15,194,933 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ArtinChicago View Post
An assassination team led by an (alleged Mossad) group killed this terrorist in his hotel room in Dubai. Some say suffocated, others say electrocuted?
Dubai issues warrants for assassins.
Israel is probably waiting for some form of retaliation

LOL, about time some goverment got some balls, because our current slate of politicians sure as hell dont have any.

Old 02-16-2010, 09:39 PM

1,851 posts, read 2,153,438 times
I sense a lot of Anti-gentilism coming.....soon

The Anti-Gentites are on their way......

Old 02-16-2010, 10:21 PM

805 posts, read 774,063 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by monkeywrenching View Post
LOL, about time some goverment got some balls, because our current slate of politicians sure as hell dont have any.
Is there any hope for a country whose leader wears girlie-jeans?

Old 02-16-2010, 10:30 PM

8,624 posts, read 9,087,454 times
No one really knows who commited this murder. It could even be someone in Hamas that wanted him out of the top spot.

Old 02-17-2010, 07:51 AM

536 posts, read 413,835 times
It's OK. Hopefully real soon Iran will wipe Israel off the map. Then we can all celebrate.Then almost a century of murder and theft from Israel will be settled.

Old 02-17-2010, 09:06 AM

26,211 posts, read 19,516,181 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TrueIsraelite View Post
It's OK. Hopefully real soon Iran will wipe Israel off the map. Then we can all celebrate.Then almost a century of murder and theft from Israel will be settled.

Iran will not wipe anyone off the map. They are not warmongers who have troops stationed in other countries.

Take a look at a map for a minute: Can you see which countries have U.S. troops in them?

I'll give you a hint: They are very near Iran.

Old 02-17-2010, 09:40 AM

3,728 posts, read 4,869,198 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by odanny View Post
Sow the wind, reap the whirlwind. When you pen people up like theyve done in the Gaza strip and then attack CIVILIANS there with bomb attacks, sometimes armed incursions with tanks and troops, keep them desperately poor, settle on their lands that you take from them, arrest and jail them, torture them, and murder them, do you expect anything less?

Now the Muslim world can include the United States after the neocons did the same thing in Iraq, and that Obama is doing in Afghanistan.
I've read the Hamas Charter.

You can't tell me with a straight face that these people are merely desperate
and would not be crazy or violent if not for the lousy conditions in Gaza and the West Bank. Their charter states that the Lions Club and the Rotary Club are part of a worldwide Jewish conspiracy to take over the world. You read that right. Yes, the Rotary Club is run by Jews and its goal is to take over the world. Let that sink in for a minute...

Old 02-17-2010, 09:42 AM

26,211 posts, read 19,516,181 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frank_Carbonni View Post
I've read the Hamas Charter.

You can't tell me with a straight face that these people are merely desperate
and would not be crazy or violent if not for the lousy conditions in Gaza and the West Bank. Their charter states that the Lions Club and the Rotary Club are part of a worldwide Jewish conspiracy to take over the world. You read that right. Yes, the Rotary Club is run by Jews and its goal is to take over the world. Let that sink in for a minute...

I think you are an apologist for Israeli war crimes and crimes against humanity.

I'm sure you are merely repeating the same things whites have said about the American Indian 150 years prior, or African slaves 250 years ago, or... (insert stereotype ______)

Old 02-17-2010, 10:19 AM

3,728 posts, read 4,869,198 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by odanny View Post
I think you are an apologist for Israeli war crimes and crimes against humanity.

I'm sure you are merely repeating the same things whites have said about the American Indian 150 years prior, or African slaves 250 years ago, or... (insert stereotype ______)
Oh, you want to play the racism card, huh?

Okay, fine. You hold Jews to a higher standard than you do Arabs. Now, there are three possible reasons for this (and all three are racist):

1) Arabs are merely noble savages. They are incapable of true evil because they are brown and poor and they really don't know any better. So when some guy who hates every liberal idea that you hold dear (oh, how he hates women and likes seeing gays murdered) walks into any area crowded with people who aren't able to defend themselves, shouts "Allah akbar!", and then turns himself and about eight other people into something resembling a pile of lightly cooked ground beef and organ meat and then block parties break out across the Gaza Strip; they are merely following their culture. They are just a funny little brown person doing what funny little brown people do.

2) You hate Jews. Jews are merely an invading pest polluting another land. A people without a land and who do not deserve one. They should not be viewed in the context of restraint (like the fact if they really wanted to kill Palestinian civilians they would just shell residential areas in Gaza and the West Bank for days for every rocket fired from those areas) or human rights (guess how many Middle Eastern countries have gay rights parades or let women vote or let anyone vote or anything else progressive) or anything else resembling Western values; because they are filthy Jews. Did Jordan kill more Palestians in month than Israel has in over 40 years? Nobody cares, they aren't Jews. Didn't Syria level an entire major city in their own country because it was a terrorist hotbed? It matters not because Syrians aren't Jews. Don't other Middle Eastern nations assassinate people for a lot less than ploting terrorist attacks on their citizens; even in other countries (like being critical of the government or translating The Satanic Verses)? They aren't Jewish. Haven't several of Israel's neighbors threaten to literally exterminate or expell the entire population of Israel should they ever win a war against them? Jews should be exterminated and expelled.

3) Both.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies