Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-21-2010, 11:25 AM

35,016 posts, read 39,151,733 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunny-Days90 View Post
The new black panther party has their own robes and party's don't they?

The real racist voted for Obama at a high percentage if I remember correctly.

So what is all the fuss about then?
This is what I love about the internet. How else would you ever run across people who defend the KKK?

Last edited by CaseyB; 02-21-2010 at 02:36 PM.. Reason: cut it out
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-21-2010, 11:53 AM

37,168 posts, read 19,194,865 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dcsldcd View Post
They would feel more comfortable in fishnet stockings and feather boas.
I certainly enjoy mine.

But my favorite is Friday - that's Leather Night!

Old 02-21-2010, 12:55 PM

7,006 posts, read 6,993,500 times
Non-story. How many KKK members assembled? Four? You guys make them out to be larger and more powerful than they really are.

Quote:
Originally Posted by betamanlet View Post
kkk types are a tiny minority, unlike islamic extremists
This.

Old 02-21-2010, 01:07 PM

105 posts, read 234,809 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Clockworking View Post
They're still out there and they still have their uniforms:Mixed Opinions Mingle at Nahunta, Ga., KKK Rally | Firstcoastnews.com | Most Popular
So! that **** is old! who cares? racism is everywhere who gives a damn! every race lives then dies... only race that would ever be supreme to me is the one that has immortality.. and those are vampires lol..

Old 02-21-2010, 01:09 PM

8,145 posts, read 6,530,889 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Boompa View Post
The Klan is at least more honest about its hatred than the Tea Baggers.
Nailed it!

Old 02-21-2010, 01:37 PM

11,486 posts, read 15,305,617 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by delusianne View Post
This is what I love about the internet. How else would you ever run across people who defend the KKK?

quit the bickering

I do not see anyone defending the kkk here, I do see some post that state they have the right to their freedoms to assemble and speak, just like the panther party does all the time.

So why are you defending the aggressive radical panthers then? Dont they have the right to assemble and freedom of speech also?

How can one group have the right yet the other does not?

Last edited by CaseyB; 02-21-2010 at 02:37 PM..

Old 02-21-2010, 02:50 PM

35,016 posts, read 39,151,733 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hawkeye2009 View Post
Quite to the contrary, I think the Klan and the ACLU are very similar organizations, with the ACLU probably being a little more dangerous. The Klan is very forthright about their hatred and mission to destroy the nation. The ACLU is much more insidious and veils itself as an organization to promote freedom, not restrict liberties. A short list of the ACLUs clients, including NAMBLA, readily shows thier true colors. I have often wondered why ACLU does not wear white sheets and burn crosses, like the Klan.
So all groups and individuals you disapprove of should not be protected by the US Constitution, and outfits that protect those constitutional rights should be run out of town on a rail.

Correct?

edit -- Sunny gets it! Sunny and the ACLU FTW!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunny-Days90 View Post
I do not see anyone defending the kkk here, I do see some post that state they have the right to their freedoms to assemble and speak, just like the panther party does all the time.
How can one group have the right yet the other does not?

Old 02-21-2010, 03:11 PM

1,679 posts, read 2,542,840 times
It is what it is, let them have their good ole boy network!! Now once they start thinking they are above our current laws and start their methods of barbaric killings such as lynchings, burnings, and cutting babies out of a woman's womb-then and only then can we start having a great concern about their racist organization and hopefully outlaw them forever.

Old 02-21-2010, 03:37 PM

3,047 posts, read 2,825,889 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Heaveno View Post
It is what it is, let them have their good ole boy network!! Now once they start thinking they are above our current laws and start their methods of barbaric killings such as lynchings, burnings, and cutting babies out of a woman's womb-then and only then can we start having a great concern about their racist organization and hopefully outlaw them forever.

Planned ParentHood has committed more atrocities than the KKK.

Old 02-21-2010, 04:24 PM

8,624 posts, read 9,088,156 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DraggingCanoe View Post
Planned ParentHood has committed more atrocities than the KKK.

Planned Parenthood would not be in business exccept for the left. They are the responsible ones.

The KKK will never be what they were and most people brush them off as a has been organization.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies