Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-20-2010, 11:25 PM

10,400 posts, read 15,583,593 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve-o View Post
Brutality. Fatality. Animality.

Little gangsta thug got owned by an old man. His face was so jacked up that he couldnt even say "ambulance" right. Sounded like "ambilamps" or somethin. lol
No it was a near Old Man trying to bully a Old Man 50 years (I) heard
attacking an 67 years old Man.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-20-2010, 11:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by thinkin about it View Post
The african american community at-large has (obviously) a multitude of problems, not the least of which is systemic racism, which stems from a victim mentality from a young age. Many of these children are taught that, no, they are not losers because they are simply unintelligent, weak, soft, and lazy- they are victims of the white man. Until people within that community man up for the self-perpetuated problems and victim culture, nothing will change.

Unfortunately, the media won't touch black on white racism, so no serious work can be done there.
The African American Community is not definite by the "Least of their's race" but by the "Greatest of their's race" so does that help you out any?

Old 02-21-2010, 12:50 AM

1,372 posts, read 1,548,971 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by uggabugga View Post
As I've previously suggestedn try reversing the races of the parties involved here and think how the reactions would change. Idiot white girl shrieking 'kick his black ass!' would be considered racist beyond a shadow of a doubt.
No doubt about it.

I'd like to meet that old man and buy him a beer. We need more people like him.

Old 02-21-2010, 01:03 AM

2,126 posts, read 2,381,741 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dopo View Post
So you know that the person recording the video is racist,
holy crap, talk about having superpower.

The black can't fight to save his life,
did he even throw 1 punch? no
This video is completely fake
The black guy was definitely out of line, and the white dude (the bearded guy who as another poster pointed out has a local rep for violence and public antics) could have perhaps ignored him completely. But I was wondering it was a fake too. Who were the filmers? If they were indeed friends with the black guy why would they tape and broadcast a clip that obviously shows him egging the older dude on and starting shi*? If they are racist and purposefully looking to document beef, that's sick, and to some degree is it accessory to a criminal act?

How convenient that they started filming before anything was even simmering to an argument.

Last edited by NomadScribe; 02-21-2010 at 01:13 AM..

Old 02-21-2010, 03:31 AM

29,391 posts, read 55,596,323 times
More news about this subject.

Epic Beard Man -- Why It's the Fastest Public Fight Meme Yet

On February 16, 2010, two guys got in a fight on a bus in Oakland. Another passenger caught it on video. Results: One bloody nose, and instant internet history.

The video, shown after the break, is officially titled AC TRANSIT BUS FIGHT I AM A MOTHERF***ER (named for the words on the fight winner's shirt), but the meme has also spread under the names "Amber Lamps" (for the loser's slurred request for an amulance) and "Epic Beard Man" (out of support for the winner).

Epic Beard Man -- Why It's the Fastest Public Fight Meme Yet - Urlesque

Old 02-22-2010, 08:09 AM

13,815 posts, read 29,392,256 times
an interview with him

http://www.totallycrap.com/videos/vi...man_interview/

I like his advice at a little after the 4:30 mark and the lefties will love his last words.

and another interview:

LiveLeak.com - The New Adventures Of Epic Beard Man **With Brand New Interviews!** (COMPILATION)

I like the guy who says "this is the guy that kicked that guy's ass" at a little after the 30 second mark.

Tommy Slick seems to be his latest name. Yeah, he's a little whacko, but he did good and more people need to do things like that.

Both of these have language that may be offensive for the over sensitive.

Old 02-22-2010, 08:43 AM

78,863 posts, read 46,617,602 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by h0tmess View Post
All that matters is that a white guy hit a black guy! It's total racism regardless of anything else!!!!!!

Are you blind.

Words were thrown, but the black guy threw the first blow. `ol Frosty has a good quick left jab!

pwned!!

Hahahahaha!!

Notice the girl videoing, took the guys stuff.

Old 02-22-2010, 09:07 AM

1,895 posts, read 3,415,903 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by uggabugga View Post
As I've previously suggestedn try reversing the races of the parties involved here and think how the reactions would change. Idiot white girl shrieking 'kick his black ass!' would be considered racist beyond a shadow of a doubt.
i hear what you're saying...but i wouldn't consider it racism either way. just plain ignorance! she was egging a fight on, plain and simple.

by the way, if what i'm hearing is correct, the black guy was on parole, and is a convicted murderer. with this incident, he was sent back to jail.

i guess this is a blessing in disquise, the public should thank Epic Beard Man for putting another killer behind bars.

Old 02-22-2010, 09:11 AM

2,126 posts, read 2,381,741 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by williamOrbit View Post
YOU people like this kind of stuff, huh?
And if it was the other way around I wonder what their whoops and hollers would be about.

Why do people come to this forum in excitement over supposedly racist attacks? I see people excited because a "racist black" got owned by an old white dude. I see very few videos that people are commenting on where "racist whites" are attacked and people are cheering for it here. I see people talking about race wars and how the nation is being taken over by minorities. Seems like one particular minority thought of folks is barking a little too loudly. And I don't even think they realize how ludicrous it looks. Hate speech thinly veiled is still hate speech. Rooting for people in a video you don't know who are attacking each other is base.

Old 02-22-2010, 09:29 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by rd2007 View Post
an interview with him

http://www.totallycrap.com/videos/vi...man_interview/

I like his advice at a little after the 4:30 mark and the lefties will love his last words.

and another interview:

LiveLeak.com - The New Adventures Of Epic Beard Man **With Brand New Interviews!** (COMPILATION)

I like the guy who says "this is the guy that kicked that guy's ass" at a little after the 30 second mark.

Tommy Slick seems to be his latest name. Yeah, he's a little whacko, but he did good and more people need to do things like that.

Both of these have language that may be offensive for the over sensitive.
EBM...Epic Beard Man is known in the San Francisco Bay area as a
Bona Fide Certified (Medical Crazy) in other words he's (Mentally Ill)
EBM is usually more aggressive toward White Men in business suits
than Blacks Anyways (the Black Man) that he "Clocked" could probably
qualify as a "Special Needs Person" and I'm a African American Male
57 years young "wondering what's a 50 years (Old) Black Man" doing
starting a fight on a AC Transit BUS so feable that he has to hold on
to the (Standing Pole) in order TO THROW A PUNCH if you come out
here and want to Buy Him Dinner And A Beer..(Make Sure That)......
....(He Had His Med's).....
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies