Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-18-2010, 04:11 AM

1,712 posts, read 3,103,496 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by John1960 View Post
Language Warning

San Francisco Chronicle -- Zennie62: What does this AC Transit Bus Fight prove? Well, it proves why cars and taxi cabs are a more desirable form of transportation than AC Transit buses in Oakland.

Breitbart.tv » Old Guy in ‘I Am a M***********’ T-Shirt Pummels Younger Man on California Bus

That was awesome

That poor old guy was minding his own business and some thug kept on getting in his face and finally the old guy put him in his place

Score one for decent people
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-18-2010, 05:28 AM

9,912 posts, read 13,902,308 times
Is it just me? The "old bloke" doesn't seem that "old" and if he is there's something very dodgy going on between the hair on his head and the hair on his face and I'd like a bottle of whatever it is he uses on his skin because there's hardly a line on him, not to mention he's a good deal more sprightly than every other person his age I've come across.

The whole thing seems incredibly contrived to me. I'm really doubting it's authenticity and the first thing that came to mind when I saw it was those Jacka$$ fools......

Old 02-18-2010, 06:13 AM

41,479 posts, read 59,783,759 times
IMHO the black guy is lucky to be able to get off the bus without being wrapped in a sack.

Old 02-18-2010, 06:20 AM

1,085 posts, read 2,233,338 times
"bring a ambalamps", LOL Fake thug thought he was intimidating grandpa and got his face rocked. When grandpa stood up to go to the front of the bus, fake thug should have assessed his size vs grandpa's and backed down.

Old 02-18-2010, 08:34 AM

14,483 posts, read 11,282,562 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by moonshadow View Post
Is it just me? The "old bloke" doesn't seem that "old" and if he is there's something very dodgy going on between the hair on his head and the hair on his face and I'd like a bottle of whatever it is he uses on his skin because there's hardly a line on him, not to mention he's a good deal more sprightly than every other person his age I've come across.

The whole thing seems incredibly contrived to me. I'm really doubting it's authenticity and the first thing that came to mind when I saw it was those Jacka$$ fools......
True story:
I played golf a couple of years ago near Gilroy, CA where my wife and I had to have a caddy. There weren't enough caddies that day so we only got one caddy for both of us. His name was John and he was an Italian guy from NYC. He was clearly older than us and as we played he gave us pointers on the game. We asked him how often he played and he told us that he hadn't picked up a club in 11 years but that he had played the game since he had been 12 years old. I asked him how long he played and he said "about 58 years".
A 79 year-old gentleman carried both our golf bags for 18 holes!

Old 02-18-2010, 08:44 AM

5,094 posts, read 5,440,437 times
Funny why no one is questioning why this punk would EVER even think about beating up an old man. There is something very wrong with kids now a days.

Old 02-18-2010, 11:00 AM

102 posts, read 138,771 times
Sad to say, but if it went to court, I'm afraid the old guy would lose. Simply because he would be put in front of (1) 12 dumbed-down "progressive" white people who don't want to appear "racist" and therefore vote in favor of the black kid OR (2) 12 black jurors who would automatically vote for the black kid, since black folks almost ALWAYS stick together, unlike white people, OR (3) a combination of dumb-ass, progressive, good-goody, I'm above-all-that racist stuff white people and the always-stick-together blacks. White people are simply our own worst enemy.

Old 02-18-2010, 11:05 AM

8,323 posts, read 15,169,951 times
Epic Beard Man is epic.

Old 02-18-2010, 11:12 AM

938 posts, read 1,230,499 times
WOW...homeboy got Youtubed for life!....LOL

Old 02-18-2010, 11:21 AM

13,815 posts, read 29,392,256 times
This is the girl that taped it and stole the guys bag.. YouTube - iyannaw08's Channel

she's getting Internet hammered pretty bad right now, which is good because she's a freaking liar.

and a good reason to not get on the bad side of people with no lives.. Page not Found - Thomas Bruso - Epic Beard Man (http://wiki.thomasbruso.com/Default.aspx?Page=Operation-I-AM-A-MOTHER****ER&NS=&AspxAutoDetectCookieSupport=1 - broken link) (you have to modify the URL to get it to work. Just replace the four * with the obvious word)

BTW, that is what the guy's shirt says. I thought it was pretty obvious
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies