Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 02-20-2010, 10:01 PM

1,372 posts, read 1,549,103 times

Advertisements

Don't believe the hype. Whitey is still large and in charge. The latest statistics put Caucasians at about 80 percent of the U.S. population.

USA QuickFacts from the US Census Bureau

Old 02-20-2010, 10:24 PM

18,130 posts, read 25,286,567 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LZKay1 View Post
Obviously, we now live in an age of "multiculturalism" and our society is one where Whites, even though a rapidly declining majority, are the real minority.

My question is, when exactly did this sad state of affairs come into being? What were the key, watershed moments that set in motion the series of events that brought us to our present situation?
What's so sad about growing at a slower rate than other ethnic groups?

If you have such a big problem with it, go out there and start having more babies.

Old 02-20-2010, 10:27 PM

530 posts, read 780,015 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dopo View Post
What's so sad about growing at a slower rate than other ethnic groups?

If you have such a big problem with it, go out there and start having more babies.

please don't put this idea in his/her head we don't need anymore

Old 02-20-2010, 10:34 PM

7,085 posts, read 12,055,553 times
Ah, haven't seen a Stromfronter rant for a bit.

Old 02-20-2010, 10:39 PM

4,078 posts, read 5,606,903 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sickofnyc View Post
You really do not understand the posters point?
No clue.

Blacks have the same gripe about "losing" their country than Native Americans? Riiiiight.

Old 02-20-2010, 10:42 PM

4,593 posts, read 9,197,532 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zekester View Post
Don't believe the hype. Whitey is still large and in charge. The latest statistics put Caucasians at about 80 percent of the U.S. population.

USA QuickFacts from the US Census Bureau

It depends on your definition of white. This is one of the reasons why race is commonly looked at as social construct. While it says 80% white, it also has 65.6% white non Hispanic. Unless you consider Arabs and Hispanics(when many are mixed race or mestizo) as white, then most people will put the white population at about 65%. Many Arabs are only white on papers(the census, applications). In everyday conversations on race, not many see Arabs/Middle Easterns as white. Most Americans view white as meaning predominately of European origin.

Last edited by Chicagoland60426; 02-20-2010 at 10:51 PM..

Old 02-20-2010, 10:44 PM

18,130 posts, read 25,286,567 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nevergoingback View Post
No clue.

Blacks have the same gripe about "losing" their country than Native Americans? Riiiiight.
Native Americans lost 99% of America
and I don't hear any of them crying and complaining about it.

Old 02-20-2010, 10:53 PM

65 posts, read 253,453 times
Quote:
Obviously, we now live in an age of "multiculturalism" and our society is one where Whites, even though a rapidly declining majority, are the real minority.

My question is, when exactly did this sad state of affairs come into being? What were the key, watershed moments that set in motion the series of events that brought us to our present situation?

I am particularly interested in knowing the answers to these questions insofar as the U.S. is concerned.

If anyone would be willing to shed light on these questions, I would appreciate it.

Thanks in advance.

You are a fool. There is a forum for people like you, its called stormfront.

Old 02-20-2010, 11:01 PM

13,608 posts, read 21,394,406 times
I just like to say, many here responding are mainly mentioning "blacks" or African American to respond to the op.

Go live in Miami for a while, interact with the black community there and you'll come to find that many have a under lying hatred and prejudice for hispanics because they view them as haven stolen many potential jobs from the black community.

So prejudice, and bad feelings to "minorities" are not just for the "white man" to potentially have. And as a matter of fact a lot of hispanics in Miami looked down on blacks as much as a KKK white guy would. I remember talking to a hispanic (Cuban heritage) city of Miami police officer who had a beat in over town and his term to describe the blacks in the area were n***ers this, n***ers that. I was rather put back by what came out of his mouth.

On a smart ass note, those that responded "have more white babies if you are worried" does that mean maybe "whites" should start having more babies with multiple partners and just expect the government to pick up the tab for all the fatherless babies with mothers who can't afford them?

American indians? They use to war with each other, I bet they called each other with racial or tribal slurs. So please, the "indians are the only pure ones" routine is old.

Last edited by lionking; 02-20-2010 at 11:11 PM..

Old 02-21-2010, 12:53 AM

35,016 posts, read 39,154,953 times
Quote:

I am particularly interested in knowing the answers to these questions insofar as the U.S. is concerned.

If anyone would be willing to shed light on these questions, I would appreciate it.

Thanks in advance.
Why do you only start racist threads like these? C-D is not the place for this. Please go back where you belong.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies